You're crazy.
那是有点吓人
You know, it's a little intimidating.
你穿着这件礼服
You in this thing.
克服它
Well, get over it.
新娘的妈妈可以来这吗
Is the mother-of-the-bride allowed back here?
我看着你跑掉的时候
When I saw you on the runway,
心疼得让我窒息
it took my breath away.
还好你♥爸♥爸当时不在场
I was kind of glad your father wasn't here,
因为他一开始哭
'cause when he starts crying,
我也会开始痛哭 就会让你更丢脸
I start bawling and I would have embarrassed you even more.
你没让我丢脸
You don't embarrass me.
那就好
Good.
我知道你也许不会告诉我你和以斯拉的事
I know I may never get to hear what happened with Ezra,
但是我知道他伤了你的心
but I do know that he broke your heart.
如果要我说
And if I was to tell you
有时事情貌似结束了
that sometimes what seems like an ending
-结果却 -妈妈
- turns out to be-- - Mom?
我还没
I'm not--
我还没准备好听这些话
I'm not ready to hear this.
我遇到你的爸爸的时候 我们都还是青少年
When I met your father we were teenagers
我从来没想过跟别人在一起
and I never expected to be with anyone else.
从来没有
Never.
但是后来有一天 一切都变了
But then one day, things change,
我们就结束了
and it's over.
我如果说自己现在不伤心了
And I'd be lying if I said
那肯定是骗人的
it doesn't still hurt.
我还是很伤心
It does.
但是
But
就像受伤后愈合的骨头
it's like a broken bone that's healed...
每逢阴天下雨还是会隐隐作痛
and still throbs every time it rains.
我现在感觉自己我会伤心痛苦一辈子的
It doesn't feel like this is ever gonna go away though.
亲爱的
Sweetie,
会好的
it will.
一定会的 我敢保证
It will. I promise.
你看看我
Look at me.
我开始以为这辈子
I didn't even think I would ever
再也找不到让我微笑的人了 但是我找到了
find someone who would make me smile again, but I did.
昨晚扎克一直打电♥话♥
And the reason Zack kept calling last night
就是因为你
was because of you.
他想知道你的反应
He wanted to know your reaction.
我对什么的反应
My reaction to what?
他求婚了吗
He proposed?
对啊
Oh, yeah,
还是用两种语言说的
in two languages.
你昨天怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me yesterday?
因为我想先跟你讨论
Because I wanted to discuss
一件更重要的事
something more important first.
就是你
You.
妈
Mom.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你妈在哪里发现的购物袋
Where did your mom find the shopping bag?
就是这里
In here.
但很明显东西已经不见了
But obviously it's gone now.
艾米
Hey, Em.
你打电♥话♥去的那家餐厅叫什么
What's the name of that restaurant you called?
加布西妈妈 怎么了
Mamma Gabusi's. Why?
把你的平板电脑拿过来
Get your tablet.
你看看这个
Look at this.
是不是艾莉在这里藏过
Do you think that Ali's been hiding out here?
没有 但这肯定对她有什么意义
No, but it might mean something to her.
加布西妈妈餐厅
我有个想法
I have an idea.
邮箱登陆
用户名 BarileVolante
密♥码♥
这是那个信封上写的邮箱地址
This is the email address from the envelope.
我试试能不能进去
I'm trying to get into the account.
邮箱登陆
用户名 BarileVolante@ptmails.com
密♥码♥ Mamma Gabusi's
登陆
进去了
It worked.
"加布西妈妈餐厅"是邮箱的密♥码♥
Mamma Gabusi's was the password.
现在怎么办
What now?
我用这个邮箱发条信息
I'm sending a message.
艾莉 打电♥话♥给我 我们得谈谈
你现在有危险
——艾米
那现在呢
So now what?
发送成功
我们等等看
We wait.
艾莉森 你在这里吗
Alison, you out here?
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
跟我妈妈在一起呢
I was with my mom.
斯宾塞呢
Where is Spencer?
我们还以为她跟你在一起呢
We thought she was with you.
未知号♥码
号♥码屏蔽了 快接
It's blocked. Answer it.
喂
Hello?
你们怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
艾莉 警♥察♥知道那个人不是你了
Okay, Ali, the police know that it's not you.
什么
What?
被埋的那个 他们知道不是你了
Buried. They know that's not you in there.
艾莉森 你妈妈知道吗
Alison, does your mother know?
未知号♥码
她不知道 不要告诉我妈
No, don't speak to my mother, okay?
不能让她知道
She can't know anything.
我们想帮你
Look, we want to help you,
但是你得告诉我们那晚到底发生了什么事
but you need to tell us what happened that night.
那你们就快来 抓紧时间
Then you need to come here. And you need to hurry.
你们看 她的手♥机♥在这里
You guys, her phone's in here.
所以她才不接我们的电♥话♥
That's why she's not answering us.
你们觉得迪劳伦提斯太太是吓坏了然后走了吗
Wait, do you think Mrs. D freaked her out and she left?
不会的 她不会丢下自己的东西不管就走了
No, she wouldn't do that. Not without her stuff.
-天哪 你没事吧 -怎么回事
- Oh, my God, are you okay? - What happened?
我看到迪劳伦提斯太太在树林里
I saw Mrs. DiLaurentis in the woods
我就想跟踪她
and I tried to follow her.
什么
What?
她给了什么人一个手提箱
She was giving a suitcase to somebody.
我觉得那可能是艾莉
And I thought maybe it was Ali.
不是 她在费城 我们刚跟她通过电♥话♥
No, Ali's in Philadelphia. We just spoke to her.
对 她还跟我们说了在哪里见面
Yeah. She told us where to go meet her.
不会吧
What?
斯宾塞 先把这身衣服换了 来
Spencer, come on, let's take this off. Let's go.
你们快来帮帮我
Will you please help me?
天哪
Oh my God.
那是手指的骨头吗
Are those finger bones?
要是我的一部分重出坟墓
"What will you do when the rest of me
你要怎么办
comes out of the grave?"
我出门了
I'm outside.
你帮斯宾塞拿外套了吗
Did you get a jacket for Spencer?
她还在瑟瑟发抖
She's still shaking.
拿了 你在哪里
Yeah. Where are you?
在给车加油呢 我们一会儿就到
Gassing up the car. We'll be there in a minute.
好
Okay.
佩奇 我现在没时间跟你谈
Paige, I can't talk now.
艾瑞亚马上就来接我
Aria's picking me up.
你先听我说完好吗
Please hear me out.
我不想再听你的借口了
I can't hear anymore excuses.
我说的不是借口
I don't have any.
我是来跟你说 你是对的
I came to tell you, you were right.
你是对的
You were right.
我那么做不只是因为
I didn't just do it because I care about
我关心你
what happens to you.
而是因为我根本不关心艾莉森
I did it 'cause I don't care about what happens to Alison.
你还这么生她的气 所以才让人杀她吗
You're still so angry at her you'd let somebody kill her?
我爱你
I love you.
求你了 原谅我吧
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表