Fine, thanks. You've been a big help.
未知号♥码
至少我知道你没丢
Well, at least I know you didn't lose it.
也没扔进河里
Or throw it in the river.
对
Yeah. Um...
抱歉 以斯拉 最近事情...
I'm sorry, Ezra. Things have just been...
实在有点多
pretty busy.
别担心
No worries.
你现在在这儿了
You're here now.
也是
True.
我现在不方便说话
I-I can't really talk right now.
有没有其他时间
W--is there another time
我们聚一聚
we can get together?
有些事情 我...
I have something I--
不想在电♥话♥里说
would rather not say it over the phone.
-你好 -嗨
- Hey. - H!
我刚坐下就看到以斯拉...
Um, I-I just sat down and then I saw Ezra from--
以斯拉 这是杰克 杰克 以斯拉
Um, Ezra, this is Jake. Jake, Ezra.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
我也是
Yeah, you too.
其实我该走了
So I should actually get going.
还有很多事情要做
I've got a lot of work to do.
但是...很高兴见到你
But...it was nice meting you.
这也太奇怪了
Wow, that was weird.
我...我完全不知道他会在这儿
I--I had no idea that he was gonna be here.
别紧张
Don't sweat it.
这是个...小地方
It's a...small town.
这是什么
What's this?
打开看看
Open it.
-你不会是给我买♥♥了 -穿上试试
- You did not buy me-- - Try 'em on.
在这儿吗
Here?
对 我来帮你
Yeah. I'll help you.
但是说真的 你怎么知道我的尺码的
Seriously, though, how'd you know my size?
这是天分
It's a gift.
然后派对上使了点妙招
And a great party trick.
怎样
How does it feel?
我觉得人们在盯着我俩看
I think people are staring at us.
我是说靴子
The boot.
太完美了
It's perfect.
托比不能再信任A了
Toby can't trust "A" anymore.
我已经说得很清楚了
I made that really clear.
我能帮什么忙吗
How can I help?
把我在浴室的东西拿过来
Um, just grab my stuff in the bathroom.
-然后检查一下喷头 -好
- Oh, and check the shower. - Yeah.
今晚的事还没给我答复 这是拒绝我吗
别动了
Stop moving.
忍♥不住啊 很痒的
I can't help it. It tickles.
克服一下
Get over it.
-你得和本分手 -什么
- You need to break up with Ben. - What?
为什么
Why?
因为他配不上你
Because you deserve better.
他是个傻子 而且你也知道这样不对
He's a flathead. And deep down, you know it's not right.
有时候感觉很对啊
Sometimes it feels right.
拜托了 别多愁善感
Please. Mushy squash.
他没那么糟糕
He's not that bad.
大家都挑完了以后
That's what's left on the buffet table
自助餐桌上就不剩啥了
after everyone's made their choices, em.
你不做决定
You don't make decisions,
这就是你的下场
and that's what you'll end up with.
本真的很关心我
Ben really cares about me.
我不想伤害他
And I don't want to hurt him.
别总是关心他人 忽略自己
Stop taking care of everyone but yourself.
艾莉森
Alison--
你得认真考虑你的优势 亲
You need to be careful at what you're good at, hon,
因为你下半辈子都得靠它吃饭
'cause you'll spend the rest of your life doing it.
如果需要我帮忙 我很乐意
And if you need me to do the deed, I'm happy to.
帮什么忙
What "deed"?
和本分手
Breaking up with Ben.
我帮很多人干过这种事
I've done it for lots of people.
太乱来了
That's so wrong.
谁会让你做那样的事情
Who would ask you to do something like that?
有时候我们别无选择
Sometimes people don't have a choice.
我的朋友和一个
Friend of mine was involved
非常渣的家伙在一起
with this really scary dude.
她没法分手 所以我介入了
She couldn't do it, so I stepped in.
但那贱♥人♥没告诉我他有枪
But the bitch didn't tell me that he had a gun--
然后他就用枪指着我
which he pulled on me.
什么 谁啊
What?! Who!
我们学校的某个男生有枪吗
A boy at our school has a gun?
你不认识他
You don't know him.
他不在我们学校
He doesn't go to our school...
现在不在了
Anymore.
换一只脚
Other foot.
这就是全部东西了
Hey. This is everything.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你知道艾莉曾经被枪指着吗
Did you know that Ali once had a gun pulled on her?
-什么 -艾莉曾经帮别人和男友分手
- What? - Ali used to help people break up with their boyfriends
因为那些人不想自己处理这种事
when they didn't want to deal with it themselves.
如果她也那么帮了茜茜
What if that was a favor she did for Cece,
而那个渣男是威尔登呢
And that creepy dude was Wilden?
艾米丽 慢慢讲
Whoa, Emily, slow down.
当我看到那张威尔登
No, w-when I saw that photo
搂着艾莉和茜茜的照片的时候
of wilden with his arms around Ali and Cece,
我以为他在和艾莉约会
I assumed that he was seeing Ali.
如果是茜茜在同时与杰森和威尔登交往呢
What if Cece was dating Jason and Wilden?
那又怎样呢
So what if she was?
或许她回玫瑰镇时
Maybe when she came back to Rosewood,
他试着重新和她在一起
he tried to hook up with her,
而摆脱他的唯一方式就是杀了他
and the only way to get rid of him was to kill him?
喂
Hello?
你在哪里呢
Where are you?
我可不会一直等下去的
I'm not waiting here forever.
我也决不打算回玫瑰镇
And I sure as hell am not going back to Rosewood.
打给我
Call me.
应该骑马来的
Should've come here on horseback.
行了 随遇而安吧 汉娜
Oh, come on. Go with it, Han.
想来点什么呢 女士
Well, what'll it be, ma'am?
给你来一杯超大的菝葜饮料怎么样
Can I get you a nice, tall glass of sarsaparilla?
想跳舞吗
Do you wanna dance?
什么
What?
和我跳舞
Dance with me.
好了 你没疯吧
Okay, are you out of your mind?
我凭什么要和你跳舞
Why would I wanna dance with you?
因为是我把信封放你柜子里的
Because I put that envelope in your locker.
我知道你妈妈是清白的
I know your mom's innocent.
你是谁
Who are you?
我那晚也在湖边
I was at the lake that night.
威尔登叫我们把他的车拖出来
Wilden called us to tow his car out.
我家的车♥库♥就在布罗德莫和拉什尔的街角
Look, my family owns the garage on the corner of broadmoor and lasher.
打住 你当晚也在湖边
Wait, you were at the lake that night?
对 你妈妈当时在和威尔登说话
Yeah, your mom was there talking to Wilden.
她没看到我 但我看到她开车走了
She didn't see me, but I saw her drive off.
我听到了枪声
I heard gunshots...
但是在我看到你妈妈开车走之后
after I saw your mom drive away.
我也看见有人跑过树林
And I saw someone running through the woods.
谁 你看出是谁了吗
Who? Who did you see?
我不知道 但是个女孩
I don't know, but it was a girl.
汉娜
Hey, Hanna.
你要是不喜欢 我们可以换
You, uh, hate this, we can switch.
我拿了柠檬水 所以
I got lemonade, so...
你能再拿一会儿吗
Um, actually can you hold that for one second?
我只是
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表