你仔细听着
Let me explain something to you.
我是个辩护律师
I'm a defense attorney.
我不在乎梦娜认罪的原因
I don't care why Mona's confessed.
不管她做没做 她去认罪都帮了我
Whether she did it or not, she's helped my case
因为她认罪让案件有了新的疑点
by giving me an alternate explanation for the crime.
-所以 -她可能真的做了
- So-- - And she may have done.
但是她会反客为主 将矛头对准您
But she's going to turn the tables on you.
她是个危险的人
She's a dangerous person.
她并没有原谅您的女儿和她的朋友
And she hasn't forgiven your daughter or her friends,
尽管她口口声声说原谅了
despite what she says.
她想看到她们受到伤害
She wants to see them hurt,
还有她们身边的人
as well as the people closest to them...
比如艾什莉·玛琳
like Ashley Marin.
你知道告诉我这些会让你丢掉从医执照吗
You know you could lose your medical license for telling me this?
-她还是你的病人 对吗 -是
- She's still your patient, isn't she? - She is.
但是要不是我搞砸了
But if I hadn't made such a mess of things...
您当初就会成为我的家人
you were once going to be my family.
我们经常因为鸡毛蒜皮的小事吵架
We'd been fighting a lot... over dumb stuff.
你暑假结束就要去学校了
And you were gonna be leaving for school at the end of summer--
所以说呢 这是我的错
So--what? It's my fault?
不
No.
我当时很生你的气
I was mad at you.
就和一些朋友去了一个派对
I went to a party with some friends,
喝了太多的酒
had too much to drink--
就犯了错
I made a mistake.
那你到底想说什么
So what are you trying to say?
说你 不知道
That you...didn't know?
你当初可能会困惑
You may have been confused then,
但是后来七年你一直都很确定 麦琪
but you haven't been confused for seven years, Maggie.
我知道你可能不是父亲
I knew it was a question.
但我决定自己找答案
But I decided to answer it myself,
于是我给了自己
and I gave myself
自己想要的答案
the answer that I wanted.
现在我绝不会为你感到难过 我不会
No, I-I can't feel bad for you right now. I won't.
我没有这样要求你
I'm not asking you to.
你让我相信他是我的孩子
You let me believe he was my child.
我带他看电影
I've taken him to the movies,
看棒球赛
to baseball games.
帮他写作业
I've helped him with his homework.
我们
We--
我们有了专属的笑话
We have inside jokes.
我知道他
I know that he--
他讨厌麦片中加太多牛奶
He hates too much milk in his cereal.
我知道他每一个毛绒玩具的名字
And I know the names of every single one of his stuffed animals.
我也知道他半夜醒来
And I know exactly which one he needs
最需要哪一个
when he wakes up in the middle of the night.
你让我相信他是我的
You made me believe he's my--
是我的孩子
he's my child.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你让我爱上了他
You let me fall in love with him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I-I really am.
好了 要是我不赶快回去
Okay, well, if I don't get back soon,
他该觉得奇怪了
he's gonna think that it's weird.
看《乱世佳人》都没买♥♥个冻酸奶
I mean, Gone With the Wind took less time
这么费时间
than this fro-yo run.
相信我 你回去时杰克还在踢腿呢
Trust me, Jake will still be kicking when you get back.
好吧
Fine.
你能问问艾米丽怎么样吗
Oh, but can you please check in on Emily and see how she's doing?
斯宾塞说她走的时候吓坏了
Spencer said she was pretty creeped-out when she left.
-没问题 -谢了 一会儿打给你
- Yeah. Sure. - Thanks. I'll talk to you later.
对不起
Oh! Excuse me.
-抱歉 -你是管理公♥司♥的
- Sorry. - You from the management company?
-我来是 -因为我告诉电♥话♥里的女人
- I'm here to-- - Because I told the lady on the phone
我会搬走 只要
I'll move out, but as far as--
不 我来是找一个叫茜茜·德雷克的人
No, no--I'm here looking for someone named Cece Drake.
找到她了 也告诉我一声
Well if you find her, let me know.
我们悲伤的方式不同
We grieved differently.
肯把艾莉的东西都打包了 还卖♥♥了房♥子
Ken boxed up all of Ali's things and put the house on the market,
而我
and I....
却时刻感到她的存在
felt her presence everywhere.
我甚至开始看见她
I even started seeing her.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我在公园跑步看到前面的一个女孩
I was jogging in the park and I saw this young woman ahead of me.
是艾莉
It was Ali.
我发誓
I could've sworn.
头发 走路的样子 就是她
The hair, the walk-- it was her.
我开始追她
I started running after her.
几乎扑倒了那个可怜的姑娘
I practically tackled that poor girl.
不是艾莉吗
So it wasn't Ali?
我已经渐渐不记得她的模样
I lose a piece of her every day.
所以才布置了这个房♥间
That's why I did the room.
如果肯来做 他肯定直接把卧室锁了
If it were up to Ken, he'd just lock that bedroom door
扔掉钥匙 眼不见心不烦
and throw away the key.
你刚觉得你有多了解这个人 然而
You think you know somebody so well, but then...
彼此之间发生分歧时
Something that you both counted on changes, and...
你才发现他们的真实模样
You find out who they really are.
亏我还花了24年才懂得这个道理
Just wish it hadn't taken me 24 years to learn that.
你不理解也无可厚非
I don't expect you to understand.
不 我理解
No, I do.
因为我也在经历这样的事
I'm going through it, myself.
我交往的对象
Someone I'm dating.
我俩的分歧逐渐显现 但
We're becoming different people, but...
我们却视而不见 避而不谈
Keep trying to ignore that.
那他怎么想
Well what does he think?
其实我
Actually, I--
我不确定你是不是知道 但估计不知道
I-I wasn't sure if you knew, but I guess not.
我喜欢的是女生
I'm with a girl.
我发觉那才是我真正喜欢的
I realized that's who I want to be with,
那才是真实的我
and that's who I am.
我为你感到骄傲 艾米丽
I'm very proud of you, Emily.
迪劳伦提斯太太
Mrs. Dilaurentis,
我想告诉你
I want you to know
你不是唯一一个看到过艾莉的人
that you're not the only one who's seen Ali.
我也看到过
I have, too.
你当然看到过
Of course you have.
你和我一样爱她
You loved her as much as I did.
我多希望艾莉能回报你的爱
I wish that Ali could've returned those feelings.
世间没人比你更爱她的了
I couldn't have asked for a better person to love her than you.
茜茜从宾夕法尼亚退学去洛杉矶时
When Cece dropped out of UPenn and left for L.A.,
她还在付房♥租
she was still paying rent.
至少 我觉得她付了
At least, I thought she was.
她退学了 还是
She dropped out, or...
被开除了
She was kicked out?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know about that?
你不是说没和茜茜玩一块儿么
I thought you said you weren't really "Girls" with Cece.
我确实没
Uh, I wasn't,
但我朋友艾莉森和她一块儿啊
but my friend Alison was.
原来你是艾莉森的朋友啊
So you're one of Alison's friends?
你丫想抢老娘的车位
You want the spot?!
先给老子过来搬箱子
Move a box!
那你就知道了
Well, then you know.
不好意思 知道什么
I'm sorry--know what?
是艾莉森害她被开除的
Alison got her kicked out.
至少 茜茜是这么说的
At least, that's what Cece claimed.
她也许在骗你呢
Uh, she could've been lying.
也许吧 但见过艾莉森之后
True, but having met Alison,
我就知道那个女人敢把人推下楼梯
I could see that chick shoving someone down the stairs.
什么
What?
你也在那个兄弟会派对吧
You were at that frat party.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表