Um, what's your name?
凯勒
Caleb.
米兰达
Miranda.
再见
Bye.
我改主意了
On second thought.
艾米丽 天啊 你们在哪
Emily! God, where are you guys?
斯宾塞 你在哪
Spence, where are you?
有人吗
Hello?
救我
天啊
Oh, my god.
艾莉 艾莉 是你吗
Ali? Ali, is that you?
天啊
Oh, my god!
开门啊 开门啊
Come on, come on.
没白穿过一片墓地啊
Total worth passing the graveyard,
但我不知道你这人这么吵
but I didn't know you could bring a band.
去找你女友吧 我没事的
Go ahead, find your girlfriend. I'll be okay.
我送你到你叔叔家吧
You know, I can walk you to your uncle's house.
司机说就在那条街上
The driver said that it was down that street.
没关系 我自己找 你都迟到了
No, I can find it myself. You're late.
老实说 我宁愿一个人面对他
To tell you the truth, I'd rather face him alone.
我习惯了
How I'm used to doing things.
好吧 你有我号♥码 所以...
Yeah, well, You have my number, so...
你也有我的号♥码
You've got mine.
有什么事要告诉我啊
Let me know what happens.
会的 我保证
Yeah. Promise.
-这什么意思 -这可以驱邪
- What was that? - Keeps evil spirits away.
没听说过
Never heard that one.
我瞎编的
I just made it up.
巴士站见
See you 'round the bus stop.
是的
Right.
汉娜 听得到吗
Hanna! Can you hear me?
-为什么你放手了 -我没有
- Why did you let go of her? - I didn't.
我一直握着她的手
I held on to her the whole time.
然后你就握着雕像的手了
Until you grabbed a statue.
我真的没有松手
Guys, I didn't let go of her.
就算是她放手了 为什么她要放手呢
Even if she let go, why would she just leave like that?
她不会的
She wouldn't.
那是什么
What is that?
他们都在A手上 是不是
A has the both of them, doesn't he?
走
Come on.
破电♥话♥
Stupid phone.
不是吧 有没有搞错
This is not happening. This is seriously not happening.
天哪
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
喂
Hello?
听着 我需要帮助
Listen to me, I need help...
有人吗
Hello?
汉娜
Hanna?
地窖里有扇门
A door in a crypt
经过一条隧♥道♥通往屋内
that leads to a tunnel that comes up inside a mansion.
这镇上到底是怎么分区的
What kind of zoning laws does this town have?
这可能是禁区
It could be from the prohibition,
也可能原来是地铁线路
maybe even the underground railroad.
那只是锈水罢了 对吧
That's just rusty water, right?
他们会查清楚的
They'll find out.
我的朋友知道我在这儿
My friends know I'm here.
艾莉
Ali?
斯宾塞去哪儿了
Where did Spencer go?
拜托
Ah, come on!
艾莉
Ali?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
-你住这里吗 -我叔叔住这里
- You live here? - My uncle does.
至少我以为他住这里
Or, at least, I think he does.
我刚刚就是在找他的时候找到你的
That's who I was looking for when I found you.
-还有谁住这里 -我怎么知道
- Who else lives in this house? - How should I know?
有人在走廊里跑
Well, there were people running in the hall.
你一定看见了
You must have seen them.
我在这房♥子遇见的人只有你 你是哪位
The only person I've met in this house is you. And you are?
我凭什么告诉你
Why should I tell you?
因为是我把你从电♥话♥亭放出来的
Because I'm the one who let you out of the phone booth.
我怎么知道不是你把我锁进去的
How do I know you're not the one who locked me in the phone booth?
你可能就是从这来的 没准是要杀我
You could be from here, maybe you're trying to kill me.
如果我真的要杀你
If I was going to kill you,
我会选个比电♥话♥亭靠谱的
I'd use something better than a phone booth.
我叫汉娜
My name's Hanna.
汉娜 我是米兰达
Hanna. I'm Miranda.
好吧 可能听上去很疯狂
Okay, this is going to sound crazy,
我有个朋友也在这房♥子里
But I've got one friend in this house
有人想害她
And there are people trying to hurt her.
我还有群朋友
And I've got some other friends who were
想要救她 但我们在隧♥道♥里走散了
trying to save the first friend, but then we all got separated in the tunnel
然后我就被锁在电♥话♥亭了
and now I got locked in a phone booth.
所以疯狂的部分是什么
And what's the crazy part?
-先去找我的朋友吧 -好
- Just let's get out of here and go find my friends. - Okay.
你知道怎么出去的 对吧
You do know how to get out of here, don't you?
你肯定是推门进来的
I mean, you got in, you came through a door.
我有点迷路了 我们不能从你来的路回去吗
I got a little lost. Can't we just get out the way you came in?
我不这么觉得
Not a good idea.
我是从这边来的 好像是
Well, I came this way. I think.
你总穿的跟泰坦尼克上的舞会一样吗
You always dress like prom night on the titanic?
你说你叔叔是干嘛的来着
What kind of business did you say your uncle was in?
我没说过啊
I didn't.
亨契利 特兰伯尔 柯林斯
Henchly, Trumble, and Collins.
那是我叔叔 最后那个 柯林斯
That's my uncle. The last one, collins.
走吧
Come on.
米兰达 来啊 别看了
Miranda, come on. No window shopping.
别想了 米兰达
Don't try to understand, Miranda.
你现在还无法理解
Not now.
只要记住 你是安全的
Just know, you'll be safe.
这也是你父母所希望的
That's what your parents wanted.
还有 请原谅我
And, please, forgive me.
-你还好吗 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah,
没事
I think so.
我跟别人说我没参加父母的葬礼
I told people I wasn't at my parents' funeral
因为我不想谈起这件事
because I didn't want to talk about it.
也许说了太多次 连自己也骗到了
I guess I said it so often, I started believing it myself.
但是
But...
我的确参加了
I was there.
我记得有个人
And I remember a man.
应该是我叔叔
I think he was my uncle.
但是如果他在那里 为什么要抛弃我呢
But if he was there, then why did he leave me?
我不知道
I don't know.
这样 离开这里后 我们一起去找他
I'll tell you what, when we get out of here, and we find him,
然后把他找回来 让你问话 好吗
And I'll hold him down while you ask him. Deal?
好的
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
我就说我感觉到了新鲜空气
I told you I felt fresh air.
你还记得我们刚才有爬楼梯吗
Do you remember climbing up any stairs?
很幸运我记得怎么呼吸
I'm lucky I remember how to breathe.
我们可以顺着那个棚子爬下去
We can climb down the trellis.
然后呢 把他们留在这里吗
What, and just leave them here?
不是 然后找很多人来帮忙
No, and get help. Lots of help.
你怎么跟别人说
What are you going to tell people?
一个疯子手中有我们起死回生的朋友吗
That a maniac has our dead friend who's really alive,
或者我们可以编一些
or maybe we could come up
更让人信服的理由
with something a little more believable,
譬如说我们被困在了鬼屋里面
like we're trapped in a haunted house?
先下去 然后再想怎么编故事吧
Think of a really good lie on the way down.
我可以从这里跳下去
Okay, I could almost jump from here.
小心点
Be careful.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表