《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on Pretty Little Liars:
这是...
What the...
-你在干嘛 -救你妈妈
- What are you doing? - Saving your mom.
一辆泥泞的警车和头死猪 搞这么大阵势
All this for a muddy cop car and a dead pig?
这花是给谁的
Who's that for?
杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯 她要搬回来了
Jessica Dilaurentis. She's moving back.
搬回原来的房♥子吗
Back to their old house?
你确定房♥车放这安全吗
Are you sure the rv is safe in here?
放几天没问题
It'll be fine for a few days.
里面的东西能彻底害死我们
There's stuff in there that can bring us all down.
屏蔽号♥码: 我知道你妈妈车祸的真♥相♥
带来真♥相♥ 你就会知道
亲亲 ——A
关上的棺材才能保密
"Closed caskets keep secrets.
他的棺材打开了 你们的秘密暴露了
His is open and exposes yours."
棺材里的东西会牵连到我们
There's something in that coffin that's incriminating to us.
你怎么用我妈的电♥话♥打来的
Why are you calling me on my mom's phone?
那是谁
Who is that?
我是霍尔布鲁克警官
I'm officer Holbrooke.
我和同事正在调查
My partner and I are investigating the murders
雷诺兹警官和威尔登警长的谋杀案
of Officer Reynolds and Detective Wilden.
来这儿只是为了查明真♥相♥
Just here to find out the truth.
"真♥相♥不会使你们解脱 贱♥人♥们"
"The truth won't set you free, bitches."
上次你妈从纽约打电♥话♥来是什么时候
When was the last time your mom called you from New York?
不记得了 前天吧
I don't know, the day before yesterday.
我没怎么持续注意
I haven't really been keeping track.
你查过你手♥机♥了吗
Have you checked your phone?
我妈是从酒店房♥间打来的 艾米丽
She called me from the hotel room, emily.
她没有手♥机♥了
She has no cell.
葬礼上那个很诡异的女人是谁
Who was that freaky woman at the funeral?
哪个 好几个诡异的呢 汉娜
Which freaky woman? There was a couple, Han.
全身黑色 遮着面纱
The one in black, with the veil,
然后钻进加长轿车的那个
and she was just diving into that town car.
说到诡异的人 梅丽莎哪儿去了
Speaking of freaks, where's Melissa?
-斯宾塞 -怎么了
- Spencer? - What?
你姐姐去哪儿了
Where's your sister been?
华盛顿 她去面试一个实习职位
D.C. She's interviewing for an internship
-跟谁一起 撒旦吗 -等下
- With who, Satan? - Wait a second.
你觉得梅丽莎就是全身黑的那个女人
You think that Melissa was the woman in black?
-你觉得呢 -我没怎么仔细看她
- Do you? - I didn't really get a good look at her.
我努力控制自己
I was trying not to wet myself
在那个警♥察♥径直向我们走来时别被吓尿
When that new cop made a beeline over for us.
他可以径直走向任何人
Well, he can beeline all he wants.
我们没对威尔登做什么
We didn't do anything to wilden.
可我们把他的车推进湖里
Except for throw his car in a lake
车被A拖出来时
and leave fingerprints all over it
上面还沾满了我们的指纹
when "A" pulled it out.
斯宾塞 你拿着我的薯条干嘛呢
Spencer, what are you doing with my french fries?
我在重造小屋旁边的地形
I'm re-created the geography around the lodge
看看从飞机里跳出来的人
to see if it's even possible
是否有可能
that the person who jumped out of the plane
把你们仨从熊熊烈火中救出来
Could rescue you three from a burning building.
等等 放下那跟芝士条
Wait. Put down the mozzarella stick.
-这是我的 -不是
- It's mine. - No, it's not.
这是架飞机
It's a plane.
斯宾塞 你想怎么堆这些食物都行
Spencer, you can stack all the food that you want,
-可那不是艾莉森 -你为何如此确定
- it wasn't Alison. - Why are you so sure?
因为我去过她的葬礼 两次
Because I went to her funeral twice.
-我们从未看到尸体 -我们已经讨论过这事了
- We never saw a body. - We've been through this.
你当时供氧不足了
Okay? You were oxygen-deprived.
但她没有 你看到她了 对吧
She wasn't, and you saw her, right?
得 现在我是个疯子了 还我芝士条
Oh. So now I'm the crazy one. Gimme my mozzarella back.
看起来很像艾莉森 我不排除这种可能性
Okay, it looked a lot like Alison, and I'm not ruling it out.
那你的意思是 她妈妈如今
So you're saying that you think her mom
沉浸在艾莉森的旧物中睹物思人
is laying out all of her old pillows and toys
是在期待她回家
because she's expecting her return?
只有一件玩具 一个小丑
It was just one toy. A clown.
天哪 艾米丽 该不会你也相信吧
God, Emily, please. Not you, too.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 抱歉我迟到了
Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late.
我想了很多关于那个艾莉森的问题
So I've been thinking a lot about the Alison question.
是吗 我想了很多的是
Really? I've been thinking a lot
你怎么把我妈的手♥机♥放进威尔登的棺材里的
about how you put my mom's phone in Wilden's casket.
好极了
Nice.
我还需要做什么
What else do I have to do
才能证明我跟你们在一条船上
to prove to you that we're in this together?
我已经把他车内摄像头的芯片给你了
I gave you that chip from his dash cam,
我的电脑被黑掉的时候你们也都在场
you were all there when my computer was hacked--
我再做坏事的话连上帝都不会原谅我了
I have cashed in all of my "Get out of hell free" Cards,
如果你们仍然不相信我
so if you don't believe
并且觉得我依然有所隐瞒
me and you still think I'm keeping secrets,
那么你们亲自去找那辆车吧
go out there and search that rv for yourselves.
干嘛
What?
你带路 我们跟你去
Lead the way. We'll follow.
我们为什么要大半夜出来
Why are we doing this now?
因为如果现在不去
Because if we wait until later
她会趁机先过去销毁证据
she can get back here before us and purge.
那是什么声音
what was that?
一只鸟或者海狸
It was a bird. A beaver.
要不你回车里等我们吧
Do you need to wait in the car?
我只是想说 我甚至不清楚
I'm just saying I don't even
我们来这里要找什么
know what we're supposed to be looking for.
天哪
Oh, my god.
我的天哪 车不见了
Oh, my god, it's gone.
什么叫车不见了
What do you mean it's gone?
我明明把它放在这里的
This is where I left it.
你也在场的 汉娜
I mean, you saw me, Hanna.
我发誓我再也没回来过
I haven't been back here since. I swear.
-有人把车偷了 -有人
- Somebody stole it. - Somebody?
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
不是我偷的
That somebody wasn't me!
等等
Wait.
怎么回事
What's going on?
天哪 梦娜
Oh, my gosh! Mona!
梦娜
Mona!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
发生什么了
What happened?
天哪
Oh, my god!
梦娜找到她的车了 被遗弃在学校后头 她吓坏了
-早 -早 陌生人
- Hey. - Hey, stranger.
昨晚你回来的时候我都没听到动静
Didn't even hear you come in last night.
你的房♥门关了
Yeah, well, the door was closed,
-所以我以为你睡了 -我的确睡着了
- so I just figured that you were sleeping. - I was.
开车回来太累了 我应该乘火车的
It was a rough drive. Probably should have taken the train.
纽约怎么样
So, how was New York?
没怎么游览过
I didn't see much of it.
银行租的会议室没有窗户
The bank booked a conference room with no windows.
你过得怎么样
How are you holding up?
你想说什么
What's that supposed to mean?
我是指我已经一周没见你了 我很好奇
It means I haven't seen you in a week, and I'm curious.
我过得很好
I'm okay.
我参加了葬礼
I went to the funeral.
威尔登的
Wilden's.
-葬礼怎么样 -感觉怪怪的
- And how was that? - Weird.
我巴不得他死掉
I mean, I-- I wanted him gone,
虽然我这么不厚道可能会下地狱
and I'll probably go to hell for saying that, but...
千万别下地狱 不然还得碰上他
I hope not. Then you'll have to see him again.
妈妈 你不会觉得我和他的死有关吧
Mom, you don't think I had anything to do with this, do you?
虽然我巴不得他死 但是你不觉得
I mean, I know I wanted him dead, but you don't think that--
汉娜 我从来没有这么想过
Hanna, that thought never even crossed my mind.
你觉得他是怎么死的
What do you think happened to him?
我觉得威尔登侦探树敌无数
I think that Detective Wilden had more enemies than friends
并且其中一个人决定助我们一臂之力
and I think one of those people decided to do us all a favor.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表