Well, I'll tell you what I'm not confused about.
整个周末
The fact that this entire weekend
你都没提自己是同性恋的事
you've conveniently failed to mention that you're gay!
真不敢相信
No, you didn't.
我只是觉得你不会
I just didn't think that you were the type of person
为了达到目的而诱导别人
who would lead somebody on just to get what you wanted.
某些人为回到十项全能队不惜表演脱衣秀
Nice coming from the girl who whipped off her bra
居然还好意思这么说
to get back on the decathlon team.
我不是在诱导他
Okay, I wasn't leading him on.
是在施展魅力
I was being charming!
差点就被你骗了
Could have fooled me.
你不会明白它们的差别的
You wouldn't know the difference.
你从来不用施展魅力
You've never had to be charming.
只用做个不懂事的孩子
You get to act like a total snot-rag,
因为就算闯了祸
'cause mommy and daddy
也有对有钱爹妈给你收拾烂摊子
have a safety net of cash to catch your fall!
*联谊会的姐♥妹♥们♥*
*Sisters of Zeta Chi*
*上帝的掌上明珠*
*The apple of god's eye*
*你们如此耀眼*
*Your light burns bright*
*男生们看到了*
*When all the brothers see*
*都会向你们下跪*
*They'll be on bended knee*
*联谊会的姐♥妹♥们♥*
*Sisters of Gamma Zee*
*我们团结友爱*
*Our hearts unite*
汉娜
Hanna?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我不知道你在家
I didn't know that you were home.
我跟艾米丽和斯宾塞约好了
Um, I'm going to meet Emily and Spencer.
本来想在车上打给你的
I was just going to call you from the car.
你们要做什么 为什么要带行李
What are you doing that requires luggage?
是去参观校园
A campus visit.
西塞罗学院
Cicero College.
你不是说过 对文理学院
I thought you said you weren't interested
不感兴趣吗
in liberal arts colleges.
是 但你也说过了
Yeah, well, like you said
我该考虑考虑别的选择了
I should probably start thinking of other options.
我到了以后给你电♥话♥吧
I'm just gonna call you when I get there, okay?
好
Okay.
亲爱的
Honey?
注意安全
Be safe.
大一都是住多人间
So the first year you have a communal,
之后就可以申请单人间了
but after that you can petition to get a single.
真好 那要怎么申请呢
Cool. So, how do I apply?
首先你得见见所有的姐妹
Well, first you'll have to meet with all the sisters.
那个啊
Oh, that.
那是格伦沃尔德的
That was the Grunwald's.
格伦沃尔德是什么
What's a "Grunwald"?
格伦沃尔德夫人
Mrs. Grunwald.
我们的前舍监
Our former house mother.
我来之前是她负责的
She was before my time.
可据说她被解雇了
But legend has it she was fired.
事情和那个有关系吗
Did it have something to do with that?
可能吧
Maybe.
很明显什么都逃不过那个贱♥人♥的眼
Apparently you couldn't get anything past that bitch.
有人说 你刚刚
One girl said it was like
有溜出去这个想法时
she knew you were gonna sneak out
她就能什么都知道
before you even got the idea yourself.
总之
Anyways...
我先带你看看宿舍吧
Let me show you our den.
我们刚装了平板电视呢
We just got a new flat screen.
打扰下 见过这个女孩吗
Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to know this girl would you?
不认识
Uh-uh. No?
谢了
Thanks.
打扰下 请问见过这个女孩吗
Sorry, hey, do you happen to know this girl?
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你好
Hey.
你好
Oh, hey.
我
I...
我刚才好像看到斯宾塞了
I think I just saw Spencer in one of the rooms.
我不是找斯宾塞的
I wasn't looking for Spencer.
今晚我休息
I'm off-duty for the night.
能请你喝一杯吗
Can I get you a drink?
当然
Sure.
怎么了
'sup?
不是你的事
It's not about you.
看看这张照片
Could you look at this photo
你见过这个女孩吗
and let me know if you know this girl?
对 我见过
Yeah, I've seen this girl.
真的吗
Really?
当然 在梦里
Yeah, in my dreams.
谢了
Thank you.
神经病
Morons.
区号♥是一样的
It's the same prefix.
斯宾塞
Spencer!
汉娜
Hanna?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
找你啊 艾米丽呢
Looking for you! Where's Emily?
不知道
I have no idea.
你们不是一起来的吗
Well, didn't you come together?
我以为是啊
Yeah, thought so.
我找你们两个有事 马上
Well, I need both of you now.
怎么了
Why?
汉娜 发生什么事了
Hanna, what's going on?
到底怎么了
What?
是真的吗
Is that real?
女生会派对你带枪来干什么
Why would you bring a gun to a sorority party?
因为这是那把枪
Because it's the gun.
杀威尔顿那把
That killed Wilden.
至少我认为是
At least I think it is.
-怎么会在你手上 -我找到的
- Why do you have that?! - Because I found it.
从我妈的衣橱里
In my mom's closet.
-我得把它处理掉 -什么处理掉
- I have to get rid of it. - Get rid of it?
汉娜 不行 你得把枪还给你♥爸♥
Hanna, no, you have to give it back to your father.
然后让我爸告发我妈吗 不行
And let my dad turn my mom in to the cops? No way.
我觉得你♥爸♥不会这么做的
I don't think he'd to that.
我是不会给他这么做的机会的
I'm not giving him the choice.
最好的办法是我把枪扔在这里 远离玫瑰镇
It's better to dump it here, miles away from Rosewood.
这样警方盘问他时
That way when the police question him,
他就不知道枪在哪里了
he's not gonna know the answers.
这样他也不用说谎
And he won't have to lie.
好吧 汉娜 你先在这里等等
Okay. Look, Hanna, just wait here, please?
我去找艾米丽
Let me go find Emily.
不行 我不想带着枪
No, I don't want to hold this.
汉娜 先在这等着 不要走开
No, Hanna. Just stay here. Okay? Please don't move.
我找到她前不要轻举妄动
Don't do anything, until I get her.
我们一会儿一起去你♥爸♥家
And we'll go together to your father's.
好吗 我们三个会想办法处理好的
Okay? We'll figure this out, the three of us.
好吧 那你快点
Okay. Please just hurry.
好
Okay.
打扰了 你见过艾米丽吗
Hey, excuse me. Sorry, have you seen Emily?
-什么 -我朋友艾米丽 见过吗
- What? - My friend Emily, have you seen her?
她去那边了 和一个男人一起
Um, she went that way, with some guy.
艾米丽
Emily?
艾米
Em?
艾米
Em?
艾米
Em?!
嘿 你们有没有
Hey, have you guys--
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
我跟爸爸 对战你跟妈妈 怎样
So, me and dad against you and mom?
没问题
Fine.
好
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表