是杰西促成你们这段感情的
that Jesse made this little love-connection?
梦娜 当涉及到我和我朋友时
Mona, when it comes to me and my friends,
你总是有预谋的
you always have an agenda.
是你和你朋友有预谋才对 艾瑞亚
No, you and your friends are the ones with the agenda, Aria.
在我帮汉娜的妈妈逃过牢狱之灾后
After I helped Hanna's mom get out of jail,
我却引火烧身了
I was burned off like a wart.
事情的真♥相♥不是那样的
That's not exactly what happened.
是吗 那告诉我 到底发生了什么
Really? Then tell me. What happened?
为什么指控都撤销后 我就被排斥了
Why was I iced out after the charges were dropped?
为什么你们核心小团体又开始排挤我
Why did the inner circle squeeze me out again?
没错
Right.
我厌倦了被你们耍着玩
Well, I'm tired of being yoyo'ed,
现在我和不同的人在一起
and I am hanging out with a different crowd now.
别抱怨了 艾瑞亚
So suck it up, Aria.
你好 安德鲁
Oh, hey, Andrew.
女士优先
Ladies first.
不 不用了 我等会儿再来
Oh, no, it's fine. I'll come back later.
等一下 美女
Wait up, killer.
想在上课的路上相互考考吗
Wanna quiz each other on the way to class?
考考什么
Quiz each other for what?
不是吧
You serious?
你忘了有物理考试吗
Did you space on the physics test?
天哪 我的上帝
Oh, my god. Oh, my god!
看来你的确忘了
I'll take that as a "Yes."
看来我只能临时发挥了
Um... yeah, I'm just gonna wing it.
这可不是临时发挥就能通过的
This isn't winging material.
我已经准备了一晚上了
I've been up all night cramming.
如果你一夜没睡 你怎么看起来不像...
If you've been up all night, how come you don't look like...
我这样
me?
睡眠没那么重要
Sleep is overrated.
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗 事实上你能帮我请个假吗
Um... you know what? Actually, could you cover for me?
然后如果放学后 你不忙的话
And then if you're not too busy after school,
也许你能过来我家 把物理笔记给我
maybe you could come by and give me your physics notes.
好的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
费兹老师
Mr. Fitz?
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
对 没错
Yes, I did.
请进
Please come in.
关上门
And close the door.
我的书呢 好吧 刚才就在这呢
Where's my book? Okay, it was right here.
拜托别告诉我 你扔了
Please tell me you didn't throw it away.
我就剩最后两页没读了
I'm on the last two pages!
多谢
Thank you.
最后两页 刮目相看啊
Last two pages, huh? I'm impressed.
我习惯先看结局
Oh, well, I always read the endings first.
什么 先看谜底 你疯了
What? Of a mystery? That's crazy.
才不是
No, it's not.
要不然我怎么知道要找什么样的线索
How else am I supposed to know what clues to look for?
好吧 说回来
All right, go back.
你得读读中间 有个大转折
You've gotta read the middle. It's the big twist.
你会错过这本书的精华部分
You're missing the best part of the book.
目前为止 我错过的
Well, so far, all I'm missing
只是一次驯鹿观测
is a reindeer sighting
和一次峡湾上的独木舟漂流
and a canoe trip down a fjord.
怎么了 你怎么看
What? How do you say it?
很接近了
You were close.
好了 那个转折是什么
All right, so what's the twist?
我不会不告诉你的
No way, uh-uh.
我可不喜欢剧透
I'm not into giving spoilers.
得了 你欠我的
Oh, come on. You owe me.
好吧
All right.
我只能告诉你这和牙科病例有关
All I'll say is that it has to do with the dental records.
他们用来辨认尸体的病例
The ones they used to I.D. the body?
最后总是要归结到牙齿上 不是吗
It always comes down to teeth, doesn't it?
你好 你是杰西吗
Hi. Are you Jesse?
我是 你跟我预约了吗
I am. Did we schedule an appointment?
没有 我只是过来...
No, I was just dropping by to--
别在门口说 请进来吧
Oh, well, let's not talk in the doorway. Please, come in.
好吧
Okay.
你叫什么
What's your name?
艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利 我是迈克的姐姐
Aria Montgomery. I'm Mike's sister.
看来法泽利老师是真的离开了
Wow. Mr. Fazelli is definitely gone.
你想他吗
Do you miss him?
什么 没有
What? Oh, no.
他有点老做派
He was kinda old school.
他的头上常常冒汗
His head sweat a lot.
想奶酪一样
Like a cheese.
艾瑞亚 请坐
Aria, please. Have a seat.
我只是对迈克的小组有点好奇
I was just a little curious about Mike's group.
任何人都能加入吗 还是你亲自选人
Can anyone join or did you handpick the students yourself?
那个是对所有人开放的
It's open to everyone.
我的确会特别邀请一些
I did reach out to certain individuals
据我所知经历过艰难时期的学生
who I know have been through some rough patches.
怎么了
Why?
只是
Well, it's just...
我弟弟
my little brother has, um...
他和某个爱惹麻烦的人成为了朋友
he's befriended this certain individual who's bad news.
爱惹麻烦的人
Bad news?
没错
Yeah.
你能说得详细一点吗
Can you be more specific?
你指的是梦娜
You're referring to Mona.
至少你认同我的看法
Well, at least you agree.
我没说我认同 我只是有根据的猜测
I didn't say I agreed. But I made an educated guess.
那你希望我做什么
So how can I help you?
怎么说才能显得不唐突呢
Look, how do I say this without sounding rude?
-说说看 -梦娜是个魔鬼
- Try. - Mona's the devil.
如果你能不鼓励他们待在一起
And I would really, really appreciate it
我会非常非常感激你的
if you didn't encourage them being together.
看来你跟汉娜还有些未化解的芥蒂
Sounds like you still have some unresolved issues with Mona.
来龙去脉说到周五都说不完
If I started, we'd be here till Friday.
那我们周二开始吧
Well, let's start on Tuesday.
加入我们的小组 你应该会受益良多
Sounds like you could really benefit from joining our group.
不 你不明白 这和我无关
Oh, no, you don't understand. This isn't about me.
艾瑞亚 这里很安全
Aria, it's a safe place.
在这你可以尽情发泄你的愤怒
It's a place where you can explore your anger.
我没有愤怒
I'm not angry!
我只是很担心
I'm just concerned.
她过去的所作所为让人不得不担心
And this individual's history supports it.
我不阻扰别人的友谊
Well, I don't discourage friendships.
如果两个学生建立情谊
If two students bond,
那是因为他们找到了共通之处
it's because they've found common ground.
说得对
Right.
谢谢你听我说这么多
Okay, well, thanks for hearing me out.
随时恭候
Any time.
遇到阻碍 回复给艾莉森
费兹老师
Mr. Fitz?
菲尔兹先生 艾米丽没告诉我 你回来了
Mr. Fields, Emily didn't tell me you were back in town.
鉴于在这里发生的一切
I asked my C.O. for a little personal time.
我向指挥官
Given all the things
请了一段时间事假
that have been happening here on the home front.
是啊 对艾米丽来说
Yes, well, it's been
这几个月发生了许多变故
an eventful couple of months for Emily.
对她的学业有影响吗
Has it affected her schoolwork?
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
高三生活可以说相当的...
I mean, senior year can be quite--
艰难 没错 她是这样说的
Rough, yeah, that's what she says.
说真的 我认为不只是这样
Honestly, I think it's something more than that.
住在迪劳伦提斯的家里可能是个错误
Staying at the Dilaurentis house, that may've been a mistake.
我妻子跟我说 艾莉森的母亲...
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表