艾莉的脸也是这样制模的吗
Is this what you did with Ali to copy her face?
没错
Yes, that's right.
你用她做了圣女贞德
So you used her for Joan of Arc,
那面具是怎么回事
but what about the mask?
是艾莉森要我做的
Well, that was Alison's idea. She asked me to make them.
她说想制♥作♥面具给朋友戴
She said she wanted masks for all her friends
这样他们就能假扮她了
so they could look like her.
我做了软塑和硬塑两种面具
I made them. Hard masks and soft ones.
效果很好
They turned out very well.
你还为别人做过吗
Did you make them for anyone else?
我们得开始了 这个很容易凝固
Look, we have to get started. This stuff sets up fast.
放松 躺下来
So just... relax, sit back.
你做得很好
You're doing fine.
继续艾莉森的话题吧
You were telling us about Alison.
好 艾莉森要定制面具
Yes. Alison ordered the masks;
我做好后交给了她
I made them and handed them over.
你有留下一两个吗
Did you keep any?
面具做好后 我就把模型毁了
I broke the mold when I was finished.
为什么
Why?
是她要求的
Because she told me to.
我想和你谈谈
You and I need to talk.
好了 用鼻子吸气
Now, I want you to breathe in through your nose
然后轻轻地用嘴巴吐气
and breathe out gently through your mouth.
非常好
Oh, that's perfect.
太完美了
It's perfect!
我一直想着艾莉
The whole time I was thinking of Ali
被活埋估计就是这种感觉
and how that's what it must feel like to be buried alive.
有什么发现吗
Did you find anything?
有 找到了这个
Yeah, I found something.
跟我说实话
If you're involved in this,
你是不是参与了 是不是艾什莉派你来的
if Ashley sent you to me, just say so.
我不是谁派来的 玛琳先生
Nobody sent me to you, Mr. Marin, okay?
你知道她那晚在玫瑰镇
You knew that she was in Rosewood that night.
汉娜的妈妈
Hanna's mom.
是她告诉你的 还是你看到的
Did she tell you, or did you see her?
是我看到的
I saw her.
她九点左右去了我家
She came to my house around nine o'clock.
伊莎贝尔请了客人
Isabelle had some people over,
所以我们在车♥库♥上面的办公室谈的
so we talked in my office above the garage.
-她提起过威尔登吗 -没有
- She say anything about Wilden? - Nope.
她打电♥话♥约见我 想找我借钱
She called me, came over, said she needed money,
我无能为力 我们现在没那么多富余
more money than I had-- we're not very liquid right now.
你拒绝她后发生了什么
And what happened when you told her no?
伊莎贝尔把我叫走了
Isabelle wanted me for something.
我回去时 艾什莉已经走了
I came back, Ashley was gone.
你下午为什么没说
Why didn't you tell me that this afternoon?
你现在涉足还不深
You're just on the edge of this right now.
还可以全身而退
You could still walk away.
我爱你的女儿 玛琳先生
I love your daughter, Mr. Marin.
和你谈过以后
After we talked today,
我回到家 进了办公室
I went home, I went up to my office,
做了威尔登被杀后一直不敢做的事
and I did something I've been afraid to do since Wilden got shot.
我有把枪锁在书桌里
I keep a gun locked in my desk.
那把枪不见了
I looked for it. It's missing.
进来
Come in.
我们不是说好了
I thought we had an understanding
你今晚会呆在家里吗
about you were staying in tonight.
汉娜需要我的帮助
Hanna needed my help.
这是什么
What's this?
没什么 只是黏土而已
Nothing. It's just clay.
家庭服务中心有没有找过你
Did someone from family services call you?
家庭服务 没有
Family services? No.
他们打电♥话♥给我 说要找我谈话
Well, they called me. They want to interview me.
谈什么
About what?
有关你的事
About you.
显然有人认为
Apparently someone thought
我在学校外面对你做出了过激行为
I was a little excessive with you outside the school.
于是告诉了家庭服务
So they called family services.
某些办事人员蛮不讲理
And some snippy little bureaucrat
说他们发现了某种联♥系♥
says that they detect some kind of a pattern.
什么联♥系♥
What kind of a pattern?
你肩上的伤
Your shoulder,
你伤口溃烂进了医院
how you wound up in the hospital with an ulcer,
和警方发生摩擦
the trouble that you've had with the police...
还有 你老爸又经常不在家
The fact that your dad is... away so much.
她甚至和瓦格斯医生谈过
She even talked to Dr. Vargas.
-谁和瓦格斯医生谈过 -社工
- Who talked to Dr. Vargas? - The social worker.
在这个国家隐私是不是都没了
Whatever happened to privacy in this country, anyway.
我也不知道
I don't know.
不要担心
Look, don't worry about it.
我们会搞清楚的
We'll get this straightened out.
来自艾米丽 A向家庭服务中心举报了我妈妈
一杯低咖脱脂冰摩卡
So, a decaf, non-fat iced mocha.
这不就是杯巧克力奶吗
That's pretty much a glass of chocolate milk, right?
对 差不多就是
Yeah, pretty much,
但是点摩卡更有大人味儿嘛
but you feel more grown up when you order it.
我先失陪一下
Will you excuse me for a second?
好啊
Sure.
你得和扎克去维也纳
You have to go to Vienna with Zack.
-什么 -和他一起去
- What? - Go with him.
我命令你去追求你的幸福
I am ordering you to follow your bliss.
你是想摆脱我吗
Are you trying to get rid of me?
我是想你为幸福放手一搏
I'm trying to get you to go on an adventure.
妈 我和迈克会和爸会相处好的
Mom, Mike and I, we're gonna be just fine with dad.
只要他不再
Well, as long as he doesn't
做素食千层面
try to make that vegetarian lasagna again.
艾瑞亚 我知道你想干什么
Aria, I think I know what you're trying to do.
但是你要明白
But you have to understand,
这个问题得好好考虑
I've thought about this a lot,
毕竟对谁而言都不简单
and it just won't be easy for anybody.
激♥情♥本身就不是简单的事
Passion isn't supposed to be easy.
人生就该充满激♥情♥
It's supposed to be passionate.
我是不会坐在这
I am not gonna sit here
和我女儿讨论激♥情♥的
and discuss passion with my daughter.
那就不要讨论
Then don't discuss it,
也不要叫自己放下想做的事情
and do not talk yourself out of something that you want
毕竟那是你应得的
and is something that you deserve.
妈 去吧
Mom, please do this.
求你了 你得做我的榜样
Please? I need the inspiration.
你肯定会给我孙子们讲这个故事
It would certainly be something to tell the grandkids.
那是肯定的
Absolutely.
虽然这不关我的事
It's none of my business,
但气氛好像很紧张
but that looked kind of intense.
不 不见得
No, not really.
我只是怂恿我老妈
I was just giving my mother permission to go off
去疯一把而已
and join the circus.
真是乖孩纸
That was nice of you.
你会想她吗
Will you miss her?
抱歉
I'm-- I'm sorry.
不不 没事的
No, no. It's gonna be okay.
真的 我
Really. I--
她一定得去
She needs to go.
你刚才在哪 怎么一直不接电♥话♥
Where were you? Why weren't you answering your phone?
我和托比一起 我们只是想独处一会
I was with Toby. We just wanted some privacy, okay?
瞧瞧这里面 看你错过了什么
Well, look in here and see what you missed.
-梅丽莎的吗 -是的
- Melissa? - Yeah.
这东西一看就是她的
That's what we said when we saw it.
这是从艾莉去的工作室拿来的吗
This was from the studio that Ali went to?
梅丽莎肯定也去过那
Melissa must have been there.
他复♥制♥了你姐姐的脸孔
He copied your sister's face
就像他复♥制♥了艾莉森的
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表