我要是有套钥匙会更方便
You know, it would be a lot easier if I had my own set.
是的
Yeah, it would.
这些是谁送的
Who are these from?
银行
The bank.
他们可能买♥♥了一卡车的花
I think they bought them by the carload
给每个在纽约的人都送了
for everyone who was in New York.
稍等 我马上回来
Oh. You know what? I'll be right back.
谢谢你
希望你身体好些了
演出很无聊 你什么都没错过
汉娜
Hanna.
汉娜
Hanna!
喂
Hello.
去维也纳吃点心也太远了吧
Vienna's a long way to go for some strudel.
那里的师♥傅♥做的好吃嘛
Fancy the baker is.
她去吗
Would she go?
她说不去 不过我觉得她其实在考虑
Well, she says no, but I think she's actually thinking about it.
-你是怎么想的 -我也说不上
- What do you think about it? - I'm not sure.
不在一栋房♥子我都会想她
I mean, I miss her not being in the house,
我根本无法想象
I can't even imagine what it'd be like
如果她在别的大♥陆♥会是什么样
if she was on a different continent.
那只大鸟说的电♥话♥号♥码有头绪吗
Any luck with big bird's phone number?
没有 我试了各种反向目录查找
No. I plugged it into every reverse directory
还有能想到的搜索引擎
and search engine I could.
不过那的确是数字 可以排成一行
But it's a real number; it's going to a real line.
可我找不到一个匹配的人名或者镇名
But I can't even find a name or even a town.
-没戏了吗 -不 还没有
- Dead end? - No, not yet.
我不会放弃的
I'm not giving up on it.
我从艾莉的笔记本入手
I started going through Ali's notebooks.
实在太多了 我需要帮助
There's a lot of 'em. I could use some help.
我晚上过来
I can come over tonight.
我今晚不行
Um, I can't tonight.
我答应托比要帮他点忙
I promised Toby that I would help him with something.
好的 我们俩能搞定
Okay. I'm sure the two of us can handle it.
艾米丽
Emily.
妈妈
Mom?
我送你一程
I thought I'd give you a ride.
好的
Okay. Sure.
现在就走 艾米丽
Now, Emily.
-发生什么事了 -我们车上谈
- What's going on? -We'll talk about it in the car.
不 爸爸没事吧
No. Is dad okay?
你♥爸♥很好
Your father's fine.
-是关于你的 -关于我什么
- This is about you. - What about me?
瓦格斯医生来电♥话♥了
Dr. Vargas called.
他想知道我有没有
He wanted to know if I'd ever given you any of the hydrocodone
把去年开的氢可酮拿给你
that I was prescribed last year.
他问你这个干嘛
Why would he ask you that?
他说你不太确定是否服用过
He said you were uncertain if you'd ever taken it.
我从没吃过
I've never taken it.
艾米丽 我检查了药瓶 数了药片
Emily, I checked the bottle. I counted the pills.
我以为就少了一两片
Now, I might be one or two off,
可现在至少有7片不见了
but there are more than seven pills missing.
是你吃的吗
Did you take them?
我没吃
I didn't take them.
那药片去哪了
Then where did they go?
艾米丽 我需要一个合理的解释
Emily, please, I need some kind of an explanation.
怎么 艾米丽
What is -- Emily. Hey!
跟我走 上车
Let's go. Get in the car.
-不 -上车
- No! - Get in the car.
放开我
Let go of my arm!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
现在就给我上车
Just get in the car now.
拜托
Please.
怎么回事
What is going on?
我不知道
I have no idea.
正在清理玫瑰镇上恶毒的老妈们
一个一个来 我会追查到底的 亲亲 -A
多数无辜的人都没有不在场证明
Look, most innocent people don't have alibis
因为他们不需要
because they don't know they need them.
是的 可我妈说谎了
Yeah, but my mom lied about where she was.
这不一样 那晚她就在玫瑰镇
It's not the same thing. She was in Rosewood that night.
你只知道她没看演出
All you know is that she wasn't at that play.
爸妈之中我可能要失去一个了
I'm gonna end up with a mom or a dad.
你妈和你♥爸♥说过这些事吗
Has your mom talked to your dad about this at all?
没有 自从我爸和她新老婆
No. My parents communicate through attorneys
把凯特从玫瑰镇高中转走后
ever since my dad and his stepford wife
他俩就只通过律师交流了
pulled Kate out of Rosewood High.
也许和律师谈谈是个好办法
Maybe talking to an attorney isn't such a bad idea.
你觉得她做了什么事吗
You think she did something?
不 我就这么一说
No. I -- I'm just saying,
那块地现在没那么硬了
the ground isn't that solid right now.
玫瑰镇警局
Rosewood P.D.
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
我来找帕姆·菲尔兹
I was looking for Pam Fields,
艾米丽的妈妈
Emily's mom?
我给她带了点花
I -- I brought her some flowers.
我们应该到外面去
We should step outside.
那是
Um, what --
那些都是什么
what is all that?
一件谋杀案的资料分类
It's how you break down a murder case.
破案用的
If you want to solve it.
告示牌上所有的内容
And everything on that board
都和威尔登谋杀案有关吗
has to do with who killed Wilden?
大部分是
Most of it.
那我的名字怎么也在那
Well, why is my name on that board?
很多人都在
Lots of people on that board.
认识他的人 间接有关联的人
People who knew him, people who didn't even know they knew him.
我们会把这些人一个一个从名单上划掉
One by one, you take people off the list.
只是走走程序 不用担心
Just part of the process. Nothing to worry about.
没错 除非就剩你一个
Yeah, unless you're the last name left.
那恐怕你就有麻烦了
Well, then you might have a problem.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
海斯汀小姐
Miss Hastings.
玛琳先生
Mr. Marin.
-凯勒 -我不想来办公室打扰你
- Caleb. - I didn't want to bother you in your office.
我只是想确认你知道目前的情况
I just wanted to make sure you knew what was going on.
你指什么
What exactly are we talking about?
威尔登侦探
Detective Wilden.
跟我有什么关系
What's that got to do with me?
你知道他在骚扰你老婆和女儿
You know that he was bothering your wife and your daughter.
-汉娜的母亲是我前妻 -重点是
- Hanna's mother is my ex-wife. - The point is,
他处处刁难他们
he was giving them a hard time,
而且这是众所周知的
and it wasn't exactly a secret.
现在他死了
Now he's dead.
对 这点我们都知道
Yes, we've established that.
这个案子会有国家调查员介入
Hey, they're bringing in some state investigators.
汉娜很担心他们会找上她妈妈
Hanna's worried that they're gonna try to pin it on her mom.
如果真是这样 他们会需要你帮忙的
If that happens, they are both gonna need help.
怎么帮
What kind of help?
汉娜的妈妈需要律师 而汉娜
Hanna's mom's gonna need a lawyer, and Hanna...
汉娜要知道你会在她身边支持她
Hanna needs to know that you're gonna be there for her.
好吗 她需要她父亲
Okay? She needs her father.
我知道了 谢谢 凯勒
I'll keep all this in mind. Thank you, Caleb.
不客气
You're welcome. I think.
你最后有没有告诉你妈你拿了她的药
Hey, did you end up telling your mom that you took her pills?
不得不
Had to.
那你有没有告诉她原因
But did you tell her why you took them?
我该说哪个原因
Which "why" should I tell?
跟急救医生说的版本还是跟佩奇说的
The one I told the EMTs, or the one I told Paige?
我这周测谎仪表现不太好
I'm not doing well on the lie detector this week.
又不是什么弥天大谎
It wasn't that big of a lie.
你知道自己在说什么吗
Do you hear yourself?
我拿了我妈的处方药
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表