谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
这样你就不用跟你妈妈解释了
Now your mother will never have to know it was gone.
你回来了
Oh, you're back.
没想到你去了这么久
I didn't think you'd be gone so long.
我在小屋周围走了一圈
Yeah, I just took a walk around the cabin,
拍了些照片
took a couple of pictures.
什么东西闻起来这么香
Mmm, what smells so good?
蔬菜炖锅减去真的炖锅
A vegetable tagine minus the actual tagine.
而且里面也没有羊肉
And there's no lamb in it.
我准备放一些鹰嘴豆
I'm actually using chickpeas.
突尼斯之夜啊
Oh, a night in Tunisia.
真有异国情调
So exotic.
该死 我忘了买♥♥鹰嘴豆
Dammit, I forgot the chickpeas.
我可以去西摩买♥♥一些回来
Oh, I can run down to Seymour's.
你一个人行吗
Are you okay?
来回一趟要一个小时呢
I mean, it's like an hour there and back.
没事 我可以
Yeah, yeah.
事实上我正好想顺路拍一些
I actually wanted to take some pictures
廊桥的照片
of that covered bridge on the way.
钥匙呢
Keys?
在门边
By the door.
再见 宝贝
Bye, babe.
鹰嘴豆罐头
安全渠道
新信息 带附件
输入密♥码♥
系统解锁成功
我不能去找你好吗
I can't come to you, okay?
我在工作
I'm at work.
你的比赛什么时候开始
What time does your meet start?
半小时后
Half an hour.
你拿到了吗
Do you have it?
是钱 莎娜
It's money, Shana,
很多钱 还有一张纸
a lot, and a piece of paper.
你不该看的
You weren't supposed to look.
我已经看了
Well, I did.
这些做什么的
Where does it lead?
我们没时间说这些
Look, we don't have time for this.
你有能锁上的柜子吗 或者安全的地方
Do you have a locker, some place it will be safe?
没有 我们的东西都放在柜台下面
No, I mean we keep our stuff under the counter.
别把它干放着等人去偷
Don't just leave it sitting around for someone to steal.
那我应该把五千美金藏在哪
Where am I supposed to hide five grand?
我比赛一结束就来
I'm gonna come by after my meet.
有人吗
Excuse me?
续杯吗
Refill?
海斯汀夫人你好 斯宾塞在家吗
Hey, Mrs. Hastings, is Spencer home?
她不接手♥机♥
She's just not answering her cell.
她说去哪里了吗
Did she say where she went?
不 不是
No, no, no,
她借了我的几瓶指甲油
she just borrowed some nail polish
我想拿回来
and I need it back.
那我过去拿好吗
Could I stop by?
太好了
Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 海斯汀夫人
Thanks, Mrs. H.
我马上就好
I'll just be a minute.
《赫里斯大学周刊》
文学教授以斯拉·费兹
在校园内组织慈善朗诵比赛
鸦林镇公♥寓♥出租
以斯拉怎么在鸦林镇
Ezra in Ravenswood?
你查这个干什么 斯宾塞
Where are you going with this, Spencer?
亲爱的斯宾塞·海斯汀
抱歉不能帮你 前任租客的信息是保密的
费兹家
你好
Hello.
你好 我是来送花的
Hi. I have a flower delivery.
斯宾塞 你不该来这里的
Spencer, you shouldn't be here.
我不想跟你吵架
Look, I don't want to fight.
-你嗑药了吗 -什么 当然没有
- Are you on drugs? - What? No, I'm not.
如果你以为以斯拉是A 那你肯定是疯了
You've got to be on crack if you think Ezra is "A."
我看过你的电脑了
I went through your computer.
如果你想保密的话
You should really use a password
就该给电脑设个密♥码♥
if you want to keep things private,
尤其是你在追踪什么疯狂理论
especially when you're following some crazy theory.
艾莉森的一个故事在我脑海中挥之不去
Look, one of Alison's stories kept on sticking in my brain
我终于弄明白了
and I finally figured it out
于是去了雄鹿和猎人酒吧
and I went to "The Hart and Huntsman"
发现以斯拉就在那里吃馅饼
and Ezra was there and he was eating the pie.
这理由太不充分了
Okay. You're not making sense.
馅饼和啤酒 汉娜 就是那个故事里的
The pie and the beer, Hanna, from the story, okay.
啤酒就叫"短裤啤酒"
It's called "Board Shorts Ale."
费兹在酒吧点的就是那种啤酒
And that's exactly what Fitz ordered when he was there.
你还不明白吗
And don't you get it?
艾莉森所说的绰号♥男一定这样来的
That's where Alison must have got the nickname.
艾莉的故事里什么都很混乱
Everything's all jumbled up in Ali's stories.
要是你把线索联♥系♥错了呢
What if you're connecting the wrong dots?
那你就跟我一起进来
Well, come inside.
证实一下 就知道了
Either I prove it or I'm wrong.
你要进来吗
Are you coming?
安全发送
新信息 附件
要是以斯拉回家发现我们在这里
If Ezra comes home and finds us here--
我都监视这里一天了
I've been watching the place all day.
他没有进出过
He hasn't been in or out.
他一定是出城了
I think he must be out of town.
我们来到底要找什么
What are we even looking for?
首先要找到钥匙 快点
Primarily, a key. Move.
我觉得是以斯拉租了鸦林镇的那栋公♥寓♥
I think Ezra may have rented that apartment in Ravenswood.
如果我能找到他去那里的理由
If I can find something that puts him there,
我就找到证据了
I'll have proof.
这件事你是认真的 对吧
You're really serious about this, aren't you?
等等 假设你是对的
Wait, let's just say that you're right.
如果有什么东西证明他跟鸦林镇有关
If there's anything that ties him to Ravenswood,
那他也不会放在这里
he's not keeping it here.
快走开 斯宾塞
Walk away, Spencer.
你说的可能是对的
You know, you're probably right.
怎么突然这么听话了
That was easy.
我们好像被监视了
I think we're being watched.
不要到处看
Don't look.
听我的行事
Just follow my lead.
最近我睡眠一直不好
Yeah, I have not been sleeping well lately.
以斯拉的事一直萦绕在我脑海里
With all this stuff about Ezra in my head,
都不知道自己在想什么了
I don't even know what I was thinking.
以斯拉
Ezra?
以斯拉
Ezra?
抱歉 我不是故意吓唬你的
Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
我刚醒来的时候 你去哪里了
Where were you when I woke up?
我忘记关后门了
I forgot to lock the back door.
你看书看到很晚吗
Were you up late reading?
对 是有点晚
Yeah, yeah, for a little bit.
怎么了 你怎么不睡觉
What's wrong? Why couldn't you sleep?
你是在担心我们吗
Are you worried about us?
我知道之前我是有点奇怪
I know that I was in a strange place earlier.
你说得对 如果不坦诚相待的话
And you were right about this not working
我们之间是不可能的
unless we tell the truth.
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我真的很高兴你留下了
I'm just really glad you stayed.
我也是
Me too.
等等 他那里有监控摄像头吗
Wait. He has a surveillance camera?
可能是大楼管理人员安装的呢
What if the building manager put it there?
那个藏在暗处的
It was hidden.
一般大家都会贴上警示 告诉你有监控
And most honest people put up a sign saying you're being recorded.
有谁喜欢在暗处放摄像头
Who else do we know who likes to hide cameras
然后监视别人呢
and spy on people?
但是费兹老师
But Mr. Fitz?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表