我是说 肯定是有原因
I mean, there has to be.
原因无所谓 我在想如果当时房♥车
Reason or not, I can't help thinking Hanna wouldn't be in this mess
没有丢 汉娜就不会有这么多麻烦事
if we still had that RV.
如果梦娜有证据
What if Mona had something
能证明汉娜的妈妈是清白的
that could prove that Hanna's mom was innocent?
能证明有其他的人想要威尔登的命
Proof that somebody else wanted Wilden dead.
视频 照片 什么都好
A video, a photo, anything.
汉娜
Hanna?
我父母把我手♥机♥拿走了 所以不要打
My parents took my cell phone, so don't call it.
好
Okay.
她父母她把手♥机♥拿走了
Her parents took her phone.
汉娜 我们有些事要告诉你
Look, Hanna, we have to tell you something.
能不能稍等 他们随时可能打过来
Well, can it wait? They could pick up any minute.
好的 没问题
Yeah, yeah, of course.
必须得说服她和父母聊聊
You have to tell her to talk to her parents.
A在陷害我妈妈
"A" is framing my mom,
她没有杀威尔登
All right. She didn't kill Wilden,
她没有把枪放到她过夜的包里
She didn't put the gun in her overnight bag.
是A做的 我正中她下怀
"A" Did. I walked right into the trap.
艾米丽认为的是...
All right, what Emily thinks--
我知道艾米丽的想法
I know what Emily thinks,
但我什么都不能说
but I can't say anything to them.
因为A威胁我 如果我敢说一句
Because "A" is threatening to take down my mom and my dad
我妈是被陷害的 她就要扳倒我父母
if I say one thing about my mom being framed.
要敢说一个词 一个字
One word, one freaking letter,
我家所有人都会进监狱
My whole family's locked up.
汤姆 别...
Tom, don't--
别打给她
Don't call her.
她得知道这事
She needs to know this.
她已经知道了
She already does.
她不想让我们帮任何忙
She doesn't want us to do anything to help.
那我们就得乖乖听话吗
Are we gonna listen?
该死 汤姆 他威胁我
Damn it, Tom, he threatened me.
他还威胁汉娜
He threatened Hanna.
我拿不出他要求的那么多钱
I couldn't come up with the kind of money
来让他离开镇子
he wanted to get him to leave town,
于是我带上枪 作为防御
so I took the gun for protection.
你绝对想不到我们经历了什么
You have no idea what we've been through.
不 你不能就这么突然出现
No, you can't just show up here-
你找我要钱 然后带着我的枪走了
you came to me for money, and you left with my gun.
别做得好像不关我事一样
Don't act like I'm not involved.
我很害怕 好吗
I was scared, okay?
我带着枪 因为我不知道会发生什么
I took the gun because I didn't know what was gonna happen.
他把枪从我手里抢走了 我就跑了
He grabbed the gun out of my hands, and I ran.
我对天发誓 我没有开枪
I swear to god, I did not shoot him.
-你好 -你好 凯勒
- Hey. - Hello, Caleb.
凯勒
Oh, Caleb.
你还好吗 我一直在试图联♥系♥你
Are you okay? I've been trying to reach you.
听着 我知道你担心汉娜
Look, I know you're worried about Hanna,
但你现在不能出现在这里
But you cannot be here right now.
不 你得离开 现在就走
No, you need to leave. Now.
-爸爸 别这样 -汉娜 够了
- No, dad, stop-- - Hanna, please.
她麻烦重重
She's in a lot of trouble.
她和别人说得越少越好
The less people she speaks to the better.
我不是来质问她的 我是来帮忙的
I am not here to question her. I'm here to help.
现在不行
You can't right now.
凯勒 如果有事发生 我们会联♥系♥你
Caleb, we will call you if anything happens.
走开吧 拜托了
Just please, go.
我就知道会出现这种情况
I knew that this would happen.
现在好了 他们不是从我们这儿发现的
Now, instead of finding out from us,
而是从梦娜那儿
they found out from Mona.
如果我们告诉他们真♥相♥
If we just tell them the truth,
我相信他们会理解的
I know that they'll understand.
如果我们告诉他们 那就完了
If we tell them, it's over.
我就永远都不会知道我妈妈出了什么事了
I'll never know what happened to my mom.
为什么 为什么这么说
Why? Why would you say that?
托比
Toby.
我回到了拉德利
I went back to Radley.
和爱迪·兰博说了说话
I talked to Eddie Lamb.
我仔细问了他 关于那个金发女孩
I asked him all about what Dr. Palmer said,
帕默医生都说了些啥 全都问了
about the blonde girl. All of it.
-他怎么说 提到了艾莉吗 -没有
- And what did he say? Did he mention ali? - No.
他知道些事 但不想告诉我
He knows something, but he's not gonna tell me.
我爸爸也是
Neither will my dad.
你和你父亲聊过这件事吗
You spoke with your father about this?
我试着说过
I tried to.
结果不怎么好
It didn't go well.
我没头绪了 斯宾塞
Look, I've run out of leads, Spence.
但是A还是知道些什么
But "A" still knows something.
A是我唯一的机会
"A" is the only chance I have of finding out
来找出我妈妈到底出了什么事
what really happened to my mom.
斯宾塞 你在干什么
Spencer, what are you doing?
听着 我不想强迫你改变主意
Look, I'm not gonna force you to change your mind,
但不管你参不参与 我都要解决这件事
but I have to fix this, with or without you.
-你在打给谁 -我得重新赢回点信任
- Who are you calling? - I've got to earn back some trust.
联谊会姐妹
Gamma zeta chi.
你好 我叫斯宾塞...
Hi, my name is Spencer...
真不敢相信你引用了克里夫的标注
I can't believe you copied the Cliff's notes.
这是唯一合理的地方
Well, it was the only thing that made sense.
我也运用了正当引用
And I used proper citation.
看得出来 就在维♥基♥百♥科♥的脚注边上
Yes, I see that. It's right next to the footnote for Wikipedia.
康纳吗
Connor?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我在帮他写英语论文
I'm helping him with his English paper.
要出去吗
You going out?
是啊 不然你以为我要干嘛
Yeah, what's it look like?
那你什么时候回来
Okay, well when are you going to be back?
稍后
Later.
你今天和妈妈说话了吗
Did you talk to mom today?
对
Yep.
玩得开心啊
Hey, have fun.
那么...
All right, so...
第三页 即使福克纳运用了连写句
Page three. Just because Faulkner used run-on sentences,
并不意味着你也可以
Does not mean that you get to.
我在这他不介意吧
Is he cool with me being here?
没事 不是因为你
Yeah, it's not about you.
汉娜
Hanna?
真不敢相信他们让你进来了
I can't believe that they let you in.
我爸几乎是把凯勒赶了出去
My dad practically threw Caleb out the door.
我找了个借口
I brought an excuse.
带作业
Homework.
谢谢你
Thank you.
等下 我不上物理啊
Wait, I'm not in physics.
我指望着你父母不知道这一点
I was counting on your parents not knowing that.
你♥爸♥在这肯定很怪异吧
Must be weird having your dad here.
我其实还没找到合适的词 但的确如此
I haven't really found a word for it yet. But yeah.
说真的 你怎么样
How are you? Really.
我处在炼狱之中
I'm in purgatory.
暂时遭受着惩罚和痛苦
A condition of temporary punishment and suffering,
我可能永远摆脱不了了 我查过了
from which I may never leave. I looked it up,
所有我能找到的有关起诉未成年的信息
along with everything I could find on prosecuting minors
和本州三♥级♥联邦罪行的最轻判决
and state minimums for third-degree federal offenses.
那还是在他们断我的网之前
That was before they took away my internet.
如果你妈妈没...
If your mom didn't...
行凶 那把枪可能不是凶器 汉娜
do it, then it may not be the gun, Hanna.
我们无法确定
Okay, we don't know for sure.
A没法篡改弹道学证据
"A" can't tamper with ballistics evidence.
我们不知道A能干出什么
We don't know what "A" can and cannot do.
咱们越早接受这一点越好
The sooner we accept that, the better.
我来这不是给你假冒作业的
Look, I'm not just here for fake homework.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表