I took my mom's prescription meds.
跟我们撒过的其它谎相比
It's not that big of a lie
的确没什么大不了
compared to everything else we've had to deal with.
我都不敢想
I don't even want to think about
如果有人看到我们在威尔顿车里的视频
the size of the story we're gonna have to come up with
我们得编造多庞大一个故事
if somebody sees that video of us in Wilden's car.
-艾米 -怎么了
- Em. - What?
看这个 你看到了什么
Look at this. Tell me what you see.
天 是艾莉
Oh, my God. It's Ali.
跟汉娜在火车上看到的面具很像
This looks like the mask that hanna saw on the train.
也许是我们在小屋看到的那个
And it may be the one that all of us saw at the lodge.
艾莉怎么会有呢
Why did Ali have one?
因为她是源头 她肯定注了模
Because she was the original. She must have modeled for it.
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do something like that?
"这就是不朽 亲爱的们"
"That's immortality, my darlings."
-梦娜怎么会有呢 -不知道
- Why did Mona have a copy? - I don't know,
但我们不能问梦娜
but we can't ask Mona.
等等 看 背后贴了张条
Wait, look. There's a mark stamped on the back.
我可不欣赏你暗中监视我
I do not appreciate you spying on me.
我没有在监视 只是刚好看了一眼垃圾桶
I was not spying. I just happened to look in the waste basket.
-你故意看的 -是你撒谎在先
- You deliberately looked. - You lied to me.
我没必要事事向你汇报
I do not have to account for myself to you!
妈 我不在乎什么傻♥逼♥表演 好吗
Mom, I don't care about the stupid play, all right?
但你为什么要骗我
But why would you lie about it?
别再问了
Do not ask me any more questions.
汉娜
Hanna.
如果有人问你
If anyone asks you...
我会说你在看剧
I'll say you were at the show.
别撒谎
Don't lie.
什么都别说
Just don't say anything.
嗨
Hello.
好 如果我们从儿童房♥和服务走廊穿过去
Okay. If we go through the children's wing and the service corridor,
就可以避开守卫上楼了
We can upstairs without going through the wards.
如果换密♥码♥了呢
What if they changed the codes?
梦娜没给我密♥码♥ 她给的是代理码
Mona didn't give me the codes. She gave me the override numbers.
梦娜肯定对你很满意
Mona must have been very impressed with you.
谁让姐学得快呢
I'm a fast learner.
是一样的
It's the same one.
不是梦娜在火车上戴的那个
Not the same mask mona had on the train,
但是是一样的脸一样的构造
But it's the same face, the same expression.
是同一个模子做的 翻过去看看
They're from the same mold. Turn it over.
"赫柯特·莱姆 空间艺术室"
"Hector lime. Dimensional artist."
他名字下面有网址
That's his web address under his name.
工作室在火炬湖远端
His studio's on the far side of torch lake.
给恐怖片做面具雕塑支柱什么的
He makes masks and statues and props for horror films.
艾莉去之后 赫柯特复♥制♥了她的脸
Ali went there, and he copied her face.
如果他做过一个 那一定还做过别的
If he made one, he must have made others.
所以我们才给你和斯宾塞打电♥话♥
That's why we called you and Spencer.
斯宾塞去哪儿了
Where is Spencer?
不知道 电♥话♥直接转入语♥音♥信箱了
I don't know. The call went straight to voicemail.
艾莉去过工作室 两个面具都出自那里
Ali was at the studio. Both masks came from the same place.
但我们不知道总数量和持有者
Yeah, but we don't know how many there are or who has them...
还有这些人是从艾莉那还是从工作室拿的
And if they got them from Ali or from this guy's studio.
那我们就去弄清楚
Let's go find out.
不该等斯宾塞吗
Shouldn't we wait for Spencer?
不用了 我们自己可以解决
No, we can handle this on our own.
怎么 没了神探南茜就寸步难行吗
What? We can't make a move without Nancy Drew?
这面具牵扯到了我们 艾莉和万圣列车
This mask connects us to Ali and the Halloween train,
还有威尔登
which connects us to Wilden.
警方已经把我们列在头号♥嫌疑人里了
The police have our names on a board with arrows and graphs,
还不止 还有我妈妈
and not just ours-- my mom's up there.
所以我不会再等斯宾塞了
So I'm not waiting for Spencer,
因为A不会等谁准备好没有 行动吧
because "A's" not waiting for anyone. Now come on.
我怎么感觉像入伍了似的
I feel like I just got drafted.
-艾莉一个人来这儿 -一定是
- Ali came out here alone? - She must have.
门廊上有人
There's someone on the porch.
你好
Hello?
好了 先说说今天的计划
Okay, should we talk about this plan?
我比较喜欢访客能先打个电♥话♥过来
I like it better when people call first.
广♥告♥上也是这么写的
That's what it says in the ad.
你有没有
Did you, uh,
你有没有做过这个
Did you make this?
嗯
Well...
你们先进来
You better come in.
资料上说是东边的窗户
The file says it was the east side window.
应该就是这个了
That's gotta be it.
她就是从这里出去的
This is where she did it.
她先跟帕玛医生谈心
She had her session with dr. Palmer,
说她有多想活下去
all about how much she wanted to live...
然后就从护士站偷了钥匙
Then she stole a key from the nurses station...
然后就过来了
And she came in here...
打开窗户锁
She unlocked the window...
我想知道真♥相♥
I wanted the truth.
这就是真♥相♥
Here it is.
天啊 斯宾塞
Oh, my God, Spence...
我白用房♥车和A交换了
I gave the RV to "A" for nothing.
我讨厌别人这样对待我的作品
I hate it when people do this to my work.
这么说的确是你做的
So it is yours.
背面有我的标志
My stamp on the back.
你们也是因为这个找到我的吧
Which I guess is how you got here?
你为什么做这个面具
Why'd you make it?
你们的朋友没告诉你们吗
Didn't your friend tell you?
没有 她去世了
No, she didn't. She's dead.
你们是怎么认识的
So, um, how did you guys meet?
我在网上发布了广♥告♥
Well, I put an ad on the internet.
我想找个模特
I was looking for a model.
用来制♥作♥圣女贞德
I needed a Joan of Arc.
她要年轻
Someone young and...
漂亮
beautiful...
还要勇敢
and a warrior.
你们的朋友完全符合要求
Your friend was perfect.
所以她给你做了圣女贞德的模特
So you used her for Joan of Arc.
那这面具是怎么回事
What about the mask?
你的脸很适合做美杜莎
You would make a great Medusa.
美杜莎 希腊神话中的蛇发女妖
谢谢
Thank you.
你一定能让那位要美杜莎的顾客满意
I've got a client who would love you as Medusa.
我可以制♥作♥出蛇...
I could do it where the snakes actually--
回到我们朋友的问题上
You were telling us about our friend.
那种面具你制♥作♥了多少
How many of those masks did you make?
我们来做笔交易吧
Suppose we do a little barter.
我给你们提供信息
I'll tell you what I know,
你们给我相应的回报
and you give me something in return.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你的脸
Your face.
你确定是这个房♥间吗
But are you sure that this is the right room?
就是这间
This is the room.
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
你看顶棚
Look at the roof.
这栋楼四周都是这种顶棚
See how it juts out, what, 10, 15 feet
它向外伸展出了三四米
all the way around the building?
如果从这里跳下去
How could somebody who jumped from here
怎么可能穿过顶棚直接落地呢
have cleared that roof and then fall clean to the ground?
不管怎样 你妈妈不可能从这里跳下去
I don't know how your mom fell, but I don't think she jumped--
这不合逻辑
not from here.
A给你的文件恐怕是真的
I think "A" gave you something real.
我必须找到帕默医生
I've gotta find Dr. Palmer.
我得问问那天见过她的人
I've gotta talk to somebody who saw her that day.
我们会找到他的
Hey. We'll find him.
很快就会结束的
The whole thing will be over before you know it.
你最好趁还能说话时问问题
Well, you better ask your questions while you still can.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表