我爱你 再见
I love you. Bye.
梦娜来电
我给你打了一天的电♥话♥ 你没事吧
I've been calling you all day. Are you okay?
我会没事的
I will be.
我真不敢相信他们把你放了
I can't believe they let you go.
他们需要证据才能逮捕我 汉娜
They need proof, Hanna, before they can arrest me.
总有人跑去冒认罪名
People make false confessions all the time.
梦娜 你为什么这么做
Mona, why did you do this?
对不起 我不能跟你多说
Sorry, I can't chat.
这通电♥话♥我都不该打
I'm not supposed to be on the phone.
我只是想确认一下你妈妈已经被保释出来了
I just wanted to make sure your mom got out on bail.
是的 她回家了 但是...
Yeah. Yeah, she's home, but...
不用谢我
You're welcome.
杰克
Jake.
-家庭电影夜哈 -你知道
- Family movie night, huh? - Look, ya know,
发生这一切之后
with everything that's going on,
我完全忘了艾米丽的派对
I totally spaced about Emily's party.
没事 你用不着说谎
Yeah, all right. You don't have to lie.
我没说谎
No, I didn't lie.
你不一定要邀请我 我们又没在约会
It's not like you had to invite me. We're not dating.
老实说 我真的忘记这事了
It completely slipped my mind. Honestly.
那边那个小美女是哪位
So... who's barbarella over there?
-她叫金姆 -她很漂亮啊
- Name's Kim. - She's pretty.
你应该就爱这种高个子长相甜美的模特类型
If you're into the tall, statuesque model type.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我很好
Yeah. I'm perfect.
看起来你俩相处得不错
Looks like the two of you have been having a great time together.
等等 你不想和我一起去参加聚会
Wait. So you don't want me to go the party with you,
但也不让我和任何人一起去吗
but you don't want me to go with anyone else?
我可没这么说 你没在吃醋吗
I didn't say that. You're not jealous?
我为什么要吃醋 我们又没在一起
Why would I be? We're not dating.
也是
Yeah, right.
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
斯宾塞 照片设置好了 不要让詹娜走掉
我要去找斯宾塞
I... need to go find Spencer.
好吧 我
Yeah, I...
我也应该回去找金姆
Should get back to Kim.
今晚有很多人来这看你
There's a lot of people who came to see you here tonight.
你觉得你能回屋里
Think you can back inside
至少假装一下你玩得很开心好吗
and at least pretend to have a good time?
这我可以做到
Yeah. I can do that.
我们已经待了半个小时了
We've been here for over half an hour.
可以走了吗
Can we please leave?
我还没看到教练
I haven't seen coach yet.
你的队友会告诉他你来过的 走吧
Your teammates can tell her that you stopped by. Please?
-拜托 -好吧
- Please. - Yeah.
好的 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
詹娜 在你走之前 我有话和你说
Jenna. I need to talk to you before you leave.
-单独说 -说什么
- Alone. - About what?
-关于艾莉森 -詹娜 走吧
- Alison. - Jenna, let's go.
今天在学校里 我听到你说起她
I heard you talking about her at school today.
你在监视我们吗
You were spying on us?
我们走吧
We're out of here.
詹娜 等等
Jenna, wait.
我知道你是怎么看我的
Look, I know exactly how you feel about me,
但艾莉是我最好的朋友
but Ali was best friend,
如果你知道她的任何事情
so if you know anything about her,
你必须告诉我
you have to tell me.
我什么也不必告诉你
I don't have to tell you anything.
切蛋糕时间到了
Time for cake!
詹娜 等等
Jenna, wait!
很好吃 是你自己做的吗
That was delicious. Did you make that yourself?
借助了一些贝尔蒙特面包店的神奇帮助
With some divine intervention. Belmont bakery.
你洗 我来擦
You wash, I'll dry?
其实我很想全包了
You know, I'm actually looking forward to doing both.
我应该走了 让你好好休息
I should get going. Let you get some rest.
在你走之前 我想我欠你一个解释
Well, before you do, I think I owe you an explanation.
你什么也不欠我
You don't owe me anything.
我想解释
I want to explain.
威尔登和我以前有过节
Wilden and I had a history.
我做了些我并不引以为傲的事
I did some things I'm not proud of.
一些...他知道的事 但他
Things... he knew about, and he...
他想以此来伤害我和汉娜
he tried to use them to hurt me and Hanna.
艾什莉 他是个坏警♥察♥
He was a corrupt cop, Ashley.
他被谋杀的那晚 我见过他
I saw him... the night he was murdered.
我们争吵了一番
We had an argument.
我知道你没杀他
I know you didn't kill him.
我是没有 但
No, I didn't. But--
我本可以杀他的
I could have.
每个人都有自己的局限
Everyone has their limits.
明晚我可以给你和汉娜带晚餐来吗
Can I drop off dinner for you and Hanna tomorrow night?
除非你留下来一也起吃
Only if you stay and eat with us.
就这么定了
It's a date.
好的
Okay.
帮我个忙
Oh. Um, just do me a favor.
不要跑了 你对我非常重要
Don't run. I've got a lot riding on you.
你看到斯宾塞了吗
Hey, have you seen Spencer?
看到了 她出去找詹娜了
Yeah, she went outside to look for Jenna.
-我和你一起去 -好
- I'll come with you. - Okay.
斯宾塞
Spencer?
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hey.
你就要走了吗
Are you headin' out already?
是的 明天要早起
Yeah. Gotta get up early tomorrow.
金姆呢
Where's Kim?
在里面 和一些人说再见
Inside. Saying goodbye to a couple of people.
她应该很快就出来了
She'll be out in a minute.
很好
Awesome.
天啊
Oh, my god!
那是什么
What is it?
斯宾塞
Spencer!!!
天啊
Oh, my god!
詹娜
Jenna.
詹娜 天啊
Jenna! Oh, my god!
我以为她在里面
I thought she was inside!
发生了什么事
What happened?
-快进去 -赶快打电♥话♥
- Yeah, go inside! - Get a phone!
她没有呼吸了
She's not breathing!
快打911报♥警♥
Somebody call 911!
她眼睛不好 绝不可能
She can barely see. There's no way
自己走那么远去湖边的
she'd walked all the way to the lake on her own.
是有人把她推进河里的吗
Did somebody push her in?
应该是有人先伤了她
I think somebody hit her first.
她脑后有血迹
There was blood on the back of her head.
什么 她不会有事吧
What? Is she gonna be okay?
他们送她去哪家医院了
What hospital did they take her to?
我得挂了 明早打给你
I gotta go. I'll call you in the morning.
这么晚你在跟谁聊
Hey. Who you talkin' to so late?
我在跟艾米丽说生日快乐
Oh. I was just wishing Emily happy birthday.
是这样 我刚跟你♥爸♥爸打完电♥话♥
Listen, I just got off the phone with your father.
想跟你说一下 保释的钱不是他出的
I thought you should know: he didn't put up the bail money.
是泰德
It was Ted.
泰德
Ted.
是吗 他一定很喜欢你
Wow. He must... really like you
才愿意出这么多钱
to put up that kind of money.
应该是吧
I guess so.
接下来怎么办
So what's gonna happen next?
明天再说吧
We can think about that tomorrow.
我还是无法相信
I still can't believe
居然是你救了詹娜·马歇尔
you were the one who saved Jenna Marshall.
谁会这样对她呢
Who would do this to her?
不一定有人伤了她
We don't know anyone did for sure.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表