What girl?
就是那个
The girl!
金发的女孩
That blond girl.
她周围的气氛有问题
There's something wrong with the air around that one.
很让人担忧
Very troubling.
我的提箱怎么在楼下
"What's my suitcase doing down here?"
是妈妈从谷仓拿过来的吗
"Maybe mom brought it in from the barn?"
为什么呢
"But why?"
箱子里装了什么
"What's in here?"
这是什么
"What the hell is this?"
那不就是你吗 梅丽莎
No, it's just you, Melissa.
那就是你的脸
Just you and that mask.
它是从哪儿来的
Now, where did it come from?
-她会想到吗 -会的
- Is she gonna figure it out? - Yeah.
给她点时间 她聪明着呢
Just give her a second. She's smart. Very smart.
解开这个疑问吧 梅丽莎
Okay, work it out, Melissa.
它可能来自哪里
Where could it have come from?
可能出自谁的手
Who could have made it?
真聪明
Good girl.
一定是从那儿来的
That's where it must have come from.
那现在该怎么做呢
Now what are you gonna do?
跟上
Come on.
艾米 你妈和我太放任你了
Em, your mother and I have cut you a lot of slack.
现在你受了伤 还不知能不能继续待在游泳队
And now this injury sidelines you indefinitely.
而你至今仍然隐瞒
And you still haven't told us
你受伤的真♥相♥
the whole truth about how it happened.
-有必要么 -当然有必要
- Does it matter how it happened? - It does matter!
对我们和家庭服务中心来说都是
It matters to us, and to family services.
那些人认为
Those people think that
你是在这个家里受的伤
what happened to you happened in this house!
-不是 -那到底是在哪
- It didn't. - Then where did it happen?!
是有人蓄意伤了你么
Did somebody hurt you?
没有 你们就不能信任我吗
No! Can you just trust me?
这和信任毫无关系
This has nothing to do with trust!
而是作为你的父母
This has to do with
我们有权知道真♥相♥
what we have a right to know as your parents!
爸 别大吼大叫的
Dad, don't shout.
你要我们信任你 那你信任我们了么
You want us to trust you-- what about trusting us?
你对我们隐瞒了所有的事
You cut us out of everything that's going on,
而警♥察♥却控诉是我们伤了你
and suddenly the police think we hurt you?
我尽力跟他们解释了
I tried to explain, okay?
我也和瓦格斯医生谈过
I talked to Dr. Vargas.
-你竟然和他谈 -你不能和他谈
- You talked to him? - You are not to talk to that man!
艾米丽 我们还没说完
Emily, we're not done here!
我很抱歉 真的非常抱歉
Look, I'm sorry, okay?! I'm really, really sorry!
我们还有别的事要谈
There are other things that we need to talk about.
还有一些大问题得好好处理
All right? We have big changes that we have to deal with.
比如说 你上哪所大学
Like where you're going to college,
我们要怎么支付学费
how we're going to pay.
亲爱的 这个可以晚点再说
Honey, we can talk about that later.
我知道如果我不能游泳 奖学金就泡汤了
I know I screwed up the scholarships if I can't swim.
但我会再找一份工作 打三份工
Well, I'll get another job. I'll get three.
艾米丽 你经历过的事
Emily, you've been through more things
远远超过同龄人所应该经历的
than anybody at your age should have to survive,
可你妈和我以为那些都结束了
but your mother and I thought it was over,
但没有 对吗
and it's not, is it?
-是不是 -我不知道
- Is it? - I don't know!
我不知道 满意了么
Okay? I don't know!
-艾米丽 -艾米丽
- Emily! - Emily!
-站住 -艾米丽
- Stop! - Emily!!!
马上给我回来 你听到没有
Come back here this second, do you hear me?!
我们一直相互支持
We've always been there for each other,
做彼此的守护天使
been the one that the other needed,
这事我也不确定了 也许你说对了
and I don't know, I guess you're right,
我无从下手了
I'm out of my league.
那晚你在你妈房♥里的时候她怎么说
What did your mom say when you were in her room?
她说 那晚她回来了
That she came back that night.
她离开了纽约 回了玫瑰镇
She left New York and she came to rosewood.
去见威尔登吗
To meet Wilden?
我不知道 她没告诉我
I don't know, she wouldn't tell me.
但是 她为什么要问我爸借钱呢
I mean, why would she ask my dad for money?
我也不知道 也许她想收买♥♥威尔登
I don't know. Maybe she was gonna pay Wilden off.
或者也许是想收买♥♥谁
Or maybe she was gonna pay somebody--
为了什么呢 杀威尔登吗
to what, kill him?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
是没说 但你就是这么想的
Yeah, but you were thinking it.
我没这么想 但其他人会这么想
No, I'm thinking what other people might think.
汉娜 她提没提到枪
Hanna, did she say anything about the gun?
汉娜
Hello, Hanna.
你好
Hey.
我们希望能和你妈妈聊聊
We were hoping to talk to your mom.
-她不在家 -真的吗
- Uh, she's not here. - Really?
院子里不是她的车么
Her car is out front.
是的 但是我开过来的
Yeah, you know what? I actually drove it here.
那车的喇叭短路了
One of the speakers was shorting out,
汉娜妈妈叫我来检查一下
So Hanna's mom asked me to take a look.
你是凯勒
Caleb, right?
对 我是
Yeah. Yeah, that's right.
那麻烦告诉你妈妈 我们来过
Well, tell your mom... we stopped by.
好的
Yeah.
我会的
Yeah, I will.
我想这就是赫克特的家
So, I take it this is Hector's place.
是的 令人毛骨悚然
Yep, in all its creepiness.
-那个袋子装得下赫克特吗 -装不下
- Is that sack big enough for Hector? - No.
那就好
Good.
这样 我去跟踪梅丽莎
Okay, I want to follow Melissa.
你继续监视赫克特
Can you keep an eye on Hector?
当然能 我毕竟是武林高手了
Yeah, sure. I've had all of three martial arts lessons.
咚咚咚
Knock knock.
我现在不对外营业
I'm closed for business right now.
这样的话你该把门锁了
Well, you probably should have locked your doors.
你和艾米丽说你把这些全毁了
You told Emily that you destroyed all of these.
我说我毁了模子 但我留着铸件
I said I destroyed the mold. I kept the casting.
这么说你撒谎了
So you lied.
我不忍♥心毁了它们
I didn't have the heart to destroy them.
你看这张脸
I mean, look at her.
多漂亮
She's beautiful.
艾莉森有没有和其他人来过这儿
Did Alison ever come out here with anybody else?
没有 她总是一个人来
No. She was always alone.
-除非... -除非什么
- Except... - Except what?
听着
Hey!
把剩下的钱给我
I want the rest of my money!
等我拿到钱就付给你
When I get paid, you get paid.
咱们说好的 交货后付款
That was the deal. Payment on delivery,
再扣除你要的面具的钱
minus the cost of the masks you wanted.
你现在有多少
How much do you have right now?
肯定不够我欠你的
Well, not what I owe you, that's for sure.
你有多少我就要多少 然后这事儿就算结束
I'll take what you got and call it square.
把钱给我
Give me the money!
等我拿到钱 还是会把剩下的付给你
I'll still pay you the rest when I get it.
这里到30号♥公路怎么走最快捷
What's the quickest way to route 30 from here?
绕过那个湖 上利默里克公路
Go around the lake, pick up Limerick road,
走202号♥路到埃克斯顿辅道
Take 202 to the Exton bypass.
那是我最后一次见她
And that was the last I saw of her.
你看到是谁开的车了吗
Did you see who was driving the car?
角度不好没看到
Bad angle.
那是什么时候的事
When was this?
她失踪的那个夏天
That summer she disappeared.
梅丽莎
Hello, Melissa.
你把面具放到我包里
You put that mask in my bag.
你跟踪我
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表