或者可以聪明到
Or maybe smart enough
帮助艾莉造成死亡的假象
to help Ali fake the whole thing.
也可能是她诱使你帮了她
Or maybe she tricked you into helping.
想过那种可能性吗
You ever consider that?
我一直觉得香槟
I always thought champagne
是世界上最精致的事物
was the most sophisticated thing in the world.
它不是
Well, it isn't.
你才是
You are.
我想把我们的事告诉朋友们
I want to tell my friends, about us.
那可是个大秘密
That's a big secret.
你确定能信任她们吗
You're sure, you can trust them?
我可以对她们托付生命
I trust them with my life.
我这样做过
I have.
她们信任你吗
Do they trust you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 你想告诉她们关于我们的一切
I mean, you want them to know everything about us,
但你对她们的事是否又了如指掌呢
but do you know everything about them?
你知道她们所有的秘密吗
Do you know all their secrets?
重要的都知道
The important ones.
我打赌...
I bet you...
我知道你的一个秘密
I know one of your secrets.
我打赌你不知道
I bet you don't.
艾莉森还活着
Alison's alive.
我找维勒肯先生
I'm looking for Mr. Willeken.
稍等片刻 我帮您转接
Just one moment. I'll connect you.
你能将凯恩先生接到洛克伍德3号♥线吗
Can you put through Mr. Kane on Lockwood-3?
稍等片刻 帮您转接的您的聚会
Just one moment, I'll connect you to your party.
梅布尔 我正在想办法追踪
Listen, Mabel, I'm trying to track down
一个肮脏的号♥码
one crummy phone number.
我已经帮了你多少次了
How many favors have I done for you?
还记得那三个水手吗
Remember those three sailors?
很好
All right.
类似费兹杰拉德机构这样的地方
So a place like this Fitzgerald outfit,
他们会把夜间来电转去一个留言服务中心
they send all their night calls to an answering service.
我要知道是哪一个
I want to know which one.
很好
Terrific.
知道了打给我
Call me back.
喂
Hello.
稍候片刻 我帮您转长途接线员
Just one moment, I'll connect you to the long-distance operator.
城里有这么多人
So many people in this city.
为什么还是感觉如此孤独
Why does it feel so lonely?
你害怕孤独吗
Are you afraid of being lonely?
我害怕一个人
I'm afraid of being alone.
我不会让这种事发生的
I won't let that happen.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我也是
Me, too.
如果人们发现了怎么办
What if people find out?
那他们只会疯狂地嫉妒我
Then they will be insanely jealous of me.
还有我
Of me.
我们
Of us.
夜间留言服务吗
All-Night Answering Service?
是的
Yes, it is.
你得救救我
You can really save my neck.
我老板是费兹杰拉德先生
My boss is Mr. Fitzgerald,
我弄丢了一个很重要的电♥话♥号♥码
and I lost a very important phone number.
好吧
Okay.
那是在下班后打的
This is from somebody who called after hours
我希望你当时有备份那条留言
and I hope you kept a copy of that message.
可能有吧
Maybe.
留言人是艾莉森
It'd be from Alison.
能帮我查查吗
Could you check that for me?
稍等
Hold just a sec.
好 我等着
Sure, I'll hold.
秘密不只是秘密
Secrets aren't just secrets.
也是武器
They're weapons.
你把它们藏在兜里 以备不时之需
Things you keep in you pocket till you need them.
我从艾莉那里学到的
I learned that from Ali.
你也学到了同样的东西
You learned the same thing.
我还知道别的事
I know something else.
A不会一下子从石头里蹦出来
"A" didn't just come out of the woodwork.
那样的怪物 一定要精心照料
A monster like that, you have to take care of it,
细心栽培
nurture it.
这正是艾莉所做的
And that's just what Ali did.
她用下流的诡计 和逼迫我们说出的谎言
She was feeding the beast with every dirty trick,
来培养出那样的怪物
every lie she got us to tell.
这些都令A变得更强大
It all made "A" stronger.
你知道A是谁
You know who "A" is.
我现在也不敢确定了
I'm not so sure anymore.
够了 斯宾塞
Oh, cut it, Spencer.
一开始是梦娜 之后又不是了
First it was Mona, then it wasn't.
我或许知道 或许只是在查另一个面具
Maybe I know or maybe I'm just looking into another mask.
艾莉还活着
Ali is alive.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
这不重要
Never mind.
她还活着 而你知道如何找到她
She's alive and you know how to find her.
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
你或许不知道确切地址
Maybe you don't have the exact address,
但你知道下一步怎么做
but you know the next step.
我什么都不知道
I've got nothing.
我只有一本日记 里面写满了残忍♥的故事
All I've got is a book filled with cruel stories
假名和烂诗
and fake names and bad poetry.
这就对了 你有那本日记
That's right, you've got the book.
你以为这是为什么
And why do you suppose that is?
魔鬼什么时候送过免费样品
Since when does the devil give out free samples?
好好想想
Think about it.
我不想去想
I don't want to think about it.
我已经厌倦思考了 我只想睡觉
I'm so tired of thinking. I just want to sleep.
雷蒙德·钱德勒《简单的谋杀艺术》
原文中"女孩"为"男人"
女孩一定会经过这些肮脏的街道
"Down these mean streets a girl must go
即使这并非出于她的本意
who is not herself mean."
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
你还好吧
You all right?
如果我告诉你一些事
If I tell you something,
你要保证不能用那种眼神看我
you promise me you won't give me the look?
哪种眼神
What look?
斯宾塞式的眼神
The Spencer look.
就是你真的对人失望时
The look that you give everyone
看着他们的眼神
when you're really disappointed in them.
我倒不知道自己还有特定的眼神
I didn't know I had an official look for that.
你有的
Oh, you do.
我尽量吧
I'll try.
我和以斯拉又在一起了
I've been seeing Ezra again.
是那种在一起 你应该懂我的意思
Really seeing him, if you know what I mean.
我想是的
I think so.
是你说的
You said it yourself.
我喜欢杰克 但我爱以斯拉
I liked Jake, but I love Ezra.
我确实爱以斯拉
I do love Ezra.
你在试图说服谁
Who are you trying to convince?
我们之间发生的一切
Well, everything that's happened with him and me,
我不认为在别人身上发生过
I don't feel like it's ever happened to anyone else before.
这大概也不应该发生在我身上
And it probably wouldn't have happened to me
如果我没有在那个时候走进那扇门
if I hadn't walked through that one door that one time.
一切都会不同
It all would have been different.
可是你要走进哪扇门 是谁来决定的呢
And who decides what door you walk through, anyway?
我也希望我知道
I wish I knew.
这一切既迷人又危险
It's been sexy and dangerous and...
既可怕又美好
awful and wonderful.
就像一个故事
It's like a story.
曾经很完美
It was perfect.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表