It's... my mom's brother.
那个牙科医师吗 他还画画
The orthodontist? He paints?
画啊 有空就画
Yeah. In his free time.
不不不 不要碰 放下
No, no, no. Don't touch that. Put it down.
移♥动♥物品的时候小心点
Just-- just be careful about moving anything, okay?
好的
Okay.
-有谁想喝茶吗 -好啊
- Anybody want tea? - Uh, sure.
打算怎么做
So what's the plan?
我们坐拖车回家 放弃那个旅馆吗
We get a tow back home and give up on the B&B?
如果艾莉还躲藏在某处呢
What if Ali's still hiding out there?
你这假设还真大胆
That's a pretty big "If."
我们现在也没什么选择
We don't really have a lot of options right now.
我们困在这里了
We're kind of stranded.
不如等下问问汉娜吧
Why don't we wait and ask Hanna?
说不定她能想出什么锦囊妙计呢
Who knows what she's got up her sleeve?
为什么对汉娜这么苛刻
Why are you being so hard on Hanna?
她对我们有所隐瞒
She's keeping something from us.
-凯勒的事她很难过 -是别的事情
- She's upset about Caleb. - It's something else.
也许她的隐瞒
Well, if she's hiding something,
是因为她知道我们无法理解
maybe it's because she knows we wouldn't understand.
你这口气听着好像你也有事瞒着大家
Okay, now I'm wondering what you're keeping from us.
别说什么隐瞒不隐瞒的了
Nobody's keeping anything from anyone, all right?
要菊花茶还是洛神花茶
Chamomile or hibiscus?
汉娜
Hanna.
"老牛吃嫩草"...
It's not about Ali...
和艾莉无关
"The cradle robber."
说的是我
It's about me.
和迈克
And Mike.
迈克
Mike?
是我弟弟迈克吗
As in my little brother Mike?
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
艾瑞亚会死的
Aria is gonna die.
你能小声点吗 她们都在楼上
Will you keep your voice down? They're all upstairs.
如果我没下楼 你们会怎样
What would have happened if I didn't come down?
算了 别回答这个问题 太恶心了
You know what? No, don't tell me. It's too gross.
那可是艾瑞亚的弟弟啊
That's Aria's baby brother.
他比我们小两岁
He's two years younger than us.
-没错 -艾莉
- Exactly. - Look, Ali,
我和你不一样
I'm not like you.
我不是随时随地都有一群追求者
I don't have ten guys after me at all times.
我又胖 又不像你们那么完美
I'm not skinny or perfect like the rest of you.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
那并不意味着你就要老牛吃嫩草
That doesn't mean you have to settle for being a cradle robber.
他对我很好
He was nice to me.
得了吧
Oh, please.
他只是想要摸摸你
He just wanted to feel your boobs.
而你居然默许了
And you let him.
艾莉 拜托你
Ali, please.
答应我别把这件事说出去
Please just promise me that you're not gonna say anything.
好吧
Okay.
我不会告诉艾瑞亚 你和她弟弟搭上了
I won't tell Aria that you hooked up with her brother.
因为如果她知情 一定永远不会原谅你
But that's only because she would never forgive you.
而我不想这事发生在你身上
And I just don't want to see that happen to you.
看着我
Look at me.
有一天 会有人爱上这样的你
Someday someone will love you for exactly who you are.
也许你等的时间比我们要长一点 仅此而已
It just might take you longer than the rest of us, that's all.
-汉娜 -你不必说什么
- Hanna. - You don't have to say anything.
我知道我做错了
I know it's awful.
不 我承认有点奇怪 但是
No. I-I admit that it's weird, but...
你不会真的觉得我会因为这件事
You didn't really think that I'd stop being your friend
就跟你绝交吧
just because you...
就因为你跟我弟弟之间的事
You know, did stuff with my brother?
说实话 我只是有点震惊
Honestly, I'm just a little shocked
这么长时间以来 他居然一直没说出来
that he kept his mouth shut this whole time.
是艾莉不让他说的
Well, Ali made him.
相信我 他可能比我更尴尬
Trust me, he was probably more embarrassed than I was.
肯定不是这样 好吗
No, that is not true. All right?
他那时候特别喜欢你
He used to have a huge crush on you back then.
汉娜 你不必为了那么久之前的事
Hanna, you can't be this upset over something
而这么心烦不安
that happened that long ago.
汉娜 你和凯勒之间
Han...what happened?
到底发生了什么
Between you and caleb.
他在跟别人约会了
He met someone else.
他离开了我
He left me.
你说他在跟别人约会是什么意思
What do you mean he met someone else?
我现在真的不想说这件事
You know what? I really don't want to talk about this right now.
汉娜 我们是你的朋友 都在你身边
Hanna.You know we're your friends. We're here for you.
实际上 我要出去看看这里有没有信♥号♥♥
I'm actually gonna go outside to see if there's any service
弄清楚特拉维斯到底去哪了
so I can see where the hell Travis is.
汉娜
Han.
汉娜 等等
Hanna, wait up.
你能让我一个人待着吗
Could you just leave me alone, please?
你听见那声音了吗
Did you hear that?
也许只是野生动物或别的什么吧
Yeah. It was... probably just some wild animal or something.
"只是"野生动物
"Just" some wild animal?
好吧 你可以留下
Fine. You can stay.
我们应该找些毯子 等她们回来
We should get some blankets or something for when they come back.
你叔叔把这类东西放在哪了
Where does your uncle keep his linens?
-到底怎么了 -没事
- What is going on? - Nothing.
难道你担心我会偷你叔叔的灯泡吗
Are you afraid I'm gonna steal your uncle's light bulbs or something?
不是 在这里
No. Right there.
这些不是毯子 不过也凑合
These aren't blankets, but they'll be fine.
汉娜
Hanna?!
艾米丽
Emily!
我还是没收到信♥号♥♥
I'm still not getting any service.
好吧 我快冷死了
Okay, it's freezing out here.
我们能回去吗
Can we please go back?
我们给了特拉维斯地址 他肯定在附近
We gave Travis the address, he's gotta be close.
他在干什么 他是跟着我们到这儿的吗
What is he doing? Did he follow us here?
天呐 我不知道
Oh, my god. I don't know.
我们必须从这里出去
But we have to get out of here.
怎么出去
How?
从这里出去
We can go through there.
快点
Hurry.
汉娜 艾米丽
Hanna! Emily!
救命啊
Help!
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
汉娜
Hanna!
艾米丽 救命啊
Emily, please help!
谢天谢地
Ohh. Oh, thank god.
-你们还好吗 -到底发生什么了
- Are you guys okay? - What the hell happened?
他去哪了
Where did he go?
我们听到了尖叫 想从前门进来的
We heard screams and we tried the front door
不过门被锁住了
but it was locked.
是的 我们打破了窗户进来的
Yeah, we broke the window to get in here.
-你们看见他了吗 -谁
- Did you see him? - See who?
-A -A在这里
- "A"! - "A" Was here?
-是的 他怎么出去的 -我不知道
- Yeah. How did he get out? - I don't know.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 艾莉的日记没了
Guys, Ali's book is gone.
你们好
Hey.
你的朋友在车里都好沉默
Your friends were so quiet in the car.
你也是
You too.
今晚发生了很多
It's been a long night.
你们是看见熊了还是怎么的
Did you guys see a bear or something?
你们看起来吓坏了
You guys looked... pretty freaked out.
对的 差不多是那样
Yeah. Yeah, something like that.
有只浣熊跑进小屋里了
Uh, there was...A raccoon that got into the cabin
有点像是直面死亡的感觉
and it was kind of like a fight-to-the-death thing.
要怎么报答你
So, what do I owe you?
-为什么 -拖车
- Uh, for what? - The tow.
不要这样
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表