Radley should be shut down.
或许这是对的
Yeah, and that might be true,
但这不是他帮你的原因
But that's not why he's helping you.
其中还有我们不知道的因素
There's something that we don't know.
还有很多事我们不懂
There's a lot that we don't know.
天体物理学
Astrophysics.
葡萄牙语
Portuguese.
-如何做果馅饼 -我是认真的
- How to make flan. - I'm being serious.
我也是
So am I.
我想这么做
I want to do this.
我需要这么做
I need to.
好吧
Okay.
我会跟我爸爸说
I'll talk to my dad.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
刚好我今早没事干
It just so happens that my morning's all freed up.
我知道怎么做果馅饼
I do know how to make flan.
我怎么一点都不意外呢
Why am I not surprised?
玫瑰镇高中
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
我就只是望风的吗
Was I just the lookout?
我有没有叫你有情况就吹口哨
Did I tell you to whistle if you saw something?
没有
No.
那你就不是望风的
No, you were not the lookout.
浪漫文学部
How are things going
情况怎么样
in the, uh, romantic lit department?
这个部已经没戏了
All right, that department's been shut down.
我只是还笔而已
I was just returning a pen.
是吗
Really?
是的
Yes, really.
他对笔很挑剔
He's very picky about his pens.
我上周借了一支
I-I borrowed one last week,
所以想还给他
so I thought that I would return it.
-他喜欢什么牌子的笔 -严刑拷问啊
- What's his brand? - Hello, third degree.
飞梭圆珠笔 笔尖定制
It's a Fisher ballpoint pen with a custom nib.
我通过了吗
Did I pass?
正确答案是 "不知道 就是支破笔"
The correct answer was, "I don't know. It's a stupid pen."
你还爱着他
You still love him.
不管是不是
Whether I do or I don't,
我要想清楚对杰克的感情
I'm just trying to figure things out with Jake.
让我帮你
So let me help you.
你喜欢杰克 你爱以斯拉
You like Jake. You love Ezra.
我在处理
I'm working on it.
这书好看吗
Is it a page-turner?
昨天我都没法看完关于我的
Yesterday I could barely make it through the first story
第一章
that was about me.
-现在怎么又看了 -我想从艾莉
- What changed? - I want answers.
和这本书里得到答案 走到哪我都要带着
From Ali, from this book-- I'll take 'em anywhere I can get 'em.
我是绿色 你是蓝色
I'm green, you are blue,
你是紫色 汉娜是粉色 艾莉是黄色
you are purple, Hanna's pink, Ali's yellow,
白色是不知道故事主角的
and white is for whenever we don't know who the story's about.
你也太整理控了
Wow. That is so neat of you.
这是我帕姆·菲尔兹的一面
Actually, it's so Pam Fields of me.
我要变成我妈了
I'm becoming my mother.
有多糟
So, how bad is it?
很奇怪
It's weird.
一章里她说
There's one story where she says
我爱死她了
I'm so desperately in love with her
她让我抢银行我都在所不辞
I'd rob a bank for her if she asked me to,
另一章又说我把朋友放在第一位
and then another where she says I always put my friends first
她希望能跟我一样
and she wishes she was more like me.
在干什么呢
Hey. What's going on?
艾米丽有个分类系统
Emily has a system.
你看了多少
How much have you read?
足够歇一歇了
Enough to need a break.
接着谁看 紫色还是蓝色
Who's next? Purple or blue?
斯宾塞
Spencer.
她比较擅长寻找线索
She's better with the clues.
你还没说呢 凯勒怎么样
So, you haven't told us. How's Caleb?
-挺好 -你们知道艾莉还写诗吗
- Fine. - Did you guys know that Ali wrote poetry?
我们什么时候能见他
When do we get to see him?
没法见 他已经走了
You don't. He left already.
什么叫他走了
What do you mean he left?
他上车开走了
I mean he got in his car and he drove away.
去哪 鸦林镇吗
To where? To Ravenswood?
-他什么时候回来 -不会回来了
- Yeah, when's he coming back? - He's not.
-我们分手了 -天哪
- We broke up. - Oh, my God.
-你没事吧 -没事 一点事都没有
- Are you okay? - Oh, yeah, no, I'm totally fine.
我们得继续各自的生活
I just--you know, we just needed to move on, and...
所以决定快刀斩乱麻
We decided to make a clean break.
这是你们共同的决定
You both decided this?
-我好像没看过这章 -汉娜
- I don't know if I've read this one. - Hanna.
我儿时常去那里
"I used to go there when I was little,
当时大黄蜂愉快飞舞
back then the bumblebee was bright,
忙碌蜜蜂旅馆
霓虹黄小伙伴 现在它失去了光芒
neon yellow little fellow, now he's lost his light."
我不知道她在说什么
I don't know what she's talking about,
不过还挺押韵的
but rhymes okay.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah, it's, uh,
-还不错 -等下 让我看看
- it's not bad. - Wait. Wait. Give me that.
艾莉描写的是忙碌蜜蜂旅馆
Wait. Ali's describing the Busy Bee Inn.
我很久以前常跟家人去的
I used to go there like a million years ago with my family.
我们会去基林沃思的水族馆
We'd go to that aquarium in Killingworth,
然后在那里食宿
and then we'd have dinner at the bed and breakfast.
把锁弄坏就放着不管
"Broke the latch and left it hanging,
屋主一定不会介意
don't think the keep will mind,
那里没人会去修理 完美的藏匿地点
no one there to make repairs, the perfect place to hide."
完美的藏匿点 无人的食宿
It's the perfect hideaway-- an empty bed and breakfast,
门不上锁 等她回来
she left the door unlocked, ready for her return.
忙碌蜜蜂旅馆已经结业好几年了
The Busy Bee Inn has been closed for years now.
结业
谢谢有你们相伴的五十年美好岁月
那栋楼还在 招牌什么的都在 但是
The building's still there, sign and all, but...
我们今天得去一趟
We have to go there today.
我觉得光凭这首诗说明不了什么
I don't really think that one poem is enough to go on.
但现在我们只有这些
It is when it's all you've got.
你听到斯宾塞说的了 她可能就躲在那里
You heard Spencer. She could be hiding out there.
那我们就去看看吧
Uh, yeah, then I think we should go check it out.
我六点下班 艾瑞亚
I finish work at six. Aria?
我也可以
Yeah. No, that works for me.
艾米 贝芙在你后面呢
Em, Bev's behind you.
谢谢 贝芙
Thanks, Bev.
我想回家
老地方见
塔拉 我得提早走
Tara, I have to leave early.
能帮我顶顶班吗
Can you cover my shift?
谢谢
Thank you.
专心致志写什么呢
What are you working on so intently?
没什么 写个故事结局
Uh, nothing. It's the end of a story.
还没准备好给人看呢
It's not ready for public consumption yet.
收到你的字条了
I got your note.
今晚...
Uh, about tonight--
不行 出了点事
I can't now. Something came up.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
汉娜和凯勒分手了
Hanna and Caleb, they broke up, so...
艾米丽觉得我们该
Emily just thought it'd be a good idea
今晚出城玩玩
for us to get out of town for the night and...
让她别想太多
kind of get her mind off of things.
我不能说我有约了
And I couldn't tell them that I had plans.
不不 没事的
Oh, no. No, of course not.
你们都会去吗
Um, you're all going?
是的
Yeah.
去什么特别的地方吗
Anywhere special?
艾米丽会预定地方
Emily's making a reservation somewhere.
反正我也有一堆论文要批改
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表