在那样想之前
Look, before you go to that place,
我想让你把今天发生的事看成一种进步
I want you to look at what happened today as a positive.
我觉得至少你从感情上
It sounds like to me, at least emotionally,
已经准备好为自己做的负责了
you're ready to take responsibility for your actions.
你想知道你做过什么
You want to know what you did,
这也许是好事
maybe make good on a few things.
我要怎么负责
How am I supposed to take responsibility?
要是我真的做了这件事
I mean if I-- if I really did this.
做了什么 斯宾塞
Did what, Spencer?
没什么 没什么 抱歉
Nothing. Nothing. I'm sorry.
我自己现在也说不清
I'm really talked-out right now.
今天就到此为止吧
I think we've covered enough.
我会给你一点空间
I'm gonna give you some space
你看看这个
so you can read that.
托比·加瓦诺
斯宾塞·海斯汀收
你得知道 我点菜很烂
Just so you know, I'm a picker.
无论我点的什么
So whatever I order,
别人的菜总是看起来更好吃
the other person's plate always looks better.
什么意思
What does that even mean?
我是说 无论你点什么 都要加一个蒜蓉面包
It means whatever you order, get a side of garlic bread.
汉娜
Hanna?
迪劳伦提斯夫人 您好
Hi, Mrs. D.
你今晚真漂亮
Don't you look lovely tonight?
你们是在约会吗
Are we on a date?
是的 这是特拉维斯
Yeah. Yeah. This is Travis.
很高兴见到您
Nice to meet you.
真有礼貌
Such a gentleman.
不打扰你们了
I won't keep you.
你们继续
You two enjoy yourselves.
迪劳伦提斯夫人吗
Mrs. DiLaurentis?
我是陆军中尉坦纳
Lieutenant Tanner.
我是霍尔布鲁克警探
Detective Holbrook.
请跟我们走
Please come with us.
抱歉 就一分钟
I'm sorry. This will just take one moment.
警♥察♥和迪劳伦提斯夫人说了几句 我觉得是和记事本有关
如果你想要蒜蓉面包
Uh, so if you want the garlic bread,
也许我该点千层面
maybe I should order the lasagna.
好 听起来不错
Yeah, yeah, sounds good.
警♥察♥和迪劳伦提斯夫人说了几句 我觉得是和记事本有关
我要和你聊聊
I need to talk to you.
我还有地方要去
I have somewhere to be.
去见以斯拉·费兹吗
Going to meet with Ezra Fitz?
上车吧
Get in.
艾瑞亚
Aria.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
你为什么帮他
Why would you help him?
我很惊讶 你花了这么长时间才发现
I'm surprised it took you this long to figure it out.
我还有些希望发现的人是艾瑞亚
And I kind of expected it would be Aria.
他很久之前就该和她提起那本书的
He should have told her about the book a long time ago.
你什么时候发现的
When did you find out?
大概在我买♥♥了詹娜的车时
Around the time I bought Jenna's car.
但我不想帮他写他的闲话故事
But I didn't want to help him with his tattle-tale,
我想要阻止他
I wanted to stop him.
或者至少阻止和我有关的那部分
Or at least, stop the parts that included me,
我做过的一些事可能会令我入狱
some of the stuff I did, I could still go to jail for.
所以我们达成了一项协议
So we made a deal.
我会就我的壮举回答提问的
I would answer questions about my exploits,
他会删除我所做过违法的事情
and he'd edit out anything I did that was less than legal.
你看过那本书了吗
Did you read the book?
你知道关于艾莉森 书里写了什么吗
Do you know what it says about Alison?
如果艾莉森还活着
If Alison were alive,
我相信她喜欢成为
I'm sure she'd love being
一本引人入胜丑闻中的主角
the focus of a scandalous page-turner.
但我不知道 以斯拉只给我看了
But no, Ezra only showed me parts of chapters
有关我的那几章内容
I was written into.
我从未看过整本书
I never saw the whole thing.
我不是来着讨论解决问题的
I didn't come here to hash things out.
我来这是要告诉你 你得离开
I came here to tell you that you need to leave.
好 我知道你需要自己的空间
Yeah, I understand you need your space.
不 我认为你不明白
No, I don't think that you understand.
我明白
I do.
昨天我和哈克特谈过了
I spoke with Hackett yesterday
我要开始休假了
and I'm taking a leave of absence.
不 以斯拉
No, Ezra.
你得离开小镇 永远别再回来
You need to leave town. For good.
艾瑞亚 我们可以解决这件事的
Aria, we can work through this.
我不想解决这件事
I don't want to work through this.
我不想在杂货店撞到你
I don't want to run into you at the grocery
或是每次我和朋友买♥♥咖啡的时候
or every time I grab coffee with my friends
我不想见到你
I don't want to see you.
我不想再听到你的声音了 永远
I don't want to hear from you. Ever.
你和迈克约会是为了接近艾瑞亚
So you dated Mike to get closer to Aria,
这样你就能监视她
so you could spy on her.
迈克真的是个可爱的人
Mike's a really sweet guy.
我喜欢上了他
I fell for him.
在你们开始明白的时候
When you guys started to catch on,
我和费兹说过我想退出
I tried to tell Fitz I wanted out.
他说我没得选
He said that wasn't an option.
我不想把迈克也卷进来 所以我放手了
I didn't want to drag Mike into my mess, so I let him go.
你经历了这一切 却空手而回吗
You went through all that and got nothing?
不是空手而回
Not nothing.
浑浊不清的 但是很大
It's murky, but it's big.
记得在小屋烧毁之后
Remember, after the lodge burned down,
我和你们说过 我还被关在拉德里的时候
I told you all that someone stole the game from me
有人抢了我的游戏主♥权♥
when I was in Radley?
我们都以为是茜茜
We all thought it was CeCe.
我从未查出真♥相♥
I never found out.
但不管是谁 以斯拉认为他知道
But whoever it is, Ezra thinks he knows.
这是我手稿的副本
This is a copy of my manuscript.
谢谢 我想我还是等到它大甩卖♥♥时再看吧
Thanks, but I think I'll wait till it's in the clearance bin.
我真的觉得你该看看
I really think you should read it.
我找到一些真正能帮到你的东西
I found some stuff out that can really help you.
不论如何
And for what it's worth,
我去了纽约 回绝了我的出版商
I was in New York returning my publisher's advance.
我想如果我不再出版
I thought if I pulled the plug--
太晚了 以斯拉
It's too late, Ezra.
看来要说再见了
Well, I guess this is good-bye then.
来自艾瑞亚 紧急情况
来自艾米丽 在我家见
我要狼吞虎咽了
I'm about to kill this dessert.
如果你要吃 最好快点
You'd better jump in if you want a bite.
不 你把它吃完吧
Oh, no, you can finish it.
怎么了
Something wrong?
特拉维斯 对不起
Look, Travis, I'm so sorry.
我得走了
I've got to go.
我能付我那份吗
Can I please just pay for my half?
我不想第次一约会就AA制
I don't go dutch on the first date.
你确定你没事吗
You sure everything's okay?
要我载你去哪吗
Do you want me to drop you somewhere?
不 只是一个朋友
No, it's just a friend.
我就知道有事发生
I knew something was up.
你几乎一整晚都心不在焉
You've been distracted almost the whole night.
不只是从接到短♥信♥的开始
And it's not just since that text came in.
我只是有点迟钝
I'm just a little rusty.
从约会起我就这样 有一段时间了
It's been a while since I've been on a date.
拜托 这不是约会
Come on, this wasn't a date.
你的手♥机♥是个讨厌的电灯泡
Your phone makes a lousy third wheel.
不会再有下次了 我保证
Look, it won't happen again, I promise.
我只是 我真的得走了
I just-- I really have to go.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道虽然看来不像
Look, I know it didn't seem like it,
但我真的很开心
but I had a really great time.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表