你真的想去吗
You...you really wanna go?
你会去吗
Well, are you gonna be there?
是的
Yeah.
那我想去
Then yes, I wanna go.
梦娜 请告诉我
Mona, would you please tell me
看了这张图以后 你的情绪反馈
your emotional response to this picture?
一家人在农场
It's a family on a farm.
阳光正好 他们都挺开心的
The sun is shining and they're smiling.
幸福的样子
It's a happy picture.
那你的感觉是什么
So, how does that make you feel?
开心
Happy.
你的心理反馈呢
What's your response?
让你的画师去报个班吧
Tell your artist to take a class,
这就像是诺曼·洛克威尔[美国画家]
because this looks like norman rockwell sketched it
用牙齿画出来的
with his teeth.
你说的不是感觉 是提意见
That's not a feeling. That's an opinion.
我想知道你是什么感觉
I'd like to know how you feel.
-关于这些农场的动物吗 -关于你自首的事情
- About farm animals? - About what you say you've done.
之前 那些女孩挺让我受不了的
Look, those girls... used to make me feel bad.
但现在 我意识到...
But recently, I realized that...
我们是一条战线的
we're on the same side.
我要弥补我之前做的一切
I wanted to make up for all the things I'd done.
威尔登让她们感到困扰
Wilden was bothering them,
所以我除掉了他
so I got rid of him.
如果有需要 我还会这么干的
And I'd do it again.
我觉得你没有除掉任何人
I don't think you got rid of anybody.
这是我的感觉
That's my response.
休息一下吧
Let's take a break.
希望你能对我诚实一点
Like you to think about whether you're gonna be honest with me.
我为什么要对你诚实
Why would I ever be honest with you?
你以前挺诚实的
Used to be.
那是因为当时我没有察觉到
Well that was before I realized
你的主子是谁
where your loyalties were.
我不懂你在说什么
I'm not sure what that means.
你是这里的病人
But I thought we'd done a good job
我觉得我们在建立信任这件事上
of establishing a sense of trust
做得很不错
while you've been a patient here.
这也是因为我以前没发现
That was before I realized
你对我还藏着秘密
that you were keeping secrets from me.
顺便说一下 "诊断"这个单词里你少写了个"G"
By the way, you forgot the "G" in "Diagnosis."
诊断:极度不信任感以及近乎偏执的迫♥害♥妄想症
梦娜...
Mona...
你才是那个藏着秘密的人
you're the one who's been keeping a secret.
而且你很聪明 你知道我早晚会知道那个秘密的
And you're smart enough to know I was gonna figure it out.
知道什么
Figure what out?
你早就没有继续服药了
You stopped taking your medication.
托比·加瓦诺
别管兰博了 去找"狮子"吧 亲亲 -A
我...
I...
我不能住在这里
I-I can't stay here.
看看这些 这里就像是个...
Look at this. It's like a--
博物馆
a museum.
我知道我答应了汉娜
Ah--I know I promised Hanna,
但我做不到
but I can't do this.
艾米丽 冷静一下
Okay, Emily, just try to relax for a second.
你要这么想
Look, when you think about it,
把她的房♥间恢复成原样是很常见的行为
putting back her room is really not that strange of a reaction.
我认真的
I'm--I'm serious.
十九世纪 如果有小孩早逝
In the 19th Century, when children died,
他们的父母会把他们的生活照当做纪念品摆出来
their parents would sometimes pose them for lifelike photos
摆出来
as mementos.
没有让我好受些
Not helping.
完全没有
Not helping at all.
只要记得这是一次机会
Okay, well just try to remember that this is an opportunity.
你可以在这里找到一些
You know, you could find some stuff in here
对我们很有用的东西
that could be really useful to us.
我一个人在这里实在是兴奋不起来
Just not thrilled being here by myself.
-等一下 你妈妈不和你一起住吗 -还没
- Wait, your mom's not gonna be here with you? - No.
她在警♥察♥局纪律委员会还有一个听审会
She has a hearing with the police department disciplinary committee.
她明天才能从哈里斯堡回来
She doesn't come back from Harrisburg until tomorrow.
美国宾夕法尼亚州首府
那佩奇呢
What about Paige?
她能过来吗
Can she come over?
我俩现在的关系不是太稳定
We're not exactly in the best place right now.
还缺什么吗
Found everything you need?
没什么了
Um...yeah.
很抱歉这里温度有点低
I'm sorry it's so chilly.
壁炉出毛病了
Furnace is acting up.
我刚打电♥话♥叫人来看看
I've called someone to come over and have a look at it.
我给你们拿点吃的吧
Can I get you girls anything?
这里有你们曾经很爱吃的香草薄饼
I have those vanilla wafers that you all used to like.
不用了 谢谢
Um...no, thanks.
我得收拾行李了
I should unpack.
我给你拿些衣架
I'll get you some hangars.
那个...
You know, I--
我穿的衣服都不太需要挂起来的
I don't really wear things that need to be hung up.
衣柜里有干净的毛巾
There are fresh towels in the linen closet,
还有...
and...
我配了钥匙
I made extra keys.
艾米丽 我希望你别拘束
I really want you to make yourself at home here, Emily.
我知道你妈妈和你最近经历了太多的事情
I know that you and your mom have been through a lot.
迪劳伦提斯夫人 谢谢你
Thanks, Mrs. D.
能在这房♥间里再次见到你们真的很高兴
It's so nice to see you girls back in this room.
就像你们从未离开过一样
It's like you never left.
我以为你不再吃任何带糖分的东西了呢
Oh, I thought you and carbs weren't friends anymore.
我不吃 是给我妈妈的
We're not. It's for my mom.
她今天基本没怎么吃东西
She hasn't really eaten anything today.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她把自己锁在了房♥间里
Shut up in her room.
除了接海斯汀夫人的电♥话♥
If it wasn't for the phone calls from Mrs. Hastings,
她基本都不太下床
she probably wouldn't even get out of bed.
你要去费城确认一下这个地址吗
Well, then, do you wanna go check out this address in Philly?
今天貌似有一班火车 时间是...
I mean, there's a train that leaves in, like, 40--
艾瑞亚去会的
Actually, uh, Aria's gonna do that.
她可能已经到了 所以...交给她好了
She's already gonna be out there. So...
我在想...
Um, I was wondering if...
也许你得帮我进拉德里一趟
Maybe you'd help me get into Radley.
进拉德里干什么
Why would you wanna do that?
这不会碰巧跟
This wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the fact
梦娜被送到那里有关吧
that Mona has been moved there, would it?
她是唯一一个跟茜茜接触过的人
She's the only person who Cece's reached out to.
他们做精神评估是有原因的 汉娜
They're doing a psych evaluation for a reason, Hanna.
梦娜是在帮我妈 她...
Mona is helping my mom. She's--
不是 首先是A用车撞了艾米丽的家
No. First, "A" used a sedan as a wrecking ball on Emily's house.
然后是詹娜像泡过的面包一样出现在湖里
And then Jenna shows up in a lake looking like soggy bread.
现在你又想去拉德里玩火
And now you wanna go to Radley and ring the bell jar?
这么说你不跟我一起去了
So you're not coming with me?
汉娜 问问你自己 好吗
Hanna, listen to yourself, okay?
你是太绝望了
You are so desperate that you're willing
所以不惜向敌人求助
to go to the enemy for help.
梦娜不是我们的敌人了
Mona is not the enemy anymore.
你不能百分之百肯定
You don't know that for sure.
汉娜 你是时候向你父母和警♥察♥坦白
Hanna, I think it's time that you went to your parents
告诉他们A才是主谋了
and the cops, and you told them that "A" is back.
不可能
No.
我是不会那么做的
No. There's no way I'm doing that!
告诉他们只会让事情更糟
Telling them will only make it worse.
难道现在还不够糟糕吗
It can't get any worse.
老天
God, just...
给我点时间让我想想
Give me some time to think this over.
我把这个拿去给我妈
I'm gonna take this to my mom.
最近怎样
How have you been?
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表