她和那个男生是在玫瑰镇认识的
She met this boy in Rosewood.
她谎报了自己的年龄让他以为她18岁了
And she lied about her age. He thought that she was 18.
你最爱的艾莉森
这就是迪劳伦提斯夫人跟汉娜
That trip to the shore
提过的那次海边之旅
Mrs. D. Told Hanna about...
艾莉根本没打算邀请我们 她带他去了
Ali never planned on inviting us. She was taking him there.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Guys...
A不只在监视我们
"A" hasn't just been watching us.
我觉得他也在跟踪艾莉
I think that he's been following Ali, too.
失火那晚他跟踪她去了小屋
He has her at the lodge the night of the fire.
似乎他还尾随她去了鸦林镇
It looks like he's been following her trail to Ravenswood.
鸦林镇
如果艾莉还活着
If Ali's been alive this whole time,
那我们参加的是谁的葬礼
then whose funeral did we go to?
这太恐怖了
Okay, that's creepy.
他们今晚有庆祝会
They're having a celebration tonight.
对 而且穿滑板裤那家伙认为艾莉会去
Yeah, and board shorts thinks that Ali is gonna be there.
今晚11点 艾莉森
也就是说我们得先找到她
Which means we have to find her first.
今晚的夜色真美 适合聚会
It's a beautiful night for a party,
但是聚会只欢迎受邀的宾客
but it's for invited guests only.
你怎么知道我们要去...
How did you know that we were going to--
我可是格伦沃尔德夫人
I'm Mrs. Grunwald.
我们得去个地方
We have somewhere we need to be.
我知道
I know.
但是你们去找她太危险了
But it's dangerous for you to go chasing after her.
你是在说艾莉森吗
Are you talking about Alison?
那个你声称你从没见过的女孩
The girl you said you never met.
抱歉 我没对你们说实话
I'm sorry I lied to you.
但我那么做是为了保护她
But I did it to protect her.
保护她不受谁的伤害
From who?
那年夏天她打电♥话♥给我就是为了找到答案
She was calling me that summer to find out.
女生联谊会里的那个人是你
In the sorority house, it was you.
她很害怕
She was afraid,
她的恐惧也不是没来由的
and she was right to be.
你能给她什么帮助
What kind of help could you give her?
我有能洞悉未来的能力
I have a gift of insight.
我借此帮艾莉森分♥析♥是谁在威胁她
I was using it to help Alison see who was threatening her.
她失踪的那晚
The night she went missing...
我有种莫名的恐惧感
I felt something terrible.
于是我开车去了玫瑰镇
I drove to Rosewood...
当我走进她家后院时
And I walked into her backyard.
看到她挣扎求生的手
And she was reaching for life.
她的头上都是血
Her head was bloody.
她很迷茫 她被吓坏了
She was very confused. She was in shock.
我把她带上车 送她去医院
I put her in the car and I drove her to the hospital.
我进去找人帮忙
I ran in to get help.
我回来时 她不见了
When I returned, she was gone.
你是在说艾莉还活着吗
So you're saying that Ali's still alive?
你们难道都没有感受到吗
Haven't you all felt it?
她从没真正离开过
She was never really gone.
你后来见过她吗
Have you seen her again?
那晚之后再没见过
Seen her? Not since that night.
只有等她搞清楚谁是她能信任的人
Until she finds who she can trust--
她可以信任我们
She can trust us.
她知道的
She knows that.
我可不那么肯定
I wouldn't be so sure.
你为什么不直接去找警♥察♥
Why-- why didn't you just go to the police?
她不想被发现
She doesn't want to be found.
那你为什么现在告诉我们这些
Why are you telling us this now?
因为你们必须离开鸦林镇
Because you need to leave Ravenswood.
为什么
Why?
你们被监视了
You're being watched.
他希望你们带着他找到艾莉森
He's hoping you'll lead him to Alison.
他就在这
He's here.
鸦林镇
也许她说得没错 我们应该离开这里
Maybe she's right. Maybe we should just leave.
就因为一个算命先生要我们离开
So we're supposed to pack it in
我们就要放弃吗
just because a soothsayer tells us to?
我的意思是 鉴于我们所知道的
I mean, for all we know,
她可能跟A是一伙的
she could be on "A"s payroll.
她不能证明她说的故事就是真的
She-- she can't prove that any of that story was true.
艾莉给格伦沃尔德打电♥话♥
Ali was calling Grunwald
因为她相信她能帮她
because she believed that she could help her.
是的 我也相信她
Yeah, I believe her, too.
她所说的不正是我们所猜想吗
She was telling us what we're thinking, right?
艾莉也许还活着
That Ali's still alive.
不 那正是江湖骗子的伎俩
No, that's what a good charlatan does.
她告诉你你想相信的
She tells you what you wanna believe.
也许格伦沃尔德不想我们今晚过来
Maybe Grunwald doesn't want us to come tonight
是因为她知道艾莉会来
because she knows that Ali will be there.
而且A会来找她
And "A" is gonna be looking for her.
我们去毁了那聚会
We're crashing a party.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表