《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"...
我想要一些你的学习帮手
I want some of your study aid,
就是那种有童锁功能瓶盖的药
the kind with the childproof cap.
你看起来好几晚没睡了
It looks like you haven't been sleeping.
我只是头很疼而已
I just really have a headache.
你又在撒谎
And you're lying again.
我要去看我爸
I'm visiting my dad.
他在锡拉库扎市做演讲
He's lecturing in Syracuse.
我们可以来这里 这是我们的秘密
We could have this place. It could be our secret.
撒谎让我觉得累
I'm tired of lying.
这是艾莉森的
It belongs to Alison.
艾莉森现在没钱了
Alison's running out of money,
而只有莎娜知道怎么联♥系♥到她
and Shana's the only one who knows how to reach her.
艾莉森的一个故事在我脑海中挥之不去
One of Alison's stories kept on sticking in my brain.
雄鹿和猎人 艾莉的神秘男友
It's The Hart and Huntsman, where Alison's mystery man
《爱与死》
带她去吃派和啤酒的地方
took her for pie ane beer.
我去了雄鹿和猎人酒吧
I went to The Hart and Huntsman
发现以斯拉就在那里吃馅饼
and Ezra was there eating the pie.
馅饼和啤酒 短裤啤酒
The pie and the beer! Board Shorts Ale!
你觉得他是A吗 我们得告诉艾瑞亚
You think he's "A"? We have to call Aria.
除非我们百分百确定
I don't think we should tell her
否则还是先别告诉她
until we're a hundred percent sure.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
请进 关上门
Please, come in. And, uh, close the door.
金杖官到底有多少种动作
How many Gold Stick variations are there?
32种 谁能记得住
Thirty-two. They'll never miss us.
艾瑞亚还是不接电♥话♥
Aria still isn't answering.
她接了你准备说什么
What are you gonna say if we get her?
"你的前男友原来是个
"Isn't it funny how your old boyfriend
跟踪狂 是不是很搞笑"
turned out to be a stalking whackjob?"
在告诉她之前还是多掌握些资料吧
I'd like to know a lot more before we talk to her.
你找写字台那一边
You take that side of the desk,
你找文件柜
you take the file cabinet.
-找什么 -证据
- What are we looking for? - Evidence.
如果我们要向艾瑞亚证明以斯拉不是
We're gonna need a lot more if we're going to prove to Aria
他所说的那个人
that Ezra's...
我们就需要更多证据
not who he says he is.
证明他是A
That he's "A."
我们自己都没法大声说出口
How are we going to convince Aria
还要怎么说服艾瑞亚
if we can't even say it out loud?
如果我是老师 我的学生
If I was a teacher and my students
只送我咖啡杯
only got me coffee mugs,
我就会挂掉他们
I would so start flunking people.
这不是看上去那样吧
Tell me that's what it looks like?
艾莉的日记
Ali's journal.
在小屋的是以斯拉
So that was Ezra at the cabin?
我们一向知道有两个人
We always knew there were two of them.
以斯拉和莎娜
Ezra and Shana?
以斯拉和某人
Ezra and somebody.
梦娜来干什么
What is Mona doing here?
不知道
I don't know.
她在找日记吗
Is she looking for the book?
-我怎么知道 -别出声
- How should I know? - Quiet.
梦娜为什么要偷费兹老师的试♥卷♥
Why is Mona stealing papers from Mr. Fitz?
也许不是偷
Maybe she isn't stealing them.
是帮他拿的
Maybe she's delivering them.
我们不该在你房♥里谈吗
Shouldn't we do this in your room?
我父母出城做律师工作去了
My parents are out of town, being lawyers.
可真浪漫
Sounds romantic.
一个在芝加哥 一个在波士顿
One's in Chicago, the other one's in Boston.
好像一页纸都没少
I don't think there are any pages missing.
你是 感冒了吗
Okay, are you, like, getting a cold?
过敏
Allergies.
跟钱一起找到的电♥话♥号♥码
What about the phone number and email addresses
和邮箱呢
I found with the money?
那个号♥码我有反向目录
I have a reverse directory for that phone number.
我们可以往邮箱发邮件
We can send emails to those addresses,
但得在无法追踪的地方发
but we should do it from someplace that can't be traced.
莎娜那边什么情况
What do we know about Shana?
还是找不到人
That she's missing.
不 说真的 我们都知道些什么
No, I mean, really. What do we know?
她跟佩奇在一起
She was with Paige.
能不能别说了
Can we please not go there.
我就想说 我们对此知之甚少
I'm just saying, we don't have a lot of details about that.
不是那种事
Not those kind of details. I mean,
莎娜提过佐治亚州吗
did Shana ever mention anything about Georgia,
还有跟艾莉躲在哪有关的事
something that connects with where Ali's hiding?
你不是不希望我们去找艾莉吗
I thought you didn't want us looking for Ali.
A好像改变了规则
I think "A" changed the rules on that.
我跟艾米丽处境相同
I'm in the same place Emily is--
我气愤多过害怕
I'm more angry than I am scared.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
质问我女友暑假去哪了吗
Interrogate my girlfriend about her summer fling?
差不多
Basically.
难道我们关心的不应该是
Isn't there some sort of Mona-Fitz connection
梦娜和费兹之间的关系吗
we should be worrying about?
我不能一次想这么多事情 脑袋已经装满了
I cannot worry about anything else. My brain is full.
我的也是
So's mine.
我们待会再说这个 艾瑞亚回来的时候
We'll tag up on this later. Aria should be back by then.
怎么了
What?
你们没有想过吗
Did it ever occur to you guys
我们找回这本日记是否太简单了点
that we found that book awfully easy?
你有什么想法
What are you thinking?
我在想 这会不会
I'm thinking what if it wasn't "A"
不是A放进去的
who put that book in the desk?
艾米 现实点 这就是A干的
Em, get real, this is all about the A-ness of things.
我通常不会那样说 但汉娜是对的
I might have not said like that, but Hanna's right.
你这么说真是太顺耳了
I love when you say that.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
说说看
Try me.
我在想 这是一个周日的晚上
I'm thinking it's Sunday night
我还有很多作业要写
and I still have a lot of homework to do.
创造性写作的作业吗
Creative writing homework?
听我说完你会觉得有趣的
Okay, you're gonna like this one when I'm done.
刚开始时是这样
It started out as one thing
后来变得完全不同了
and then it just turned into something completely different.
怎么呢
How'd that happen?
我之前喜欢一个英雄 但是英雄不总是英雄
I had this hero, but heroes aren't what they used to be
所以我又爱上了一个坏人
so I got fascinated with a villain.
那么那个坏人最后赢了吗
Does your villain lose in the end?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
有时候坏人会赢
Sometimes the villain wins.
有时候
Sometimes.
一个人温暖的人
"Down these mean streets a man must go
必将经历一段刻薄的路途
who is not himself mean."
你一直都在躲避我
You've been holding out on me.
托比
Toby?
可以有幸请你跟我一起去喝一杯吗
I wouldn't say no to a drink.
告诉我你知道的所有
I need to know what you know.
关于什么的
About what?
关于艾莉森的
About Alison.
你不跟我坦白
How am I supposed to help you
我如何帮你
if you won't level with me?
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you mean.
你很清楚我在说什么
You know exactly what I mean.
一开始这只是一个任务
This started out as a job.
而现在变了 你内心应该有感觉的
It's something else now, and you know it.
你一定要相信我
You're just going to have to trust me.
相信你吗
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表