《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
艾莉
Ali?
我一直在寻找我丢失的房♥车
I've been tracking my missing RV.
托比开走了 他交给了A
Toby took it. He gave it to "A",
斯宾塞早就知道了
but spencer already knew that.
我很想跟你解释这一切 但还不行
I want to explain everything, but I just can't.
我知道你是想保护托比
I know you're trying to protect Toby,
但我真的希望
But I really wish you'd
你能想想你正在伤害的人
think about the people you were hurting.
如果我们告诉他们真♥相♥
If we just tell them the truth,
A是我唯一的机会
"A" is the only chance I have
来查清我妈妈到底出了什么事
of finding out what really happened to my mom.
A给你的文件恐怕是真的
I think "A" gave you something real.
我必须找到帕默医生
I've gotta find Dr. Palmer.
告诉她别再和那个女孩来往
You tell her to stay away from that girl!
-哪个女孩 -金发那个
- What girl? - The blonde girl!
磁共振检查证实肩袖部分撕裂
The MRI confirmed a partial tear of the rotator cuff.
-还能游泳吗 -可能需要手术
- What about swimming? - There's a possibility of surgery.
你想吻我 我推开了你 然后你走了
You kissed me, and I pushed you off and then you left.
大家都知道你和费兹老师
Everybody knows you and Mr. Fitz
不只是玩拼字游戏那么简单
weren't just scrabble buddies.
你不再是那个能安慰我的人了
You cannot be the guy that helps me feel better anymore.
你还不明白吗
Don't you get that?
我是你弟弟 我应该要照顾你
I'm your brother. I'm supposed to watch out for you.
我会弥补这一切的
I'm gonna make it up to you.
住手 这是我的车 你在干什么
Stop! That's my car! What are you doing?!
骗子
我在我妈衣橱里找到的 我得把它处理掉
I found it in my mom's closet. I have to get rid of it.
不许动
Hold it!
我没有杀任何人
I didn't kill anyone,
我也没有把枪带进这所房♥子
and I did nobring a gun into this house!
-你有权找律师 -不是她干的
- You have the right to an attorney... - She didn't do it!
告诉她不是你干的
Tell her that you didn't do it!
我爱你
I love you.
我觉得那个该放在顶层
I think that goes on the top shelf.
是吗 谢谢你告诉我
Really? Thanks for telling me that.
这次告诉了我
This time.
来 我放吧 让我来放
Here. Let me do it. I'll do it.
你的肩膀怎么样了
How's your shoulder?
很明显还在疼
Obviously still hurts.
理疗不是很有用
Physical therapy isn't really helping.
紧张也只会加重
Neither is tension.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. And I'm sorry.
托比只是还没准备好
Toby just isn't ready
让你们知道事情的真♥相♥
to let you guys know what's going on yet.
我发誓 我们努力去追莎娜 只是
I swear, we tried to follow Shana, but I just--
就不能别提莎娜这个名字吗
Can we stop talking about Shana for a minute?
我们的关注点是汉娜
We need to concentrate on Hanna.
是 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
挺好 你俩开始说话了
Good. You two are talking.
任务只剩下让汉娜张口吃饭了
Now if we could only get Hanna to eat.
我们可以从咖啡店叫点起司条
We could order those mozzarella sticks from the brew.
她喜欢吃那个
She loves those.
那家咖啡店没有
The brew can't deliver
她最想要的 她妈妈
the one thing she really wants-- her mom.
这玩意儿变得跟石头一样硬了
This stuff is getting rock-hard.
别 别扔掉
No, don't throw it out.
也许汉娜的爸爸回来后想吃呢
Maybe Hanna's dad will eat it when he gets back.
或者我们可以用它帮玛琳夫人越狱
Or we can use it to chisel Mrs. Marin out of jail.
我觉得她的审讯不会那么容易混过去的
I don't think that would go over so well at her arraignment.
到底怎么回事 汉娜有说什么吗
What's going on with that, anyway? Has hanna said anything?
她只说过 她爸爸不带她去
Only that her dad won't take her
参加任何与律师团的见面
to any of the meetings with the legal team.
我看看我能发现点什么吧
Well, I'll see what I can find out.
今天挺晚了 要不你俩回家吧
Look, it's getting late. Why don't you two head home,
我来照顾汉娜
and I'll make sure that Hanna
保证在她爸回来之前让她吃点东西
gets something to eat before her dad gets back.
该发射我们的躺椅炮弹
It's time to bust out the big guns
糖霜蛋糕和勺子啦
cake frosting and a spoon.
-我可以留下的 -我也是
- I'm good to stay. - Me too.
让汉娜度过困难的唯一方法就是我们在一起
The only way we're getting Hanna through this is together.
她人呢
So where is she, anyway?
答应我 不要做任何傻事 凯勒
Just promise me you won't do anything stupid, Caleb.
我绝不做任何傻事 汉娜
I would never do anything stupid, Hanna.
绝不吗
Never?
你让我进入你的生活
You let me into your life.
那是我认为我做过最聪明的一件事
I think that was the smartest thing I've ever done.
你不会失去我的 汉娜 我保证
You are not going to lose me, Hanna. I promise, okay?
只要我一找到
As soon as I find something
能帮她洗清谋杀罪名的证据
to help get these murder charges off of her back,
-我就会立刻回到你身边 -要咖啡吗
- I'll be right there beside you. - Coffee?
我得走了
I should go.
姐♥妹♥们♥都在楼下呢
The girls are downstairs.
好的 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
她很坚强
She's a tough girl.
那是当然
Who you tellin'?
你准备好了吗
You ready to do this?
《玫瑰镇焦点》
本地侦探斯莱
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
"A"在哪里
摄入部分不在保险赔付范围内对吗
Okay, so the intake session is not covered by insurance?
不不 没关系 我们还是要预约的
No, no, that's all right. We'll take the appointment.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
-你今天不去打工吧 -不去
- You're not working today, are you? - No.
有什么事吗
Why? What's up?
警局里有人建议你的肩膀可以保络治疗
Someone at the station suggested prolotherapy for your shoulder.
原理是将可促进再生的物质或生长因子注入身体以达到治疗目的
保络治疗是什么
Uh, prolotherapy?
就是在受伤处注射一系列的物质
Yeah, it's this series of injections
以刺♥激♥组织
that stimulate the tissue around the injury
促进愈合
to promote healing.
要打几针
How many injections?
每周一针 总共两个月
Well, it's one a week for about two months.
妈妈 如果真的有效果
Mom, I can
我可以支付一部分的医药费
help pay for part of it if that helps.
不不 第一阶段的费用确实比较棘手
No. No, no. The first session's gonna be a little tricky,
但保险公♥司♥会承担大部分的费用
but insurance should cover most of the treatment.
最终如果真的有效
And if it works the way it's supposed to,
也许你就不用动手术了
then maybe you won't even have to have surgery.
理疗还是有些效果的
Um, well, the physical therapy has been helping,
我们没必要再多花钱了
so if we don't have to spend more money, then...
宝贝 我和你父亲都认为
Honey, look. Your father and I both agree
这个方法值得尝试一下
that this is something worth trying,
所以钱的事情我们想办法 你不用担心
so we will find a way to cover the cost, not you.
抱歉 是汉娜
I'm sorry, it's Hanna.
她在联♥系♥我
She's trying to get in touch with me.
今天下午我得过去
I'm supposed to go over there this afternoon.
艾米丽 我知道你想陪在她身边
Look, Emily, I know you want to be there for her.
汉娜的事我也难受
I feel so bad for Hanna.
但... 不管对错
But...right or wrong,
艾什莉已经被指控杀害
Ashley's been accused of murder..
而且我认为当下汉娜最需要的
And I really think that Hanna needs
是和她父亲待在一起
to spend some time with her father right now.
来警局找我 然后我们一起去
Okay, just meet me at the station and we'll go from there.
一下课就来
And straight after school--
诊所让你三点四十五到那里
The clinic wants you there at 3:45. Okay?
骗子
至少他把挡风玻璃修好了
At least he fixed the windshield.
我想知道他要多久才能修完剩下的
I wonder how long it's gonna take him to fix the rest.
他就应该当废品卖♥♥掉 再买♥♥新的
He should just sold the thing for scrap and started over.
迈克 康纳在一家咖啡店打工
Mike, Connor works at a coffee shop.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表