法泽利退休了
Fazelli retired.
新来了一个顾问 他人很好
There's a new counselor and he's actually cool.
可你和高三一直折磨我的人
Well, I'm not cool with you cozying up to someone
走的那么近让我很不爽
who spent junior year torturing me.
我认真的 梦娜是来玩还是来打探消息
I mean, seriously. Was Mona here to poop or snoop?
好了 我得走了
All right, I've gotta go.
梦娜是个危险人物 迈克
Mona is a very dangerous person, Mike.
她不是去拉德力做水疗按♥摩♥的
She wasn't sent to Radley for spa treatments.
你说够了吗
Are you finished?
梦娜害得咱爸妈分手 知道吗
Mona broke up our parents, all right?
是她写信告诉妈 爸和梅丽狄斯的事
She's the one who wrote to mom about dad and Meredith.
爸妈分手是他们自己造成的 艾瑞亚
Our parents broke themselves up, Aria.
也许你该释怀了 别再指指点点了
Maybe it's time you let go of that and stop judging.
-我怎么能 -人都会犯错的好吗
- How am I... - People make mistakes, okay?
我也做过一些让自己惭愧的事
I've done a lot of crap that I'm not real proud of myself.
我敢肯定现在也有人在别处
And I'm sure someone's standing right now in another bedroom,
讲我的坏话呢
talking smack about me.
这没有可比性
There's no comparison.
梦娜是要破坏我们的家庭
Mona tried to destroy our family.
如果你都原谅爸爸了
Well, if you've forgiven dad,
为什么不能原谅报信的人呢
why can't you forgive the messenger?
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
我自己去和修理工谈了谈
I went and I spoke with the mechanic myself.
他有说为什么车熄火了吗
Did he say why it stopped?
他说是电脑问题
Well, he said it was some kind of computer glitch.
但我开回家的时候还挺正常的
But I drove it home and it runs fine.
爸 那晚它也好好的
Dad, it was working fine that night.
可突然定位系统就好像
Then suddenly the GPS had, like,
中了风一样 然后引擎就熄火了
a stroke or something and the engine stopped.
他说可能有什么触发了防贼设备
Well, he said something probably triggered the anti-theft device
车一旦开太远就会自动熄火
and shut it down from a remote location.
宝贝 你只是开车去学校
Baby, you're just driving it to school.
只要你不开远就没事
I think if you stay close, it'll be fine.
我骑车去
I'll take my bike.
那个...
You know, um...
如果我知道你是这么不安
I would've taken a temporary furlough sooner
我就会尽快申请临时休假
if I'd known how shaken up you were about things.
我没有不安
I'm not shaken up.
艾米丽 一辆车冲进了客厅
Emily, a car plowed into the living room,
差点害死你和你妈
almost killing you and your ma.
问题是警♥察♥还不知道是谁开的车
And the fact that the police don't know who was driving...
这和那场事故没关系
It has nothing to do with the accident.
那么就是什么事不对
Well, something's not right.
你不吃东西 你看起来很紧张
You're not eating, you're acting jumpy.
这叫做毕业班 好不好
It's called senior year, okay?
我不知道我会去哪个学校
I don't know what school I'm going to.
有各种各样的问题
There's a lot of questions.
我会熬过去的
I'll get through it.
好吧 我还是想开车送你上学
Okay. I'd still like you to drive to school.
天气预报说一会儿会下雨
They say it's gonna rain later.
我骑车去 谢谢
I'm taking my bike. Thanks.
到底是什么问题
So what exactly was the problem?
因为我违约了房♥东很不爽
The landlord's being a jerk because I broke the lease.
得把所有钥匙还回去否则不退押金
He's withholding my deposit till I give back all the keys.
当你和房♥东交涉的时候
Maybe I could pick up Malcolm early
我可以先去接马尔科姆
while you deal with the landlord.
马尔科姆不在这 他在家
Malcolm's not here. He's at home.
在西雅图的家里
As in Seattle?
对 西雅图 我家在那
Yes, as in Seattle. That's home.
我还以为你把他带回来了
I thought you were bringing him back.
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
我来这处理下租约的事
I'm just here to deal with the lease
然后运回去一些的东西
and ship back some boxes I left in storage.
你这是什么意思 麦琪
So, what're you saying, Maggie?
你是说除非通过律师
That I'm not gonna have a connection to Malcolm
我和马尔科姆就没法联♥系♥了
unless it's through an attorney?
那个 我一会儿再来好了
Oh, um... I'll just come back later.
不用 我们说完了 正要走
No, we're done. I was just leaving.
不好意思 我不知道她在这里
I'm sorry, I didn't know that she was here.
没关系 本来也要不欢而散
No, that's okay. That was not going to a good place.
事到如今她怎么能那样和你说话
How can she talk to you like that after everything that she's--
逃避解决不了任何问题 艾瑞亚
Flying off the handle isn't gonna help anything, Aria.
善有善报 恶有恶报
People get what they deserve.
总有那么一天的
Eventually.
这书卖♥♥的很好
That's a keeper.
如果你喜欢这个系列
If you like that series,
你真应该看看瑞典作家的书
you should really check out some of the Swedish authors.
因为某些原因
For some reason,
他们的肉丸和罪案小说都比别人好
they do meatballs and crime novels better than anyone else.
我不喜欢他们的肉丸
I hate their meatballs.
我 我衷心地向你道歉
I... I really came over to apologize.
干我这行也很不容易
My job, it isn't easy.
尤其是当你发现
But it is especially hard when you realize
间接伤害了无辜的人
that you've turned innocent people
就会特别不好过
into collateral damage during an investigation.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is,
我希望你和你妈都没事
I hope that you and your mom are okay.
我们很好
We're okay.
那就好
Good.
这个
Here.
拿这本吧
Get this.
你不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
艾米 我才收到你的信息
Em, I just got your text.
你♥爸♥说什么了
What did your dad say?
他没说的才是关键
It's what he didn't say.
上周A在树林里把我车搞熄火了
"A" killed my car in the woods last week.
接下来呢
What's next?
我们也不能确定 还需要更多证据
We don't know that for sure. We need more proof.
需要吗 放学来咖啡馆
Do we? Come to the brew later.
你就会看见A写了个程序
You can watch "A" Program
用卡布基诺咖啡机毁我容了
the cappuccino machine to melt my face off.
艾米丽
Emily.
不 我在家都觉得不安全了
No, I don't even feel safe in my own house anymore!
听着 如果A真的黑掉了你的车
Look, if "A" did hack into your car,
他到现在还不坦白吗
wouldn't he own up to it by now?
这种反♥社♥会♥的心理很复杂
The sociopathic mind feeds on intricate patterns.
汉娜 别再看小说了 你不是侦探
Hanna, please stop reading. You're not a detective.
我们的发现总是反过来伤害了艾莉森
Every rock you turn over gets picked up and hurled at Alison.
这句话也转达给斯宾塞
You can pass that on to Spencer, too.
你能跟她和好吗
Can you please bury the hatchet with her?
我受够了选边站这种事
I'm sick of taking sides.
没人让你这么做
No one's asked you to.
艾米 我父母就是这样的好吗
Em, I've been through this with my parents, okay?
这太糟了 两败俱伤
It sucks and nobody wins.
艾米丽 我就说一件事好吗
Um, Emily, can I please just say one thing?
够了 站住
Okay, stop.
-你们在搞什么 -你说什么
- What're you up to? - Excuse me?
别废话了
Drop the cougar-crap
说你为什么要追个高二学生
and tell me why you're after a 10th grader.
什么让你感兴趣了
What turns you on?
是他和我有一样的基因
The fact that he shares my DNA
还是你可以随意进出我房♥间
Or that you have full access to my bedroom?
好吧 杰西警告过我会发生这种事
Okay. Jesse warned me that this would happen.
谁是杰西
Who's Jesse?
那个新来的顾问
The new guidance counselor that's the best thing
是这所破学校继有了咖啡车之后
that's happened to this friggin' school
发生的最好的事
since we got a coffee cart.
他明察秋毫 还有团结
He sees through the bull and he has a gift
人们互相帮助的能力
of bringing together people who need each other.
你是想告诉我
Oh, so you're gonna tell me
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表