Let's just go find it.
艾瑞亚说得对
Aria was right.
棺材还没到
The casket isn't here yet.
分头找
Okay, so let's split up.
如果有人找到了 发一个求救短♥信♥
And if you find it, send out an S.O.S.
看来我们收到同一条A的短♥信♥
Looks like we got the same "A" message.
未接电♥话♥来自 屏蔽号♥码
被屏蔽了
Blocked.
屏蔽 屏蔽 亲亲
亲亲
Kisses?
拨过去试试
Redial?
你不打回去我就不走
I'm not leaving here until you do.
喂
Hello?
汉娜
Hanna?
你怎么用我妈的电♥话♥打来的
Why are you calling me on my mom's phone?
A怎么拿到的
How did "A" Get this?
你确定这是她的手♥机♥吗
You're sure it's her's?
如果我妈出什么意外
If anything happens to my mom...
你上次和她通话是什么时候
When was the last time you talked to her?
今天早上 她从酒店打来的
This morning. She called me from the hotel.
这很好啊 说明她没出事
That's good. That means she's okay.
汉娜 我们不能让A伤害你妈妈
Hanna, there's no way we're letting "A" bring down Mrs. M.
这是什么意思
So, is that what this means?
我妈妈是A的目标吗
My mom's "A's" target?
你们几个看起来光彩照人
You girls all look so pretty.
你好 迪劳伦提斯夫人
Hi, Mrs. Dilaurentis.
艾莉会为你感到骄傲的 汉娜
Ali would be so proud of you, Hanna.
你身材保持的真的很好
You've really kept the weight off.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们几个赶快进来坐我旁边吧
Why don't you girls come and sit next to me?
那是谁
Who is that?
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者
The lord is my shepard,
我必不至缺乏
I shall not want.
未知号♥码: 我知道你妈妈的事 想知道真♥相♥就带她来找我 亲亲 -A
这些是你的玩具吗
So, these are your toys?
小心别弄坏了
You don't play with them.
你想吻我吧
I know you want to kiss me.
你已经回家了
You're home already?
妈妈
Mom.
已经4点了
It's four o'clock.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我 我只是有点累
I--I'm just a little tired.
不 你不只是有点累 妈妈
No, you're not just a little tired, mom.
你有点不对劲
I think something's going on with you.
我去给你做点吃的
I'll make you a snack.
她刚睡醒吗
Did she just wake up?
她好像生病了
I think there's something wrong with her.
这算"思维呆滞"吗
It's called "Lazy Much"?
你该走了
I want you to leave.
-你确定 -是的
- Seriously? - Yes.
废物
Loser.
那是谁
Who is that?
艾米丽 斯宾塞 艾瑞亚 汉娜
Emily, Spencer, Aria, and Hanna?
什么事
Yes?
我是霍尔布鲁克警官 宾州警局的
I'm Officer Holbrook. Pennsylvania State Police.
我和同事在调查
My partner and I are investigating the murders
雷诺兹警官和威尔登警探的谋杀案
of Officer Reynolds and Detective Wilden.
加勒特遇害的时候我们已经同警♥察♥谈过了
We already spoke to the police when Garrett was killed.
我在报告里读到过
I read that in the report.
实际上我了解了很多你们四个人的事
I've actually been reading a lot about you four.
威尔登对你们特别"有兴趣"
Wilden had a thing for you.
他有骚扰我们的恶癖
He had a nasty habit of harassing us.
看过他的日记后我也有同感
I've read through most of his notes and I agree with you.
他充其量也就算个外行
His conduct borders on unprofessional at best.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们干嘛还来参加他的葬礼
So why did you come to his funeral?
为了表示对当地警局工作的支持
We're, uh, supporting our local police department.
这值得赞赏
I'm sure it's appreciated.
可能还得问你们些问题
We'll probably have to bring you in for questioning.
不过记住这一点 我们是好人
But remember, we're the good guys.
来这儿只是为了查明真♥相♥
Just here to find out the truth.
"真♥相♥不会使你们解脱 贱♥人♥们"
"Truth won't set you free, bitches."
"只会将你们埋葬"
"I'm going to bury you with it."
"亲亲 A"
"Kisses, A."
天啊
Oh, my god.
那天晚上A也在那儿吗
"A" was there that night?
她录下了整个过程
She recorded the whole thing.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表