对不起 这不是废话吗
Sorry. Stupid question.
我有点不清醒 我已经连续工作72小时了
I'm a little fuzzy. I've been working 72 hours straight,
现在才休息下
and this is my first break.
护士告诉我了
Yeah. The nurse told me.
所以我们不是碰巧遇到而是...
Oh, so this isn't us running into each other so much as...
我追踪你过来的
I hunted you down.
那有什么事吗
Well, then, how can I help you?
能请你带我去见见梦娜吗
If you could just please let me in to see Mona--
-汉娜 -我甚至可以不用见到她
- Hanna. - I don't even have to see her.
-我只想跟她谈谈 -汉娜你知道我没办法
- I just wanna talk to her. - Hanna, you know I can't.
事实上 鉴于你妈妈的情况
In fact, given your mother's situation,
我可能都不应该跟你说话
I probably shouldn't be talking to you.
但是这跟梦娜没关系
But it's not about Mona.
我只是想知道关于茜茜的事
I'm just wondering about Cece.
茜茜
Cece?
她联♥系♥你了吗
Has she contacted you?
-或者... -茜茜为什么要联♥系♥我
- Or... - Why would Cece contact me?
斯宾塞说你之前让她进去见过梦娜
Spencer said that you let her in once before to see Mona,
我想知道你会不会像她想得那样再次那么做
and I was wondering if she thought that you would...do it again.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
No, nothing.
只是护士说昨晚有人想去见梦娜
It's just the nurse said someone tried to see Mona last night,
当她描述是一个金发的年轻人时
and when she described a young blonde,
我还以为可能就是你
I thought it was probably you.
不是我
It wasn't.
她见到梦娜了吗
Did she get in to see her?
没有 她被拒绝了
No, she was turned away.
那你为什么这么担心
Well then why are you so worried?
这事就你跟我知道 自从预算被削减之后
Between you and me, ever since our budget was cut,
医院有点缺人手
the hospital's been a little short-staffed.
-你在说什么 -我想说可能会有疏忽
- What are you saying? - I'm saying things have been missed.
-我只能说到这 -你们不是有监控吗
- That's all. - Okay, well you have security cameras, right?
我的意思是
I mean--uh...
你不能去看看是不是她吗
Can't you see if it was her, right?
-汉娜 我不想牵涉进来 -拜托
- Hanna, I don't want to get involved. - Oh, please.
请你帮帮我 这很重要
Please do this for me. It's important.
我尽力而为吧
I'll see what I can do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们有麻烦了
Hi. We have a problem.
我会收拾好我的摊子
I'll take care of my end.
你处理好你自己的
You take care of yours.
别管兰博了 去找"狮子"吧
"Leave the Lamb alone and go for the lion."
A是在告诉你放弃埃迪
So, "A" is telling you to ditch Eddie Lamb
去找帕默医生
and go for Dr. Palmer.
但是这张乐谱是什么意思
But what's the deal with the sheet music?
我一看到这乐谱就认出来了
I recognized it as soon as I saw it.
你知道
You did?
我妈以前总是弹这首曲子
My mom used to play this song all the time.
我记得她弹这首曲子
I remember her playing it.
也许
Maybe...
我妈...
There's some--
我妈和这首曲子有某种关联
There's something about my mom's connection to the music.
-那很重要 -是的
- That's important. - Yeah.
可能是她在治疗期间跟帕默医生说的什么事
Something that she shared in her sessions with Dr. Palmer.
你能跟我一起去见他吗
Will you come with me to see him?
为什么
Why?
我的意思是 你不需要我嘛
I mean, you don't-- you don't need me.
你之前已经见过他了
You've already met him once before.
因为你是唯一一个
Because you're the only person
我能对其谈论这事的人
that I can talk to about this.
好吧 那你想让我怎么跟艾米丽说
Okay, well what do you want me to tell Emily?
我已经答应过她我会去那栋房♥子
'Cause I promised her that I'd go back to that house--
你不能 你什么都不能告诉她
You can't-- you can't tell her anything.
如果你说了 线索就断了
If you do, the faucet turns off,
A就不会再给我任何提示了
and "A" isn't going to give me anything else.
这事什么时候能结束
And when does this end?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思的你还需要我保守这个秘密多长时间
I mean how much longer do you need me to keep this a secret?
一直到我找出发生了什么
Until I find out what happened--
她究竟发生了什么事
What really happened to her.
在找东西吗 亲爱的
Looking for something, dear?
是的 我只是来找点吃的东西
Yeah, I-- I was just gonna go and get something to eat.
我给你做点吧 过来坐
Well let me make you something. Have a seat.
别管这些东西了
Just pass that stuff out of the way.
我老公决定要跟我离婚了
My husband has decided to divorce me.
我没事 真的 我只是...
I'm fine, really. I'm just...
还在平复刚听到这消息时的震惊
dealing with the initial shock of it.
打开
Open it.
-这是什么 -打开看
- What is it? - Open it.
别紧张 反正你已经知道了
Don't be afraid. You already know the truth.
我是那个最后才知道的人
I'm the one that's... late to the party.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我去见了律师
I saw a lawyer
我准备着手把我的名字写到马尔科姆的
to start the process of getting my name put on Malcolm's
-出生证上 -以斯拉 你怎么能那么做
- birth certificate. - Ezra, how could you do that?
我不想让你
I didn't want you to take
-把我儿子从我身边带走 -我不敢相信你
- my son away from me. - I can't believe that you
-背着我做这些 -你在意吗
- would go behind my back. - Oh, what do you care?
比起你的暗箱操作这算什么
This doesn't amount to much more than shadow boxing.
不是吗
Does it?
戈利塔生物实验室
你知道我不是他的父亲
You knew I wasn't his father.
我觉得茜茜溜进去看梦娜了
凯勒
Caleb?
我还以为你今天得一直帮你妈妈呢
Um, I thought you were helping your mom the rest of the day.
是啊 我就是过来送点文件
I am. I just went to go drop some papers off
到斯宾塞妈妈的办公室
at Spencer's mom's office.
凯勒 你去维罗妮卡办公室大楼干什么
Caleb, what were you doing going into Veronica's office building?
我不知道怎么保护你了
I don't know how to protect you anymore.
所以你就打算告诉她
So you were gonna tell her?!
-你真的要告诉她 -对 是的
- You were actually gonna tell her?! - Yes, I was.
好吧 我宁愿你平安无事的恨我
Okay, I would rather you hate me
也不愿你身处危险的爱我
and be safe than the other way around.
你觉得告诉她A的事我就安全了
And you think telling her about "A" Is gonna keep me safe?
到了最后 她能做的比我多很多
At the end of the day, she can do a lot more for you than I can.
你知道 如果有流氓在街上找你麻烦
You know, if some punk comes up to you in the street,
我会拼尽全力把他放倒的
I'm gonna do whatever I can to lay him out.
但是这个敌人
But this enemy--
这个敌人无处不在
this enemy is everywhere
但是却无迹可寻
and--and nowhere at the same time.
我一直
I keep--
我一直在暗中保护你 但还是失手
I keep taking swings in the dark, and I'm missing.
我只是 只是没有能力再保护你了
I'm just--I'm not enough to keep you safe anymore.
不 你有
Yes, you are.
告诉他把会议推后半个小时
Just tell him to push back the meeting a half-hour.
我得回家取文件
I had to pick up files from home.
谢谢 安雅 再见
Thanks, Anya. Bye.
你有什么事吗
Now what can I do for you?
我知道我和海斯汀家之间的历史
Look, I know my history with the Hastings
不那么 光鲜
has been a bit...rocky.
这点我不否认
I'm not going to debate that.
但是无论您喜不喜欢我
But regardless of whether you like me--
喜欢你
Like you?
你伤了我女儿的心
You broke my daughter's heart
将这个家给你的每一份好意
and took every piece of goodwill this family extended to you
都冲进了下水道
and flushed it down the toilet.
你来干什么 任
Why are you here, Wren?
我来是要提醒您
I'm here to warn you...
梦娜的事
about Mona.
我不知道她为什么要认罪
I don't know why she's confessed to this murder,
但是 您应该小心
but... you should be careful.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表