No cell service. No internet.
离玫瑰镇很近
It's--it's close to town,
但也又不挨着
but it's not too close.
所以正好
So it's kinda perfect.
这里就像我们曾想象过的小天地
It's kinda like the place that we talked about once.
是的
Yeah. It is.
但是他把小屋交给我的时候
But by the time he offered me the cabin,
已经物是人非
things had changed.
以斯拉 我问你个问题
Ezra, I have to ask you a question.
你想要的是什么
What do you want?
现在...
Right now...
一部时光机
A time machine.
我们就能...
We could...
重头开始 我就能避免所有的错误
start over and I could avoid all the mistakes.
有人可能会说我们就是最大的错误
Somebody might say that we were the big mistake.
我不相信
I don't buy that.
我在跟其他人交往了
I'm seeing someone.
我知道
I know.
哈克特先生像监视犯人一样监视着我
Mr. Hackett watches me like a prison guard.
我注意到了
I've noticed.
我发誓如果我有机会
And...I swear I would strangle Maggie
我会掐死麦琪
if I ever got the chance.
不只是变化那么简单
It's--it's not just that things have changed.
一切都乱了套 我...
They're all just inside out, and I...
每天醒来 我都得躺上一会儿 只为...
I wake up and I have to lie there for a couple minutes just--
只为记清楚什么是真实的
just trying to remember what's real.
我们可以到这里
We could have this place.
这里是真实的
That's real.
可以持续多久
For how long?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是我们的秘密
It could be our secret.
我想告诉你 为什么今天阿芙丽没有出现
I wanted you to know why Avery wasn't there today.
你不是说她很忙吗
You said she was busy.
忙着睡觉
Busy sleeping.
那基本上是阿芙丽每天做的事了
Mostly that's what Avery does now.
他们不停地给她换药
They keep adjusting her meds.
莎拉离开之后 她每况愈下
It just gets worse the longer Sara's gone.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我肯定艾莉森
I'm sure Alison
是个好人
Was a great person.
但莎拉不是
But Sara wasn't.
她很漂亮很沉着也很完美 但是
She was pretty, and poised, and perfect. And...
无论她给予了你什么
Everything she gave you,
都会双倍讨回来
she took two things away.
我不能对其他人这么说
I-I can't talk like this to the others,
所以我来告诉你
I'm saying it to you.
为什么是我
Why me?
今天见到你们 让我十分嫉妒
Seeing you today made me so jealous.
"嫉妒"
"Jealous"?
你的朋友已经死了
That your friend is dead.
对不起 我很可怕
I'm sorry. I'm terrible.
但我不停地这么想
But that's what I keep thinking.
你们的梦魇结束了
You're done. You've--
你们找回了自己的生活
You've got your life back.
我们不能
Not us.
她失踪了 但就像从未离开一样
She's gone but she's not gone.
我们无法摆脱她
And we can't get away from her.
我真的不想再做莎拉的朋友了
And I'm so tired of being Sara's friend.
这就像在吸干♥你♥的生命一样
Just...sucks the life out of you.
我懂你的感觉
I understand how you feel.
不 你不懂
No, you don't.
在莎拉消失之前 我就希望她能死掉
I wished Sara was dead before she disappeared.
我说过 我是个可怕的人
I told you I am a terrible person.
-我得走了 -你不必走
- I have to go. - No, you don't.
-到时间了 -不 没到
- It's time. - No! It's not.
你的表坏了
Your watch is broken.
时候不早了
It's late.
那你带我一起走
Well then take me with you.
我不能
I can't.
那我就跟着你
Then I'll follow you.
不行
Don't.
这是因为米兰达吗
Is this about Miranda?
不是那样
It's not like that.
哪样
Like what?
你想的那样
Like what you're thinking.
我想的哪样
What am I thinking?
我的意思是 这事是因为
I mean, I-is this about
那个我让你照顾的女孩吗
the girl I told you to look after?
她需要我
She needs me.
但不是听起来的那样
But it's not like that sounds.
你说是这么说 但让我怎么想呢
You say that, but what am I supposed to think?
我不能告诉你怎么想
I-I can't tell you what to think.
我甚至不知道自己在想什么
I don't even know what I'm thinking.
我只知道我必须要走
All I know is that I have to go,
但你必须留下
and you have to say.
这对我们俩来说是最好的选择
It's best for the both of us.
汉娜
Hanna.
别这样
Please don't do this.
哪样
Do what?
我做什么了
What am I doing?
我站在自己家门前
I-I'm standing in front of my own door in my own house.
对不起 我必须得走
I'm sorry. I have to go.
为什么我要这么轻易地让你走掉
Why am I supposed to make this so easy for you?
这不轻松
This is not easy.
天呐 是我把她交给了你
God, I gave her to you.
我太蠢了
I'm so stupid.
你不蠢
You are not stupid.
事实不是那样的
That is not what happened.
那是什么 告诉我发生了什么
Well then what happened? Tell me what happened.
我不能说
I can't.
是不是结局都是这样的
Is this how it works?
他们都会离开
They just leave?
"错不在你 怪我" 然后
"It's not you; it's me." And then...
一走了之
They're just out the door.
不是
No.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
试着帮忙
Just trying to help.
托比不需要你的帮助
Toby doesn't want your help.
不 我觉得他现在需要
No, I think he does. Now.
为什么你突然对关闭拉德里这么感兴趣
Why are you suddenly so interested in closing down Radley?
事实上我琢磨这件事有一段时间了
Mmm, actually been thinking about it for quite a while.
那地方陈旧又危险
Place is outdated and dangerous.
也许托比的母亲不是那里唯一的受害者
Toby's mother probably isn't the only victim of that place.
你也是知道的
You figured that out.
所以你的那封信才威胁到了他们
It's why you were able leverage that letter out of them.
那地方有什么你需要逃避的吗
So what do you get out of this public service?
斯宾塞 我看到你在那里的样子
Spencer, I saw you in that place.
你不会说 你不希望看到
You can't tell me you wouldn't like to see
那里被一点点地拆掉
it taken apart brick by brick.
所以你这么做是为了我喽
So you're doing this for me?
我很感动
I'm touched.
我做的一切都是为了自己的家人
I always do what's best for my family.
艾莉曾有一次让我吻过她
Ali let me kiss her...once.
我不确定我想听这些
I'm not so sure I want to hear this.
我也不确定我想告诉你 但是
I'm not so sure I want to tell you, but...
我必须大声说出来
I have to say it out loud.
她让我亲她
She let me kiss her,
我觉得那是份很棒的礼物
And...I thought it was this incredible gift.
现在我知道它不是
Now I know it wasn't.
什么改变了你的想法
What changed your mind?
我意识到对她来说 那没有任何意义
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表