你觉得这些要花多少钱
How much do you think all this stuff cost?
不用多少钱吧
No, not too much a lot.
大概小几百块吧
Maybe a couple of hundred dollars.
我是说真的
I'm serious.
我也是
Me, too.
就跟你♥爸♥说你喝醉了
Just tell your dad you had the drunkies.
而且还带来了一个男孩
And invited a boy over.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得这么说下场一定很好
Mm, I think that will go over real well.
我知道你为她挖了坟墓 现在我来为你挖 亲亲 -A
有别人知道艾莉森还活着
Somebody else knows Alison's alive
她们还去告诉警♥察♥了
and they just told the cops.
霍尔布鲁克知道是谁吗
Does Holbrook know who it's from?
他有没有说是男的还是女的
Did he say if it was from a guy or a girl?
是匿名的
It's anonymous.
他们还在试着查清楚
And they're still trying to figure it out.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
出什么事了
What's up?
你发短♥信♥给我 要我来找你
Your text said I should come find you.
对 我妈妈想请你和你家人吃顿晚餐
Yeah, my mom wanted to invite you and your family over for dinner
聊表谢意
just to say thanks for everything.
她想得真周到
That's really nice of her,
但没必要这么大费周章
but she doesn't have to go through that.
相信我 你不会想错过的
Trust me, you don't want to miss it.
她虽然不太做饭
She doesn't really cook often,
但每次做得都很令人惊艳
but when she does it's pretty amazing.
好吧
Okay.
我在想
You know, I was thinking
有机会我们俩可以吃顿饭
maybe you and I could do a meal sometime.
就我们两个
Just the two of us.
行啊
Sure.
等等 你是说约会吗
Wait, is that like a date?
事实上 我希望是
I actually hope it will be.
明晚如何
How about tomorrow night?
可以
Yeah, okay.
好的
Okay.
他刚刚是约你出去了吗
Did he just ask you out?
虽然他选的时机不太好 不过...
Okay, I'm not digging the timing, but...
你真的准备好了吗
Are you even ready for that?
是的 我准备好了
No, I'm ready.
我只是希望偶尔也能发生点不疯狂的事
I just hope nothing else crazy happens between now and then.
喝一杯蔬菜沙拉汁
Drinking a glass of salad
就能让我的生活恢复原样吗
is supposed to give me my life back?
你的身体需要营养
Your body needs the nutrition.
你会觉得更强壮 思维会更清晰
You'll feel stronger, you'll think clearer,
也会睡得更安稳
you'll sleep better.
我本来就睡得挺好的
I sleep just fine.
我听到你半夜两点还在洗衣服
I heard you doing laundry at 2:00 in the morning.
我的床单脏了
My sheets were dirty.
这些你也要仔细分♥析♥吗
What, do you want to analyze those, too?
我只是觉得很不寻常
I just thought it was unusual.
有多动症的人在戒毒期间
You know, with ADHD meds people tend to
往往很需要睡眠
sleep a lot during withdrawal.
你还这么焦躁易怒
And you're definitely irritable.
你还有类似感冒的症状吗
Any flu-like symptoms?
没了
Not anymore.
那你会做噩梦吗
What about nightmares?
我想问下 会出现幻觉吗
Um, what about hallucinations?
是可能会有
Maybe.
但这没什么好担心的
They're nothing to worry about.
这只是你的思维和身体在重新整合适应
It's just your mind and body getting reacquainted.
戒毒后 很多事情就会浮现出来
Take drugs away and things come up.
什么样的事
What kind of things?
你早已忘却的事
Things you've forgotten.
压抑在你心中的事
Things you've suppressed.
你需要解决的事
Things you need to deal with.
当我第一次恢复的时候
When I was first in recovery,
健康的饮食和适量运动 帮了我不少
a healthy diet and exercise really worked for me.
这些会让你缓和下来
I mean, it took the edge off.
很值得一试
It's worth a try.
你做过瑜伽吗
Ever do yoga?
不常做
No, not usually.
我不太擅长运动
I don't really excel at athletics
除非要和人打架
unless there's somebody to beat.
我也想避开竞争
I'd like to avoid competition.
我觉得那可能是导致你上瘾
I think that drive may have triggered your abuse
的最初原因
in the first place.
但在网球上打败你
But kicking your ass at tennis
可能是不错的治疗方法
might be very therapeutic.
我也觉得
Yeah, I get the feeling
你会把我打得落花流水
you'd like to kick my ass, period.
但在你父母和医生改变主意前
But I'm in the barn
我不会离开这里
until your parents and doctor say otherwise.
所以打起精神来
So get motivated.
我们今天有很多事要做
We've got a lot to cover today.
我去冲个凉
I'm just gonna take a quick shower.
托比 拜托了 我需要和你谈谈
Toby, hey, please I really, really need to talk to you.
没你的消息 我很担心
I'm starting to worry because I haven't heard from you.
我需要你告诉我 我不是
I just need you to tell me that I'm not,
一个可怕的人
like, a horrible person.
为什么我没听到水声呢
How come I don't hear any running water?
汉娜
Hanna,
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
我一点都不觉得有趣
And I am not amused.
喝脱脂拿铁什么时候成犯罪了
Since when is getting a skinny latte a crime?
我们不是来开玩笑的 汉娜
We're not here to joke around, Hanna.
加布 她在说什么呢
Gabe, what is she talking about?
对比你的和信上的字迹并不难
It won't be hard for me to match your handwriting to the note.
如果一致 我就有问题要问你了
When I do, I'll have to bring you down for questioning.
汉娜 如果关于那封信
Hanna, if there's anything else you have to say
你还有什么要说的 趁现在快说吧
about the note, now is the time.
她不会有任何发现的
She's not going to find anything.
我发誓 不是我写的
I swear, I didn't write it.
唱红脸白脸的把戏 我以为会有用
"Good cop, bad cop," I thought that would do the job,
但她真是个难搞的姑娘
but she's one tough little cookie.
我倒有点喜欢她了
I kind of like her.
我们错误地逮捕了她妈妈
We arrested her mother and we were wrong.
我们毁了那个家庭
And we put that family through hell.
我的直觉告诉我她想以牙还牙
My gut tells me that she's trying to do the same thing.
她在搪塞我们
She's giving us the runaround.
我了解这个女孩
I know this girl.
有些东西是骗不了人的
Something doesn't jive.
我觉得那封信不是玩笑
I think that note's legit.
你就坚持你的想法吧
You're on your own with that theory.
但注意盯着她
But keep an eye on her.
我们看看她会不会和朋友们谈起这件事
Let's see if she takes this to one of her friends.
也许这件事她们都有份
Maybe they're all in on it.
是你♥爸♥爸吗
Is that your dad?
是的
Yep.
今晚他想带我去餐厅一起吃饭
He wants to take me into some restaurant tonight,
共度美好的父女时光
a little quality father-daughter time.
耶利米餐厅吗
Jeremiah's?
对
Yeah.
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
那是这附近唯一一家好吃的素食餐厅
That's the only good vegetarian place around here.
你怎么对锡拉丘兹这么熟悉
How do you know so much about SU?
我还以为你是锡达拉皮兹市的
I thought that you were from Cedar Rapids.
我是 但是我父母在这儿念过书
I am. But my parents went to school here.
他们大一时在校园的实验室相遇
They met on campus in chem lab, freshman year.
我有三个姐姐
I have three older sisters
她们也都是从雪城大学毕业的
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表