没有 我方便
No, I can talk.
我只是没想到这么快就收到你的回信
I just didn't expect to hear from you so soon.
你能等一下吗
Can you hang on a second?
我给你带了你喜欢的米饭沙拉
I got you the rice salad you like.
别等我了 我一会儿就回来
Start without me, I'll be right back.
我不明白
I don't understand.
能有多糟
How bad is it?
你最好明天一早就来我办公室
You should come to my office first thing in the morning.
好吧
OK.
虽然他们离婚了
In spite of the divorce and everyting
但如果你妈妈真的遇上大♥麻♥烦了
but do you think your dady're would cover for your mom
你觉得你♥爸♥爸会替她打掩护吗
if she was in serious trouble?
早上好
Hi. Good morning.
我根本就没睡
I never went to bed.
如果你妈妈真的需要的话
Do you think your dad would still put himself
你觉得你♥爸♥爸会铤而走险吗
on the line for your mom if she really needed it?
我不知道 汉
I don't know, Han.
是啊 我觉得他会吧
Yeah, I mean, I think he would.
为什么 你给你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥了吗
Why? Did you call your dad?
没有 我也不知道应不应该打
No, I don't know if I should.
万一凯勒是对的呢
I mean, what if Caleb's right?
我不想求我爸爸帮忙
I don't want to push my dad to help
而他却无动于衷
and then him just go the other way.
好吧 那你为什么不叫醒凯勒
Yeah, well, why aren't you waking up caleb?
你觉得我没试过吗
You don't think I've tried?
他和他爸爸去野营了
He's camping with his dad.
他身上和手♥机♥最相似的
The closest thing he has to a phone
就是空的豆子罐头了
is an empty can of beans.
这一切都是因何而起
What exactly brought all of this on?
她那双脏兮兮的鞋子不见了
Her muddy shoes, they're gone.
不在水槽下面
They're not under the sink.
你觉得是A拿走的吗
Do you think that "A" took them?
不 可能在她的衣柜里
No, they're probably just in her closet.
你找过了吗
Did you look there?
上锁了
It's locked.
天啊 这太怪了 她从不上锁的
God, this is so weird, she never locks her closet.
那她真挑了个好时候
Well, she picked a good time to start.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
晚一点打给我 好吗
Okay, just check in with me later, okay?
拜
Bye.
你要我送你去斯宾塞家吗
Hey, you need me to drop you off at Spencer's?
没事 她一会儿来接我
Oh, I'm good. She's coming to pick me up.
给
Here.
这是干嘛
What's this?
油钱 还有点其他的开支
Gas money. And a little extra.
爸爸 这个其他开支可不少啊
Dad, that's a lot extra.
我希望你能好好过个周末
Well, I want you to enjoy yourself this weekend.
带斯宾塞出去吃个披萨吧 我请
Take Spencer out for a pizza, my treat.
我不缺钱 昨天才发了工资
I'm good. I got paid yesterday.
那就拿着这钱
Then take it,
买♥♥点平常不会买♥♥的东西
and buy yourself something you ordinarily wouldn't.
你懂的
You know?
手包啦...
Handbag...
随你了
I don't know.
谢谢
Thanks.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
挺好的
She's fine.
她只是疲于治疗了
She's just tired from the medication.
你会去看她吗
Are you going to go see her?
是 我打算一会儿过去
Yes, I was planning to later.
能尽快吗
Well, could you sooner than later?
她需要你
She needs you.
不 她不需要
Uh, no she doesn't.
她需要听到你想让她去欧洲
She needs you to tell her to go to Europe.
我也是
I do, too.
艾瑞亚 你是让我说服你母亲
Aria, are you asking me to convince your mother
和她的新男友私奔去吗
to run off with her new boyfriend?
我不能这么做
Well, that's not going to happen.
你为什么要我这么做
Why would you want me to do that?
因为她不知道
Because she doesn't understand
如果不去 会损失什么
what she's giving up if she doesn't go.
你不会想念她吗
Wouldn't you miss her?
会的 非常想
Yes, so much.
但她待在这里
Look she's only staying here
仅仅是因为她觉得不得不如此
because she thinks that she has to.
你是唯一能消解她这一想法的人
And you're the only person who can release her from that.
艾瑞亚
Aria...
你妈妈是个成年人了
Your mother is a grown woman
能自己做出决定
who can make her own decisions.
听着 我知道这个请求非常奇怪
Look, I know that this is a really strange request.
但她重视你的意见
But she values your opinion.
也依旧非常在意你对她的看法
And she still cares a lot about what you think of her.
学生会
欢迎来访者
今天的第一站是瑞杰特茶座
Our first stop today is a Regents' Tea.
人文科学系的主任会到场
Head of the Humanities Department's gonna be there,
所以 如果你们能不经意地
So if you can casually slip in
引用一下克尔凯郭尔
a reference to Kierkegaard,
索伦·奥贝·克尔凯郭尔 丹麦哲学家
-那他可要高兴得心花怒放了 -是啊
- You'll make his heart go pitter-pat. - Yeah.
-你之前提过女生会奖学金 -怎么了
- You know those sorority scholarships you mentioned earlier? - Yeah.
我怎样才能得到呢
How do I get one of those?
需要参加拉拉队吗
Do they require pom-poms?
不 但是你能做些事情
No, but there are certain steps
若你不知道答案 这里也没有
让自己与众不同
you could take to help yourself get noticed.
我很愿意之后详谈
I'd be happy to talk more about it.
一起吃顿饭怎样
Maybe over a meal?
好 没问题
Yeah, sure.
-我去拿参观证 -好
- I'll get our badges. - Cool.
你没必要装得这么像
Okay, I think you can dial it back.
他不需要相信
He doesn't need to believe
我们真的会去这所无名学校
that we actually want to go to this podunk school.
我只是需要你帮我尽量拖着他
I just need you to help me distract him long enough,
这样才能追踪到艾莉一直在打的电♥话♥
So that we can track down the number that Ali kept calling.
斯宾塞 我...
Hey, Spencer, I --
他随时可能回来 计划是这样的
He's gonna come back any second. So, here's the plan.
我去侦查情况
I'm gonna up Jar Jar Binks
Jar Jar Binks 《星球大战》里的一个人物
你得缠住布兰登
and I need you to occupy Brendan
随便找点什么事做
at more with bores or whatever.
一有机会就摆脱他 回这里见我
First chance you get, brush him off, meet me back here.
懂了吗
Got it?
好 没问题
Yeah, okay.
准备好出发了吗
Ready to go?
嗯 我还得梳洗一下
Yeah, actually I need to freshen up.
我直接回酒店
So, I'm just gonna head back over to the hotel,
之后和你们碰头 可以吗
and I will catch up with you guys later, okay?
-好 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
-看 -太好了
- Ta-da. - Great.
我是艾瑞亚
Hi, it's Aria.
请留言 稍后回拨
Leave a message, I'll call you back.
你好
Hello?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
汉娜 现在不是时候 好吗
Hanna, now's not the time, okay?
我需要从一个人那里得到些消息
I need answers from a guy who spends his weekends
他整个周末都在假装是个大学通
pretending to be a Hufflepuff.
我得关注这边
I've got to focus here.
不 斯宾塞 我害怕极了
No, Spencer. I'm bugging out
我需要你的帮助
and I need your help.
我搜了我妈妈的衣柜
I went snooping through my mom's closet,
想找那双鞋
Looking for the shoes.
汉娜 不要去管你那可怜的妈妈了
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表