《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
我知道如果我不能游泳 奖学金就泡汤了
I know I screwed up the scholarships if I can't swim.
你至今仍然隐瞒
You still haven't told us the whole truth
你受伤的真♥相♥
about how it happened.
怎么受伤的不重要
It doesn't matter how.
对我们和家庭服务中心来说都很重要
It matters to us and to family services.
那些人认为
Those people think that
你是在这个家里受的伤
what happened to you happened in this house!
我去不了宾大读书了
I'm not going to upenn.
斯宾塞 这不好笑
Spencer this isn't funny.
我收到拒绝信了
I got my rejection letter.
-维也纳 -你会跟我一起来吗
- Vienna? - Would you like to come with me?
你得和扎克去维也纳
You have to go to Vienna with Zack.
我和迈克会和爸会相处好的
Mike and I, we're going to be just fine with dad.
这是什么歌♥
Hey what's this song?
这不是首歌♥ 是电♥话♥号♥码
It's not a song, it's a phone number.
这区号♥是哪里的
Where is this area code anyways?
约克县
York county.
艾莉认识那里的人吗
Did Ali know anybody from there?
也许她在佐治亚州经常给那个沙滩帅哥...
I'm guessing that she called her beach hotty
"短裤哥"
Board shorts.
别再想这件事了 斯宾塞
Let it go, Spencer.
你为何依然认为艾莉还活着
Why do you still think Ali's alive?
你必须让这件事过去
Let it go or it will come apart
否则事情会变得你根本无法掌控
in ways that you cannot even imagine.
你是不是杀了威尔登警探
Did you kill detective wilden?
从那破事一开始我就在保护你
I've been protecting you since it started.
警方已经把我们列在
The police have our names on a board
头号♥嫌疑人里了
with arrows and graphs.
还不止 还有我妈妈
And not just ours, my mom's up there.
我知道威尔登被害那晚你在这儿
I know you were here the night that Wilden was killed.
她打电♥话♥约见我 想找我借钱
She called me, came over, said she need money.
你拒绝她后发生了什么
And what happened when you told her no?
我有把枪锁在书桌里
I keep a gun locked in my desk.
那把枪不见了
It's missing.
汉娜 出什么事了
Hanna, what's wrong?
我觉得我妈妈杀了威尔登
I think my mom killed Wilden
并且A都知道了
and "A" knows it.
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom?
怎么了
Hmm? What's wrong?
我做噩梦了
I had a nightmare.
妈
Mom!
汉娜
Hanna?
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
还好 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
想聊聊吗
You want to talk about it?
什么
What?
不用
No.
现在不想说
No, not yet.
好吧
Okay.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
我刚跟梅丽莎通过话
I just spoke to Melissa.
她的实习今天开始
She started her internship today.
是吗
Yeah?
她说什么了
What did she say?
伦敦很美 但是很冷
London is beautiful, but very cold.
听起来很搭
Sounds like a perfect match.
这是给你的
This is for you.
研究型大学排名目录
为斯宾塞·海斯汀所作
这是什么
What is that?
这是你
It's what you need to read
在见布兰登·麦高恩之前需要读的
before your meeting with Brendan Mcgowan.
那是谁
Who's that?
他是一名私人入学顾问
He's a private admissions counselor.
他会帮你进入大学
He's going to help you with college.
怎么帮
How?
卡莱尔夫妇在诺拉酒驾被查到后就雇了他
The Carlyles hired him after Nora got that DUI.
在布兰登的帮助下 她仍进入了第二志愿学校
With Brendan she was still able to go to her second choice.
我可没酒后驾车
But I don't have a DUI.
是没有
No.
但你进过拉德里
But you have Radley.
布兰登知道哪些该作为目标学校
Brendan will know which schools to target
并知道怎么让学校更想要你
and how to make you most attractive to them.
他就像个藤校的皮条客一样
Oh, he's like an ivy league pimp.
宝贝 你一直很努力
Sweetie, you've worked hard
值得去一所好大学
and you deserve to go to a good school.
我们只需要对你重新定位
We just need to re-position you.
妈 我又不是个沙发
Mom, I am not a sofa, okay?
我没去成宾大 没人比我更沮丧了
And nobody is more upset than I am that I didn't get into UPenn,
但这不说明我去不了别的好学校
but that doesn't mean that I can't get into other good schools.
我同意 布兰登也这么想
I agree, and so does Brendan.
我想着给大家做点早餐 你有空吗
I was gonna make us some breakfast. You got time?
当然有
Yeah. I think so.
妈妈呢
What about mom?
她去健身了
She is at the gym.
这周已经是第三次
That's the third time this week
她饭前就匆匆出门了
she's left before it's light out.
我知道 她最近...
I know, she's...
在很努力的...
really working hard to--
避开邻居
Avoid the neighbors?
算是吧
Yeah.
艾米 事情会被大家淡忘的
Listen, it will all blow over, Emmy.
我保证
I promise.
但大家还是会对你们两个人指指点点
Not without humiliating you both first.
我在战斗区经历过比镇上更恐怖的待遇
I've been in scarier combat zones than this town.
这点侧目和指点
It's gonna take more than a couple of dirty looks
对我没影响的
at the hardware store to take me out.
这个校园真美
It's a beautiful campus.
还好吧
Yeah, it's okay.
很抱歉我们无法负担你的学费
I'm sorry that we can't make that work for you.
爸爸 没事的
Dad, it's okay.
就算我们能付得起
Even if we could afford it,
我觉得我也进不去
I doubt I'd even get in.
为什么这么说
Why would you say something like that?
如果我不能游泳了 我就...
Because without swimming, I'm...
什么都不是了
average.
你绝对不是什么都不是
There is nothing average about you.
我知道我做不了太多...
I know I can't do much...
但你要知道
but I want you to know
我会尽我所能帮你
I'm gonna do everything I can to help you.
我去做早饭了
I'm gonna go make that breakfast.
鸡蛋不会自己变熟的
Those eggs aren't going to burn themselves.
在去这些大学参观的时候 你代表的是
You're representing your family,
你的家庭 你的学校 以及你们社区
your school, and your community during these college visits.
不用多说就明白吧
Translation?
别把这个周末的时间浪费在探索啤酒弹珠上
Do not use this weekend to discover beer pong.
一种喝酒的小游戏
你们要利用这次机会
You are to use this time
去旁听课程 转转校园
to audit classes, tour the campus,
决定一下你们想去的学校
and decide if this is where you want to go.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 为什么我会做那样的梦
Hey, you guys, why would I dream that?
A要用锤子砸我妈妈
I mean, "A" is about to drop the hammer on my mom.
你的梦只说明一点
The only thing your dream is telling you
睡前一杯奶 一夜睡得香
is that you should be drinking warm milk before bed.
斯宾塞 我爸爸的枪被人偷了
My dad's gun is missing, Spencer.
是挺糟糕的 但是我们都仔细检查过了
Yeah, and that look really bad, but we've gone over this.
A之前试过陷害我们
"A" has tried to frame us before--
不 如果真的是你做的就不算陷害了
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表