好
Okay.
拜
Bye.
拜
Bye.
汉娜 我发誓我看到楼上窗口有人
Hanna, I swear I saw someone in that upstairs window.
你真觉得梦娜会堪堪坐在
So you think Mona's just sitting in her house,
漆黑的家里吗
in the dark?
她那么变♥态♥
As twisted as she is,
做什么都可能
I wouldn't put it past her.
她为了我妈牺牲很大
Look, she stuck her neck out for my mom.
我知道鉴于她之前那些破事
I know after everything she's done,
这貌似是她另一个诡计
it may seem like another one of her tricks,
但如果不是我要她救我妈
but Mona would've never confessed to killing Wilden
她根本不会去认罪
If I didn't put that idea in her head in the first place.
汉娜 如果梦娜真遇上麻烦
Hanna, if Mona is really in trouble,
也不是你的错
It is not your fault.
艾米 你在这里很安全
You're safe here, Em.
我不是担心自己
It's not me I'm worried about.
我担心的是梦娜
It's Mona.
把门打开
Door!
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - Don't be.
如果我是男生 你♥爸♥妈也会这样
Your parents would have the same rule if I were a guy.
如果你是男生 我就不会让你进来了
If you were a guy, you wouldn't be here.
也许我们可以看个电影
Maybe we should watch a movie
让你转移下注意力
to take your mind off things.
我可不保证能静♥坐♥那么久
I don't know if I could sit still for that long.
老实说
I have to be honest.
我担心的是茜茜 不是梦娜
I get worring about CeCe, but not Mona.
她之前可是想杀你
She tried to kill you.
我知道 但是我们把她弄成那样
I know, but we created the beast.
不 是艾莉把她弄成这样的
No, Ali did that.
对 而我们没阻止她
Yeah, and we let her.
后窗酒吧
觉得书怎样
How was the reading?
张力十足
Intense.
他的一首诗让我想起
One of his poems reminded me of the story
你写的那个关于猫的故事 《得而复失》
you wrote about the cat, "Found but lost."
你居然还记得那故事
I can't believe that you remember that.
我一直以为写的是艾丽
I always thought it was about Ali.
是的 只是写的时候
Well, it was, I just didn't know
我没意识到
that when I was writing it.
正因如此故事才那么真实
Probably why it was so honest.
你好 麻烦给一杯卡布奇诺
Hi. Um, can I get a cappuccino?
我也再来一杯吧
Could I actually get a refill, too?
这也是我一直坚强的原因
That's always been what's tough for me,
在想到解决办法之前
writing a good story
先写出个好故事
before I can think my way out of it.
我懂
I get it.
就好像明明想知道结局
It's like you wanna know the ending,
但还是想留点悬念
but you still wanna be surprised.
正是 我记得小的时候
Yeah. I remember when I was little,
我总是先看最后一页
I'd always read the last page before...
《玫瑰镇观察家》 犯罪嫌疑人已查明
我一直在想梦娜
I can't stop thinking about Mona.
我们知道A喜欢玩弄我们 可是
We know "A" likes to play with us... but
这一次 我不知道她想玩什么
This time, I don't know what the game is.
她玩的是 就算我掉下去
It's, "I'm going down
也要找你们垫背
and I'm dragging you with me."
他们知道现在该调查谁
They know who they're looking for now.
他们会找到茜茜的
They're gonna find CeCe.
A甚至不让我们休息一天
"A" can't even give us one day.
我本该在家里
I mean, I'm supposed to be at home
和我妈庆祝
with my mom celebrating,
但我现在满脑子想的都是可怜的梦娜
and all I can think about is poor Mona.
我从没想过我们会说可怜的梦娜
I never, ever thought that we'd be saying "poor Mona."
-姐♥妹♥们♥ -又来一个吗
- Guys. - Another one?
里面什么也没有 只是个空盒子
There's nothing in here. It's just an empty box.
可能不是
Or maybe not.
就这一次 我说对了
For once, I'm right
而斯宾塞 你错了
and you're wrong, Spencer.
看着我令一个女孩消失 亲亲 -A
你是怎么弄的
How did you just do that?
在表演艺术露营时
Took home first prize for my magic act
我的魔术剧拿了一等奖
at performing arts camp.
永远第一的斯宾塞
Of course you did.
看着我令一个女孩消失 亲亲 -A
"Watch me make a girl disappear. Kisses, A"
就是魔术
It's magic.
你说什么
What?
看着我令一个女孩消失
"Watch me make a girl disappear."
A不是在玩游戏 她在表演魔术
"A" is not playing a game, she's putting on a magic show.
茜茜为什么要这么做
Why would CeCe do that?
人们想去看魔术表演 就是想被欺骗
People wanna go to magic shows to be deceived.
他们想要相信一些明知是假的东西
They wanna believe in something they know can't be true.
等等 那如果A要表演魔术
Wait, so if "A" is putting on a magic show
而我们就是观众
and we're the audience...
不 我们不是观众
No, we're not the audience.
我觉得我们是她表演的一部分
I think we're a part of her act.
而且她会让梦娜永远消失
And she's gonna make Mona disappear forever.
昨天晚上这里一直很静吗
Was it all quiet here last night?
是的 有点太安静了
Yeah, a little too quiet.
汉娜坚信那就是A
Hanna's convinced this is "A,"
但我觉得更像是梦娜
but it smells like Mona to me.
如果她失踪了 你觉得
If she was missing, don't you think that
她的父母会不报♥警♥吗
her parents would call the police?
或许他们不知道
Or maybe they don't know.
看起来他们像是离开小镇了
It looks like they're out of town.
我发誓 要是我发现她在耍我们
I swear, if I find out that this is her jerking us around,
我会亲手杀了她
I'm gonna kill her myself.
你睡过吗
Did you get any sleep?
汉娜走后我眯了一会
Dozed off for a few minutes after Hanna left.
你先回家吧
Well, go home.
如果她出现了我会给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you if she shows up.
好的 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
我知道魔术八号♥球之间的联♥系♥
I get the magic eight ball connection,
但是我不明白那把锯是怎么回事
but I don't understand the saw.
虽然有争议 但大部分人都认为图瑞尼
Well, it's debatable, but most people give credit to Torrini
是第一位把一个女人锯成两半的魔术师
for being the first illusionist to saw a woman in two.
我还看过克里斯·安吉尔表演这个魔术
And when I saw Chriss Angel do it,
那个女人的上半身还能爬走
the top half of the woman crawled away.
简直太诡异了
It was totally twisted,
不过后来有人发现他只不过是利用了
but it turned out that he just used this woman
这个女人的先天性胝骨发育不全症
with sacral agenesis, which is this congenital--
求你了 能不能别再说了
Okay, can you just stop talking, please?
行
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
不对 再试一次
Nope. Try again.
我搞不明白 难道镇上
I don't know. I mean, is there
还有我们不知道的魔术用品店吗
a magic shop in town that we don't know about?
没什么发现
Nothing.
不不 点这里
No, no, no, click here.
"伟大的查理曼大帝"
"The Great Charlemagne."
伟大的查理曼大帝
鸦林镇公园 仅限今日
他今天下午要在鸦林镇表演
He's putting on a show in ravenswood this afternoon.
鸦林镇 这绝对不是巧合
Ravenswood? That can't be a coincidence.
斯宾塞 你载我们过去
Spence, you're driving.
嫌疑人身份被确定
还在往东走
We're still heading east.
鸦林镇历史协会庆祝会
我会跟着她的
I'll stay on her tail.
注意安全 好吗
Just be careful, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
托比说莎娜开着詹娜的车
Toby says that Shana's driving Jenna's car.
梦娜和她在一起吗
Is Mona with her?
没有 只有她自己
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表