I don't know, an aspirin.
是啊 这儿的学生招待
Yeah, my student host didn't exactly
其实不提供欧式早餐
offer continental breakfast.
好了 参观者注意 请到这边集♥合♥
Okay, everyone, over here for the tour please.
我们真的要跟着继续参观
We--we really need to go on this thing?
我知道附近有个地方
I know a place nearby.
那儿的薄饼棒极了
Killer pancakes.
你是说溜走不参观了
You mean bail on the tour?
如果你想的话
Only if you want.
当然想
I want.
好吧
All right.
还回来 我需要它们
Give those back. I need them.
走这边 就在那
This way, over here.
今天早上艾瑞亚终于打给我了
Aria finally called me this morning.
她还在生我的气吗
Is she still mad at me?
她没有生气 她只是很伤心
She's not mad, she's hurting.
但听声音 她好像还不错
But she sounded okay.
有点心不在焉
Distant.
等会儿我们还是去斯宾塞家吗
Are we still going to Spencer's later?
太奇怪了
It was so weird.
我打给她的手♥机♥ 她妈妈接的电♥话♥
I called her cell and her mom answered.
不允许探访
There's no visitors
最近她也不会来学校
and she's not gonna be in school for a while.
也许这样最好
Probably for the best.
我在教师停车场看到费兹的车了
I saw Fitz's car in the teacher's parking lot.
等下 他回来了
Wait, he's back?
所以他去纽约拿了巨额酬劳
So he just goes to New York to collect
通过出♥卖♥♥♥我们赚的酬劳
the big, fat check for selling us out.
然后回到这里对着我们幸灾乐祸吗
And then what, comes back here to gloat?
你应该在我买♥♥票之前就告诉我
I wish you would have told me this before I bought tickets.
你到底想不想去
Do you want to go at all?
对不起 迈克 我不知道该怎么说
I'm sorry, Mike. I don't know what to say.
想清楚了再给我打电♥话♥吧
Give me a call when you figure it out.
看起来他还控制着梦娜
Looks like he's still pulling Mona's strings.
你觉得那是费兹在背后搞鬼
Do you think Fitz was behind whatever that was?
迈克和梦娜的事本来就很怪 除非...
I mean, Mike and Mona didn't really make much sense unless...
除非她是在帮菲兹监视艾瑞亚
Unless she was spying on Aria for him.
现在我生气了 我们该去找他理论
Now I'm mad. We should say something.
你来吗
Are you coming?
我不能去
I can't.
如果你要戳他的轮胎 或者打碎他的车头灯
If you're gonna slash his tires or bust his headlights,
我会一起去
I'd still be down.
但我不想和他待在一个房♥间里
But I don't want to be in the same room with him.
我知道 我懂
I know. I get it.
我最后一节课就不去了
Hey, I'm gonna ditch last period.
你一个人没事吧
Are you gonna be okay?
我没问题
Yeah, I'll be fine.
艾米丽 还要几分钟才上课
Emily, class doesn't start for another few minutes.
好吧 我不知道你了解多少
Okay, I don't know how much you know
但是你和艾瑞亚这么亲近
but as close as you are to Aria,
我猜你已经知道整个来龙去脉了
I can assume that you know everything.
我真的很想和你谈 艾米丽
I really want to talk to you about this, Emily,
但我觉得这事应该
but I would really prefer
留到课外再谈
if it were outside of a classroom.
我可不这样认为
I don't think that's going to happen.
我已经在课外和你谈过了
I've already talked to you outside of the classroom.
你辅♥导♥了我的大学申请论文
I let you help me with my college essays.
你课后辅♥导♥过我
You tutored me.
当玛雅遇害时 你安慰过我
You helped me when I lost my girlfriend.
你做这一切是为了什么
Why did you do all of that?
你能得到什么好处
What did you get out of it?
这是今天要交的作业
There's an assignment due today,
但我不会上你的课
but I won't be staying for the class.
你能把它交到真正的老师的手上吗
Will you make sure a real teacher gets this?
别起来了
Don't get up.
我不想再冒冒失失地亲你一次
I don't want to accidentally run into your mouth again.
只是冒失地亲上了而已
Is that what that was?
那根本不该发生
Look, it wasn't supposed to happen.
而且也不会再发生了
And it's not going to ever again.
我保证
I promise.
特拉维斯听到了肯定会很高兴
I'm sure Travis will be glad to hear that.
下庭后我经过你们 你们当时在谈话
After court, when I passed the two of you talking,
你们的眼神很不一般
it seemed like there was a look.
能坐一会儿吗
Do you have a minute to sit?
我只是过来道歉的
You know, I actually just came to apologize.
我只是觉得
I just-- I thought it would be weird
看到你了却什么也不说会很奇怪
if I saw you and I didn't say anything.
那你还有什么事想说的吗
Is there anything else you want to talk about?
没有 都说完了
No. I'm good.
那我有几件事想问你
Well, there's a couple of things I'd like to ask you.
请坐
Please sit.
你知道这个吗
What do you know about this?
霍尔布鲁克警官收
我从来没见过
I've never seen this before.
那你认识这个笔记吗
You recognize the handwriting?
不如你打开来 看看里面说了什么
Why don't you open it up, read the note inside?
你也许会觉得眼熟
It might look familiar.
我确定艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯还活着 去找她吧
AD公♥司♥ 邮政信箱537 宾州 瓦林福德镇
这是什么
What is this?
我本希望你能告诉我
I was hoping you could tell me.
这不是我写的 如果你想听这个的话
I didn't write it, if that's what you're asking.
我只是觉得有这个可能
I thought it was a possibility.
好的 我问你只是尽我的工作职责
OK. I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't ask.
你不会觉得这是真的吧 是吗
Well, you don't think that's real, do you?
你不会现在就打算去
I mean you're not going to go
寻找艾莉森的 对吗
looking for Alison now, are you?
不会 别担心
No, don't worry.
我们一直都会收到这类东西
We get stuff like that all the time.
这可能只是另一个疯狂的猜测
It's probably just another crackpot.
我得和我妈妈一起吃晚饭去了
I have to go meet my mom for dinner.
现在就去是不是太早了点
It's a little early for that, don't you think?
今天轮到我做饭
It's my turn to cook.
真不错 别 接着弹
That's good. No, keep playing.
不了 我只是想让安东尼奥透透气
No, I just- I just wanted to give Antonio a little air.
你给吉他取名叫安东尼奥吗
Oh, you named your guitar Antonio?
我喜欢想象成 是它自己取了这名字
I like to think Antonio named himself.
你睡得好吗
You slept well?
是啊 还挺好的
Um, yeah, a little bit.
我还是觉得脑袋晕乎乎的
I still feel like my head's a bowling ball,
但我应该不会再对着鞋子喋喋不休了
but I don't think I'm gonna yak on my shoes anymore.
那就是进步了
Hey, that's progress.
你平常不太喝酒 是吗
You don't normally drink, do you?
这周发生的一切都很不正常
This week's anything but normal.
为什么会这样
Why is that?
我们这是错过了最后的参观吧
Oh, we missed the last tour, huh?
等我们以后来捐赠巨额款项的时候
We can learn about the Hall of Languages
再参观语言学院的大厅也不迟
and the billion dollar endowment another day.
对了 我以为你会跟你♥爸♥待在一起
So your dad... I thought you were staying with your dad.
是的 他就在隔壁
I am. Yeah, he's- he's just right next door.
他是教什么的
So what does he profess?
艺术史
Art history.
你也喜欢艺术吗
You into art, too?
还可以
A little.
我喜欢写作
Um, I like to write,
但现在我也不知道了
but who knows now.
你在找什么呢
What- what are you looking for?
醒酒液
Hair of the dog.
这东西可以清除宿醉 对吗
That's supposed to cure hangover, right?
天呐 我们简直把这里一扫而空
God, we totally raided this thing.
谁把凤梨兰姆酒喝了
Who drank the pineapple rum?
怪我
Guilty.
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表