Hanna, will you please leave your poor mother alone.
你已经梦到她像小甜甜一样剃掉了头发
You already gave her a Britney shears in your dream,
你还想对她怎么样
What else are you going to do to that woman?
我得挂了
Look, I've gotta go.
艾莉一直打的号♥码区号♥就是这里
The number that Ali kept calling is in this area code.
如果我们能找到短裤哥
If we can find board shorts,
就能知道艾莉发生了什么事
we can find out what happened to Ali.
-祝我好运 -不要挂
- Wish me luck. - No!
斯宾塞 等等 我
Spencer, wait! I--
你好
Hi.
我很喜欢你的T恤
I love your shirt.
有什么能帮到你
What can I do for you?
我只是想知道
I was just wondering
你是否能告诉我
if you could tell me
这是谁的号♥码
whose number this is.
那边就有一台自动化号♥码簿
There's an automated directory right over there.
好吧 但这是校园的电♥话♥号♥码
Okay, but even though it's a campus number,
其实还未列入号♥码簿
It's actually unlisted.
我知道的 对吧
I know, right?
如果还未列入号♥码簿 我也不知道
If it's unlisted, I don't have it either.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
帮不了
You can't?
还是不想帮
Or you won't?
老兄 我完全明白的
Look man, I totally get it, okay?
"你无法通过"
"You shall not pass."
出自《指环王》
问题是 这个真的很重要
The thing is, it's really important.
帮帮我好吗
So please?
据我所知 这个号♥码都不存在了
For all I know that number doesn't even exist anymore.
绝对存在 我只想知道在哪里
It totally exists. I just need to know where.
-为什么 -这是我的私事
- Why? - It's personal.
你是在跟踪前男友还是要做什么
You trying to track down an old boyfriend or something?
什么 不是 你怎么会这么想
What? No, why would you even think that?
我知道你们这种女孩子
I know girls like you.
你们的眼睛跟着了魔似的
You got the crazy eyes.
没那么着魔
They're not that crazy.
足够了
Crazy enough.
好吧 号♥码给我看看
Fine, let me see that thing.
谢谢
Thank you.
前三位数字表示是在校园里
All right, the first three numbers means it's on campus,
后面三位数字表示在大学生联谊会街道上
And the next three numbers means it's on greek row.
真的吗 你知道在哪里吗
Really? Do you know where?
不知道
No,
至少那可怜的家伙还有一线希望
at least it gives the poor bastard a fighting chance.
"兰尼斯特有债必还"
"A Lannister always pays his debts."
出自小说《冰与火之歌♥》
你会喜欢兰尼斯特的
You would like the Lannisters.
我可以从第一季结尾开始
I could give you the entire Targaryen speech
给你说处所有坦格利安的台词
from the end of season one,
但我要省省我的力气
but I will not waste my breath.
你感觉怎么样
So, how is it?
挺糟的
It's pretty gnarly.
但我決定放手一搏
But I decided to take a gamble
重返人间
and rejoin the human race.
你看起来没那么糟嘛
Well, you don't look... bad.
和什么相比
Compared to what?
蓝干酪吗
Bleu cheese?
今天下午我和迈克聊了一会
Um, I spoke with Mike this afternoon.
拜伦 问题不在于此
Oh, um, Byron, it's a non-issue.
他明白你需要这次远行
And he understands that you need this time away.
从什么时候开始的
Since when?
从我和他聊了之后
Since I spoke with him.
这很愚蠢
This is silly.
我是两个青少年的妈妈
I'm the parent of two teenagers.
是我应做的
It's my job.
我可以兼任母职
And I can cover your shift.
多加点班 多偷几个回纹针回家
Clock some overtime, steal some paperclips.
为什么
Why?
因为你已经把你整个成人生活耗费在
Because you have spent your entire adult life
照顾他人上
taking care of other people.
我就是其中一个
Me being one of them.
现在你该为自己而活了
And it is time for you to do something for yourself.
你认为这不会让我
And you don't think it makes me,
变成年度最差母亲吗
like, the worst mother of the year?
埃拉
Ella...
我们上大学的时候
You and I talked about moving to Europe
说过要搬到欧洲住
when we were still in college.
然后艾瑞亚出生了
And then Aria happened.
再到迈克
Then Mike.
接着是抵押贷款
Then a mortgage.
冰岛不算
And iceland doesn't count.
你当时忙于照顾两个孩子
You were busy taking care of two teenagers
和一个古怪的教授
and one nutty professor.
这是你的第二次机会
You've been given a second chance.
去吧
Take it.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
我忘了时间
I lost track of time.
无所谓 没事 算了
Whatever. It's fine. Forget it.
最重要的我们已经搞清楚
The important thing is we figured out that
艾莉那个不停出现的号♥码就在这附近
the number on Ali's loop is here somewhere.
那个"短裤哥"可能是和她一起过夜的
And that "board shorts" was probably some frat boy
兄弟会男生
she was having overnights with.
我应该穿得优雅一点的
Maybe I should have worn something more ladylike.
你觉不觉得这件太骚了
Does this dress look slutty to you?
还好
Not really.
不过越骚越好
But the sluttier the better.
我们得主攻大四的男生
We have to zero in on the senior brothers.
看有没有人记得艾莉
See if any of them remember Ali
或者她那年夏天勾搭上的男生
or who she was hooking up with that summer.
你确定参加女生联谊会的聚会有帮助吗
Look, are you sure that this sorority party is the way to go?
直接找兄弟会的人会不会更好
Maybe we should just knock on the frat house doors.
反正人数也不多
There aren't that many of them.
我想参加聚会
I want to go to the party, okay?
是啊 你是对的
Yeah, you're right.
反正男生们也许都会在那儿
All the guys will probably be there anyways.
真够迫不及待的
Ugh, like moths to the flame.
给你
Here...
这是什么
What's this?
艾米丽 这张照片可以让人想起艾莉
Emily, it is a photo to jog memories of Ali.
她从赫柯特那儿拿钱应该就是为了来这里
I think this was where she was going with the money from Hector.
到了以后
You know, when we get there
我们可能要分头行动
we should probably divvy up the workload.
你想和谁谈 妹子还是汉子
Do you want to talk to the deltas or the kappas?
都不想
Neither!
我知道这很重要
Look, I know that this is important,
但可以暂时放一放吗
but can we please put a pin in this?
我今晚不想管它
I don't want to do this tonight.
为什么 我们来这里就是为了这个
Why? This is the reason we came here.
不是的
No, it isn't!
我来是为了和女生会的人谈奖学金的事
I came here to talk to sorority sisters about a scholarship.
没错
Yeah, that's right,
我还真想进这所破学校
I actually want to get into this "podunk" school.
所以你不是来帮我找号♥码的
So you're not here to help me find a number?
不 我来是为了自己的事
No. I'm here for me.
好吧 这样就说得通了
Okay, well, now it all makes sense.
什么说得通了
What makes sense?
你对布兰登放电
Oh, you batting those camel lashes at Brendan,
他说什么你都笑
smiling, laughing at everything he says --
这叫做友善
It's called being nice.
是调情
It's called flirting.
布兰登不会连感兴趣和调情都分不清
I don't think Brendan confused interest with flirtation.
但有一点我不会弄错
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表