比如 这边写到
Like here it says,
"我不停地在想安布罗斯·皮尔森"
"I can't stop thinking of Ambrose Pierson."
但我在车里拍的照片 上面写的是
But in the picture I took in the car, it says,
"我不停地在想安布罗斯·普威林"
"I can't stop thinking of Ambrose Pavilion."
安布罗斯·普威林是谁
What's Ambrose Pavilion?
我不知道 但这已经是个很大的线索了
I don't know, but it was a big enough clue
偷这本日记的人
that whoever stole this book
想要确保我们永远都看不到
wanted to make sure we never saw it,
事实上我们还看到了别的东西
in fact that we saw something else.
所有改动的地方都是这一类的吗
Are all the changes like that?
是的 目前是这样
Yeah, so far.
一月改成三月 可爱的女孩改成了男孩
January becomes March, a cute girl becomes a cute guy.
A觉得我们不会注意到这些
And "A" thinks we won't notice
因为我们觉得能拿回它 已经够聪明了
because we'll think we're so smart for getting it back.
但是A不知道我手♥机♥上有原图
But "A" doesn't know that I have the original pages on my phone.
所以我们扳回一城
So we have our edge back.
你是说以斯拉故意让我们找到那本日记
You're saying that Ezra left that book for us to find.
也就是说他知道我们知道了
Which means he knows we know.
我们得告诉艾瑞亚
We have to tell Aria.
她还是不接电♥话♥
She's still not answering.
那我们就坐在她家门口
Then we'll sit on her porch
等她从奥尔巴尼回来
until she gets back from Albany.
是锡拉库扎
Syracuse.
等待
Wait.
在我们把她全家人吵醒之前
Just let me try calling her one more time
让我再打一次她的手♥机♥看看
before we wake up the whole house.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Guys.
祝演出成功 停手吧 亲亲 - A
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表