No, it's not framing if you actually did it!
汉娜 那个是你妈妈
Hanna, this is your mother.
她看着你的眼睛告诉过你不是她
Okay, looked you in the eye and told you she didn't.
你们接下来没有课吗
Don't you guys have a class to get to?
我们这就走
Yeah, we're going.
你们得真走才能去上下一节课
You'd get there faster if your feet were actually moving.
你妈妈怎么了
Whoa, what's with your mom?
有点严厉啊
Kinda harsh.
我也不知道 这几天她都怪怪的
I don't know. She's been really weird the past few days.
让我一度以为A把目标
Makes me wonder if "A's" moved on
从汉娜的妈妈转移到我妈妈了
from Hanna's mom to mine.
A可会一心多用
Well, "A" can multi-task.
你们下课以后能来我家吗
Can you guys come over after school?
我去不了
I can't.
我得去咖啡店参加"战略会议"
I have a strategy session at the brew.
我妈妈雇了一个公♥关♥专家
My mom's hired a spin-doctor
要把我从里到外重新打造
to make me shiny and new again.
什么意思
Sorry?
是个入学咨♥询♥师
It's an admissions coach.
她想让他施展魔力
She wants him to wave his magic loafer
助我进名校
and get me into college.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 稍后见
All right, I'll see you later, guys.
好的
Okay.
你觉得一个公♥关♥专家收费多少
How much do you think a spin-doctor like that cost?
是海斯汀家请的
It's the Hastings,
估计比你的车还贵
so I'm guessing it costs than your car.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 这与钱无关
Guys, this isn't about money, okay?
我现在最不想做的事情
I mean, the last thing on my mind right now
就是去推销我自己
is trying to sell myself.
经历了梅丽莎身上发生的一切
With everything that went down with Melissa,
还有蒂皮被绑♥架♥
and Tippi being birdnapped.
更不用说那个唱歌♥的金丝雀
Don't even bring up that singing canary.
-是鹦鹉 -随便了
- Parrot. - Whatever.
反正鸟什么的我们都没有
We don't have the bird or the beast.
现在梅丽莎走了 线索太少了
Now that Melissa's gone, we have very little to go on.
如果梅丽莎说的都是真的
Well, if Melissa was telling the truth about anything,
我们应该接着查艾利这条线索
then we should be following the Ali trail.
这条线索在"短裤哥"那里就断了
And that trail ends with "Board shorts."
唯一能找到他的方法
And our only way of finding him
就是通过蒂皮的手♥机♥号♥码
was through Tippi's phone number.
我查那个该死的号♥码
I've already spent days
查了好几天了
researching that stupid number.
还是没发现什么能把威尔登 伊恩
I can't find a single thread that links Wilden, Ian,
或者加勒特与约克县联♥系♥在一起
or Garrett to York County.
等一下
Hold up.
那里有所大学 我刚才还看到了
Wait, there's a college there, I just saw it.
西塞罗学院
西塞罗 西塞罗学院
Cicero. Cicero College.
有联♥系♥电♥话♥吗
Is there a contact number?
有
Yeah.
真有意思
That's interesting.
-是啊 -怎么了
- Yeah. -What?
你们看
Yeah, look.
区号♥和这个的区号♥是一样的
The area code and the prefix are the same.
看来我们离真♥相♥又近了一步
Looks like we just got a little closer.
我去找你吃午餐
I came to grab you for lunch,
哈克特说你提前下班了
but Hackett said you were leaving early.
-出什么事了吗 -没有
- Should I be worried? - No.
我只是想去咖啡店见一下扎克
I'm was just going to stop by the brew to see Zack.
这样啊 好
Oh, okay. Cool.
旅行计划得怎么样了
So, how's the trip planning going?
你们是不是打赌在牛肉片上的奶酪融化前
You bet on how much schnitzel you can eat
你能吃多少炸肉排
before you're craving a patty melt?
没有啦
Not exactly...
其实我是去告诉他旅行取消了
I'm actually gonna go to tell him that the trip is off.
什么
What?
为什么 你们吵架了吗
Why? Did you guys get in a fight?
没有 不是吵架
No, no. Nothing like that.
只是
It's just, um...
我改变主意了
I just changed my mind.
等等 两天前
Hold it. Like two days ago
你还在收拾保暖衣裤和防寒靴
you were modeling thermals and moon boots.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我
I...
我想清楚了
I came to my senses.
我们晚点再聊 好吗
We can we talk about it later, okay?
我得走了
I gotta go.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈 等等
Mom, wait.
是不是有人
Did somebody...
对你说了或是做了什么才让你改变了想法
say or do something that would make you change your mind?
其实 是的
Actually, yes.
我和你弟弟长谈了一次
I had a long talk with your brother
他不想让我离开
and he's just not comfortable with me leaving.
什么
What?
拜托
Oh, please.
妈妈 迈克能照顾好他自己
Mom, Mike can take care of himself.
你弟弟还没从我搬出去的阴影中走出来
Your brother's still not recovered from me moving out.
让我们之间再远隔重洋可不是什么好主意
And putting an ocean in between us is not exactly ideal.
什么 怎么了 你在看什么
What? What? What are you looking at?
那是苍蝇还是蜜蜂啊
Is that a fly or a bee?
是蜜蜂 把窗子打开
It's a bee. Open your window.
看到了吧 所以我不能搬到5000英里之外
See? This is why I can't move 5,000 miles away.
你又不是去了不回来了
Look, we're not losing you forever.
只是分开几个月而已
It's just a couple of months.
迈克能应付的
Mike can deal with it.
艾瑞亚 我现在不能跟你讨论这件事
Aria, I can't discuss this right now.
我们明晚家庭聚会的时候再聊好吗
But we will talk about it tomorrow at family night, okay?
好吧
Okay.
未知号♥码 试试我的厉害
亲吻 - A
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
她不会有事吧
She's going to be okay, right?
她还好
Yeah, she's fine.
医生给她开了些消炎药
They put her on some anti-inflammatories.
需要打♥针♥什么的应该是我
I'm the one who needs a shot of something.
我快吓死了
I'm freaking out.
你能试着跟你妈妈聊聊吗
Can you try and talk to your mom?
你能解释一下
Can you explain--
解释什么 艾米
Explain what, Em?
说A在她的车里放了一群蜜蜂吗
That "A" gave her four-wheel hive?
我只是 我必须在A决定
I just... I have to get her out of town
耍其他的阴谋诡计之前
before "A" decides to unleash
让我妈离开这里
the rest of their evil ark.
我妈妈的医生打电♥话♥来了
Hey, it's my mom's doctor on the other line.
我先挂了 好吗
I gotta go, okay?
好的 代我问好 好吗
Okay. Give her my best, okay?
好的
Yeah.
你是布兰登吗
Are you Brendan?
是的 你是斯宾塞吗
Yeah... Spencer?
不是 我是艾米丽
No. I'm Emily.
她要晚来一会儿
She's running a little late.
你觉得这是什么
How'd you guess?
巨大而吓人的活页夹
Was it the large, scary looking binder?
对啊 而且
Yep. Yeah and, uh...
上面有公♥司♥名
company name is on it.
你还需要别的吗
Can I get you anything else?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no thanks. I'm good.
冒昧的问一句
At the risk of sounding rude,
你到底是做什么的啊
what is it that you actually do?
我帮申请人找到他们最大的优势
Well, I help applicants put their best foot forward
同时也努力安排他们
and try to get them face-time
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表