《美少女的谎言》前情提要
Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
我一直在寻找我丢失的房♥车
I've been tracking down my missing RV.
托比把它交给了A 斯宾塞早就知道了
Toby gave it to "A", but Spencer already knew that.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
托比只是还没准备好让你们知道事情的真♥相♥
Toby just isn't ready to let you guys know what's going on yet.
我看到了这个 红外套女孩是A 对吧
I found this. Red coat is "A", right?
金发女郎
-我们在找一个金发女孩 -不是这个
- We're looking for a blond. - It's not this.
拉德里疗养院
E·兰博
-E·兰博 爱迪·兰博 -是我
- E. Lamb? Eddie lamb? - That's me.
拉德里疗养院
E·兰博
抱歉 我不想那样
I'm sorry. I'm not interested.
拼出"荡♥妇♥"这词能得几分
How many points for the word "Slut"?
住手 这是我的车 你在干什么
Stop! That's my car! What are you doing?!
我倒希望是我做的
I kinda wish I had done it.
如果这样的事情再次发生在你身上
If anything like this happens to you again,
我要有准备
I wanna be ready.
这是那把枪 至少我认为是
It's the gun. At least I think it is.
怎么在你手上
Why do you have that?
我从我妈的衣橱里找到的 我得把它处理掉
Because I found it in my mom's closet. I have to get rid of it.
别动 不许动
Hold it! Don't move!
就是那支枪杀了威尔登侦探
That gun was used to kill Detective Wilden,
并且在弹头上找到了你妈妈的指纹
and your mother's fingerprints are on the bullets.
我有把钥匙要登记一下
I've got a key to sign in.
快点 姑娘们 我们走
Come on, guys. Let's go.
我们要闯入威尔登的家
'Cause we're breaking in to Wilden's apartment.
找信件 相片
Look for letters, pictures--
任何可能牵涉莎娜和詹娜的东西
anything that might connect Wilden to Shana and Jenna.
要是她没找到钥匙 我们就有麻烦了
If she doesn't find that key, we're gonna have a problem.
如果我没工作 我们无法负担
We can't afford for me not to be working.
能让鲍勃·拉勒比接下电♥话♥吗
Could you just put Bob Larabee on the phone?
他拿走了初步报告
He took the initial report.
谢谢 我等着
Thanks. I'll wait.
鲍勃 不不不 我们在汽车旅馆
Bob? No, no, no, we're -- we're in the motel.
两点左右我得在这边和保险理算员见面
I have to meet the insurance adjustor over there about 2:00,
不过在这之前
but look, before we do --
是 我理解车是被偷的
Yes, I understand it was a stolen car,
但就没有司机的信息吗
but no sign of the driver?
如果他是因为嗑药
I mean, if he was strung-out
才径直开进我家客厅的
enough to drive straight into my living room,
那他怎么可能那么快逃走呢
then how did he get away so fast?
不不
No, no.
我知道你在竭尽所能
Look, I know you're doing everything you can,
可这辆车开进了我们家
but this car crashed into my house.
我女儿很可能就坐在那个房♥间里
My daughter could've been sitting in that room.
我待会儿再打给你
Look, I'm just gonna call you back
先去见理算员了
after I meet with the adjustor, okay?
好的 谢谢 再见
All right, thanks. Bye.
一个人怎么可能就那样从事故现场逃走
How does someone just run away from an accident like that
而不被任何一个邻居看到
without one neighbor seeing him?
拿件夹克吧
You better bring a jacket.
晚上可能会冷
It's supposed to get cold tonight.
放学后我会直接回来帮你拆包
I'll come straight home after school to help you unpack.
你今天不是有大学指导会吗
Don't you have a college guidance session today?
是 安排的时间是今天上午 不过我想
Yeah, it was scheduled for this morning, but I figured...
宝贝 别错过了 好吗
Honey, don't miss that, please.
妈妈 我想帮你
Mom, I wanna help you out.
你为未来做好打算就是在帮我了
You can help me by thinking about your future.
发信人 艾米丽
还行 你妈妈呢
她们怎么样
How are they?
她说她们还好
She said they're fine.
A真是喜欢把车往人身上砸
"A" really likes throwing cars at people.
有没有可能这就是场意外事故
Is there any chance this really was an accident?
好吧 我也觉得不靠谱
Yeah, that's what I thought.
不可能 是A做的 不过为什么呢
No, okay, "A" did this, but why?
让我们失控 让我们停止寻找红衣女人
To keep us off balance, keep us from finding red coat,
或者是茜茜·德雷克 或者任何一个有关的人
or Cece Drake, or whoever we're dealing with.
我觉得就是茜茜
Well, I think it really was Cece,
我希望托比和凯勒能找到她
and I hope that Toby and Caleb find her.
天哪 斯宾塞 你妈怎么需要这么久
God, Spence, what is taking your mom so long?
法庭上是审判长的时间 不是律师的
Courts run on judge-time, not lawyer-time.
这就是次审讯啊
Well, it's an arraignment.
他们只需要订保释金额 然后就放了她啊
All they have to do is set bail and she can go.
她说过 只要你妈妈被释放
She said that she would call you
她会第一时间打给你
the minute that your mom was released.
喘口气 好吗
Just take a breath, all right?
妈妈
Mom?
你们好 姑娘们吃过早饭了吗
Hi. Have you girls had breakfast?
海斯汀夫人 我妈妈呢
Mrs. Hastings, where's my mom?
斯宾塞 你和艾瑞亚去楼上待一会儿好吗
Spencer, why don't you take Aria upstairs for a minute?
不
No.
不用 我希望她们留在这里
No, I want them here.
汉娜 我们做的是无罪抗辩
Hanna, we entered a plea of not guilty,
但法官拒绝给予保释
but the judge refused to grant bail.
不能这样
No.
为什么
Why?
一级谋杀 并且受害者是一名警♥察♥
First degree murder of a police officer,
地方检察官宁可错杀一千 也不愿放过一个
a district attorney who doesn't want to make any more mistakes.
但我们肯定会上诉的
But we're definitely going to appeal.
好 要再等多久
Okay, and how long is that gonna take?
申请表今天下午就会送到法官那里
The papers will be on the judge's desk this afternoon.
但还发生了一些事
But some things have been put in motion.
什么事
What sort of things?
汉娜 你妈妈要被送到别的地方
Hanna, your mother is going to be transferred to another location.
什么地方
What location?
审讯前 她要被送到位于曼西的
She's being remanded to the state prison in Muncy
州监狱关押候审
until the trial.
明天就要送走
They'll move her tomorrow.
天呐 你答应我的
God, you promised.
亲爱的 对不起
Honey, I'm sorry.
进监狱的应该是我 不是我妈妈
I should be the one in jail, not my mom.
汉娜 你没做错什么
Hanna, you didn't do anything wrong.
有人杀了威尔登
Yeah, somebody killed Wilden
A是坐收渔翁之利
and "A" is taking advantage of that.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我妈妈是为了保护我才进监狱的
My mom went out there to protect me,
怎么不是我的错
how is this not my fault?
是凯勒 我这个状态接不了他的电♥话♥
It's Caleb. I can't talk to him right now.
汉娜 我妈妈是个很厉害的律师
Hanna, my mom is a really great lawyer.
那为什么我妈妈还关在里面
Well, then why isn't my mom out?
这只是个听讯
Because it's just one hearing.
她会赢的 她每次都能赢
She'll win the case. She always does.
每次吗
Always?
你还要不要去学校
Okay, so do you wanna go to school? Or not go?
你们去吧 我没事
No, you guys go. I'll be okay.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我要去见我爸爸
I'm gonna have to see my dad.
如果我妈妈回不来
If my mom doesn't come back,
我就要搬去和我爸以及恐怖二人组一起住
then I have to move in with him and the gruesome twosome.
你们先去吧 我没事的
You guys go. I'll be fine.
好吧
Okay.
斯宾塞 刚才对你妈妈态度不好
Spence, tell your mom I'm sorry
帮我道个歉
if I yelled at her.
她是个律师 她习惯了
She's an attorney, okay? She's used to it.
她是个好律师
A really good one.
有事情随时给我们打电♥话♥
Okay, well, call us if you need anything, all right?
好的 我不会有事的
Yeah. I'll be good.
艾瑞亚
Hey, Aria.
-抱歉吓着你了 -不 是我不好
- Sorry. - No, I'm sorry.
我今晚要和队里的人一起出去玩
Hey, so I'm gonna be out late tonight with the team.
我先跟你报备一下
剧集 | 美少女的谎言(2010) | 导航列表