哎呀妈呀 丰收节真是个胜利
Gee whiz. The Harvest Festival was a real triumph.
我们有超过八万的游客参观
We had over eighty thousand people in attendance,
超出了我们最夸张的想象
which surpassed our wildest expectations.
我想特别单独提到Leslie Knope
I would like to specifically single out Leslie Knope.
我代表市长 市议会 和整个Pawnee
I speak for the mayor, city council, and all of Pawnee
来说 我们等不及想看看 接下来你♥他♥妈♥还能做到什么了
when I say we can't wait to see what the heck you're going to do next.
上台来吧 Les
Step on up here, Les.
谢谢
Thank you.
Paul 你没事吧
Paul, are you okay?
呃...
Uh...
我的天啊 - 见鬼
Oh, my gosh. - Holy!
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
快报♥警♥
Call 911!
那是一个男人抓住我的胸的第二尴尬的方式
That was the second most awkward way a man has ever grabbed my breast.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第3季 第8集
第3季 第8集
好的 伙计们 所有人 听好了
All right, guys. Everybody, listen up.
关于明天露营休假的几点
Just a few notes about our camping retreat tomorrow.
我们早上6:45要在这里集♥合♥ 集体出发
We're all gonna meet here and leave as a group at 6:45 a.m., promptly.
我们为什么要做这个
Why are we doing this?
丰收季已经结束了
Harvest Fest is over.
我们不想有二年级消沉
We do not wanna have a sophomore slump.
这次露营旅行是我们思考一些大点子的机会
This camping trip is our chance to think of some really big ideas.
你为什么不告诉我们 我们的下一个项目是什么
Why don't you just tell us what our next project is,
然后我自己去露营
and I'll go camping by myself.
听着 我有点子 Ron 好吗 我有 差不多100个新点子
Look, I have ideas, Ron. Okay? I have, like, 100 new ideas.
但重点是 压力已经来了
But the point is, the pressure is on.
我们只有唯一一次机会留下第二印象
We only have one chance to make a second impression.
这次露营旅行有多大♥比♥例安排在室外
What portion of this camping trip will take place outside?
全部 - 不去了
All of it. - Pass.
不能不去 这是强制性的工作休假
Can't pass. It's a mandatory work retreat.
我有个问题 如果我们在攀登峭壁时我失手下坠怎么办
I have a question. What if we're scaling a cliff and I start to fall?
我能抓住你的胸来支持吗
Can I grab onto your boob for support?
不 Tom 别 她的胸会杀人
No, Tom, don't. Her boob kills.
我的胸才不杀人
My boob does not kill.
Paul没有死 他只是心脏病发作
Paul did not die. He had a heart attack,
需要搭桥手术
which required an octuple bypass.
此外 Pawnee太阳报说我的胸救了他的命
Besides, the Pawnee Sun said that my chest saved his life.
Knope抓住是最后的帮助
Pawnee最好的市政部门怎么样啊
How's the best municipal department in Pawnee?
那就是你们
That's you guys.
Paul需要花一阵子来康复
Paul is going to be recuperating for a while.
所以 市长请我代任市政经理
So, the mayor asked me to step in as City Manager.
我当然马上接受了
And I of course accepted immediately
因为Pawnee 真的 是全国最好的小镇
because Pawnee is literally the greatest town in the country.
当然 我会怀念Indianapolis
Of course, I am gonna miss Indianapolis,
那可是全美最棒的城市
which is the most wonderful city in America.
我很激动能再和你们共事
I'm so excited to be working with you all again.
Leslie 我等不及听到你的新点子了
And Leslie, I cannot wait to hear your new big idea.
我想立即开始做到最好 而你新的秘密项目
I wanna hit the ground running, and your new mystery project
会是助我跑到终点的补水包
is going to be the hydration pack that gets me to the finish line.
你们都是我小小的补水包
You're all my little hydration packs.
我很确定我不是
I'm sure I am not.
Ron
Ron.
也是
Are, too.
补水包
Hydration pack!
嘿 你得来听听他给我讲的这个笑死人的故事
Hey, you gotta hear this hilarious story that he's telling me.
告诉她发生了啥
Tell her what happened.
我的身份证被偷了
My identity was stolen.
他的身份证被偷了
His identity was stolen.
告诉她账户的情况
Tell her about the accounts.
它们被冻结了
They were frozen.
冻结
Frozen.
拜 Kyle
Bye, Kyle.
你要去哪 哦天哪
Where are you going? Oh, my God.
最酷的妹子现在如何 - 不好
How's the coolest chick ever? - Not good.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
Leslie强迫我们去露营休假
Leslie's making us go on a camping retreat.
那太棒了啊 露营最有意思了
That's awesome. Camping's the best.
露营好烂
Camping sucks.
超级无聊
It's super boring.
你能看见星星 我讨厌星星 它们挺吓人
And you can see the stars, which I hate. They're creepy.
我爱露营 打赌我能让你也爱上
I love camping. I bet you I can get you to love it, too.
不然我在那边见你
Why don't I meet you out there?
如果你讨厌露营 我们就走人然后亲热 但如果你喜欢
If you hate it, we'll leave and go make out. But if you love it,
我们就呆着亲热 不管怎么样 都能亲一大堆热
we'll stay and make out. Either way, a ton of making out.
你加入吗
You in?
Ann Perkins - Chris
Ann Perkins. - Chris.
嘿 我听说你回来了 - 是的
Hey. I heard you were back. - Yeah.
我这个不是因为你做的
I didn't do this because of you.
嗯 看起来很好啊
Well, it looks great.
是啊 你看起来真好 对吧 是...
Yeah, you look great. Am I right? It's...
碰到你真好
So good running into you.
那个 我们最近得聚聚 我很想聊聊
You know, we should get together soon. I'd love to catch up.
我也是 聊聊《无极》
Me, too. Catch up and mustard.
寥寥无几 我刚刚就...
Ketchup and mustard. I just was...
哦
Oh!
好俏皮啊
So delightful.
你聪慧可餐
I relish your wit.
嗯 你美貌...可饮
Well, I salsa...your face.
我应该讨厌他的 他和我分手了
I should hate him. He broke up with me.
嗯 我有个分手之后还喜欢的前任
Well, there was an ex that I still liked after he broke up with me.
但真的很难对他保持生气 他是个很棒的牙医
But it was really hard to stay mad at him. He was an amazing dentist.
你知道 他见到我的时候 我发誓他的眼神都亮起来了
You know, when he saw me, I swear his face lit up.
Ann
Ann.
你觉得"我们最近得聚聚"是啥意思啊
What do you think "We should get together soon" means?
不 别想太多了
No. Do not read into this.
记住 这个家伙太积极乐观了
Remember, this is the guy that was so upbeat and positive,
他和你分手的时候 你根本没意识到
when he broke up with you, you didn't even know it happened.
是啊
Yeah.
跟我们一起露营吧
Come camping with us.
会很好玩的 你可以远离Chris 可以来头脑风暴
It'll be really fun. You'll be away from Chris. You can brainstorm.
我给你烤棉花糖的优先权
I'll give you first dibs on s'mores.
好吧 听起来挺有意思
Okay. That sounds fun.
Pawnee露营地
Wamapoke郡森林
这是我们的官方休假日程表
Here is our official retreat schedule.
它平分了我们工作和娱乐的时间
It divides our time evenly between work and play.
来吧 所有人 我们赶紧的
Come on, everybody. Let's hustle.
开始头脑风暴吧
Let's get to the brainstorming!
态度很棒啊 Ron
Great attitude, Ron.
我只想完成得越早越好
I just wanna get the work over as soon as possible
我就能钓鱼了
so I can do some fishing.
钓鱼让我放松
Fishing relaxes me.
就像是瑜伽 除了我还能杀掉点啥
It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something.
好吧 这块宝地归我了
All right. I call this wonderful spot.
你没带帐篷吗
You didn't bring a tent?
我从来就没怎么露营过 Jerry
I don't really go camping ever, Jerry.
所以 我不会花个$150来买♥♥帐篷的
So, I'm not going to spend $150 on a tent.
我就睡在地板上就行
I'm just gonna sleep on the floor.
在户外就叫地
It's called the ground when it's outside.
无所谓了
Whatever.
为什么 你们经常这么搞吗 露营
Why? Do you guys do this a lot? Camping?
我从没来过 但我觉得我会爱上的
I've never been before, but I think I'm gonna love it.
为什么我会爱上呢
Why am I gonna love it?
天猫
SkyMall.
来看看我的帐篷 我从天猫上买♥♥了一堆东西
Come check out my tent. I ordered a bunch of crap off SkyMall.
我买♥♥了电视 我的XBox DVD
I got my TV, my XBox, DVD.
很屌♥的床就在那
Awesome bed right there.
DJ伦巴也在这儿呢
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表