我说了我不... - 当你有条鱼上钩的时候
I said I don't... - When you have a fish on the line,
不要在船后面一直拖着它
you don't just drag it behind the boat.
要不就钓上来 要不就放掉
You either reel it in or you cut him loose.
尤其是当他是一条好鱼 有一颗可爱的大鱼心的时候
Especially if he's a nice fish with a big, lovable fish heart.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
可能不知道吧 可能你真的恨Andy了
Maybe not. Maybe you really do hate Andy.
可能为了报复他搬去印第安纳波利斯真的是个好主意
Maybe moving to Indianapolis just to get revenge on him is a really good idea.
我又知道什么呢
What do I know?
你会喜欢这个的
You are going to love this.
维罗西亚茶真的是你结肠菌群的增压器
Verosian tea really supercharges the bacteria in your colon.
此外 它闻起来也不错 试试
Plus, it smells interesting. Waft it.
我们真的会喝这个吗 还是说只会嗅一下
Are we actually ever going to drink it, or we're just going to sniff it?
我喜欢嗅 别误会
I love sniffing. Don't get me wrong.
你太逗了
You are hilarious.
所以 你要走了啊
So, you're leaving soon.
回到印第安纳波利斯一阵子
Back to Indianapolis briefly,
然后 去印第安纳一个叫Snerling的小镇
and then, on to a town called Snerling, Indiana,
过几个月
for several months.
没听说过
Never heard of it.
规模挺小的 牛和人的比例是40:1
It's quite small. The cows outnumber the people forty to one.
听起来很棒
It sounds amazing.
我很喜欢你 我喜欢和你在一起
I like you a lot. I love spending time with you.
我也很彻底地享受你 Ann Perkins
And I thoroughly enjoy you, Ann Perkins.
我只是觉得我们需要讨论 这对我们意味着什么
I just think we need to talk about what that means for us.
我不想那么黏人 - 不 不 不 请吧
I don't want to be clingy. - No, no, no. Please.
这是我们需要弄清楚的事情
It is something that we need to figure out,
而我们现在就该做
and we should do that right now.
我很高兴你这么说
I'm so happy you said that.
哇 这也太恶心了
Wow, that's disgusting.
是的 确实很难喝
Yes, it's very hard to drink.
对啊 我们为啥要相信这个Ben Wyatt啊
Yeah, why should we trust this Ben Wyatt guy?
因为我能相信 相信我
Because I'm trusty. Trust me.
我值得相信 而且我很努力地...
I'm trustworthy. And I am working very hard to...
...保证这个镇能重新站住脚
...make sure that this town gets back on its feet.
好了 好的 很棒 下一位
Here we go. Okay, great. Next caller?
所以 我上AltaVista搜了你 我发现
So, I looked you up on AltaVista, and I found out
你最后去的七个镇结果都破产了
that the last seven towns you've gone to ended up bankrupt.
1995年成立的搜索引擎 早已过气 后于2013年7月8日关闭
好的 首先 为什么这个镇里所有人都还在用AltaVista
Okay. First of all, why does everyone in this town use AltaVista?
现在是1997年吗 第二 我是个预算专员
Is it 1997? And second, I am a budget specialist.
我去那些镇是因为他们破产了
I went to those towns because they were bankrupt,
而现在 它们没破产了
and now, they aren't.
然后是的 我18岁的时候搞砸了
And yeah, I screwed up when I was 18,
但谁18岁的时候不做点蠢事呢
but who doesn't do dumb stuff when they're 18?
Joan - 我偷了我体育老师的老公
Joan? - I stole my gym teacher's husband.
所以你们看
So, there you go.
好吧 你们还有啥 观众们
Well. What else you got, callers?
第一次 第...哦 来了
Going once, going... Oh, here we go.
嗯 嗨 你们能多讲讲丰收节上的玉米迷宫吗
Yeah, hi. Can you tell me more about the corn maze at the Harvest Festival?
允许狗进去吗
Are dogs allowed?
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hello.
今天如何
How did it go today?
超级好玩
It was super fun.
是么 - 是的
It was? - Yeah.
你有明天的列表吗
You have a list for tomorrow?
你明天还想做这些
You want to do this again tomorrow?
是的 我说 说好了的 对吧
Yes, I do. I mean, it's the deal, right?
我做一个月 然后你就不搬去印第安纳波利斯了
I got to do it for a whole month, and then, you're not going to move to Indianapolis.
我最好是今天你亲过的唯一一个
I better be the only person you kissed today.
是 我很确定你就是
Yeah, I'm positive that you are.
如果我觉得你是认真的 我会觉得冒犯 Perd
If I thought you were serious, I'd be offended, Perd.
但我知道我们是伙伴了
But I know that we're buddies.
我知道你不会那么对我的
And I know you wouldn't do that to me.
但不 这是个胎记 Perd 好嘛
But, no, this is a birthmark, Perd. Okay?
这个小伤疤是我9岁时从自行车上摔出来的
This is the little scar I got when I was nine and I fell off my bike.
所以不 我不是完美的
So, no, I'm not perfect.
眼睛都移不开了 - 太精彩了
I can't look away. - It's amazing.
好的 等等 等等 等等 这段是最精彩的
Okay. Wait, wait, wait. Now, here's the best part.
好的 以上就是《听个声儿》的全部内容了
Okay, that's all the time we have here on Ya' Heard?
我是第四频道的Perd Hapley
I'm Perd Hapley, Channel Four.
更像是"屎壳 Hap郎"
More like "Turd Crapley."
是的 是的 - 对吧
Yes. Yes. - Yeah?
优秀 - 非常感谢
Bravo! - Thank you very much.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表