我会发表一个声明称诅咒消除了
And I will issue a statement saying that the curse has been lifted.
嗯 实际上 我另有主意
Well, actually, I have another idea.
我什么都没有在说
只是在编造词语
反正也没人能听懂我
嘟比
嘟比
嘟
随着这个神圣仪式的结束 Wamapoke诅咒被消除了
With that sacred ceremony, the Wamapoke curse has been lifted.
哇 谢谢 来自Ken Hotate的深刻的东西
Wow. Thank you. Intense stuff from Ken Hotate.
另一条好消息 他把我们吓到了 但他现在回来了
And in other good news, he gave us a scare but he's back now.
唯一的 仅有的 Li'l Sebastian
The one, the only, Li'l Sebastian.
我们在摩天轮的顶上看到了他
We spotted him from the top of the Ferris wheel
困在玉米迷宫的中心
at the center of the corn maze.
来电之后 我们去找到了他
After the power came back on, we went and got him.
我们花了四个小时解开迷宫
It took us four hours to solve that maze.
那匹马只花了15分钟
It took the horse 15 minutes.
Jerry还在那里面呢
Jerry's still out there.
我想我应该去找他了
I suppose I ought to go look for him.
在我来根香肠之后
Right after I get a bratwurst.
敲敲门 嘿 火热双唇
Knock, knock. Hey, hot lips.
我昨晚走得太急
I got out of here so fast last night
没从你这儿舀回你的号♥码
I wasn't able to scoop them digits off of you.
哦...呃...
Oh... Um...
是的 那是因为我根本没给你
Yeah, that's because I didn't give them to you.
哦 生气了是吧
Oh. Carrying rage.
那 或许我们在医院还能再见
Well, then maybe I'll see you around the hospital.
我不想炫耀 但我基本上就住在急救室了
I don't mean to brag, but I'm in the emergency room like, all the time.
酷哦 - 回头见
Cool. - I'll see you later.
哈
Boom!
但他人真的挺好的
He was really sweet, though.
你知道 我就想去看看他愿不愿意...
You know, I'm just gonna see if maybe he wants to grab some...
停车 - 好的
Park it. - Fine.
欢迎 请进 玩开心点
Welcome. Come on in. Have fun.
谢谢 - 好好玩 姑娘们
Thanks. - Enjoy yourself, ladies.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 看谁回来了
Hey. Look who's back.
抱歉我离开了 我真心觉得我被诅咒了还是怎么样
I'm sorry I left. I honestly felt like I was cursed or something.
先是冰城 然后这个
Ice Town, and now this.
冰城确实是个灾难 而且看起来可能就是你的错
Ice Town was a disaster, and it seems like it was probably your fault.
从我看来 你确实管理得一团糟
From what I can tell, you mismanaged the hell out of it.
哇 为啥已经这么说了啊
Wow. Why even say that already?
但关键是 这个项目
But the point is, this project,
是你的 也是我的
this is as much yours as it is mine.
是我们的 而且它会很棒的
It's ours, and it's going to be really great.
我很高兴你在这
And I'm glad you're here.
哇 谢谢
Wow. Thank you.
就是这个人吗
Is this the guy?
是的 就是他
Yes. This is him.
给你 蠢蛋
啊 是的
Yes.
特别的Wamapoke仪式
Special Wamapoke ceremony.
诅咒被消除了
The curse has been lifted.
哇 谢了
Wow. Thanks.
嗯 天啊 你好脏 去洗干净
Yeah. Gosh, you're filthy. Go clean yourself up.
看起来专业点
Try to look professional.
你好啊
Hello.
好好享受吧
Enjoy yourselves.
嘿 我喜欢你的项链
Hey. I like your necklace.
天啊 他真的是最好的
My God. He is just the best ever.
你才是最好的
You're the best ever.
但他是很接近的亚军了 是不是啊 Li'l Sebastian
But he's a close second. Aren't you, Li'l Sebastian?
他确实太棒了
He really is amazing.
你终于明白了 对吧
You finally get it now, right?
看看这啊 他太棒了 我完全理解了
Hello? He's fantastic. I totally get it now.
我不理解 完全不明白
I don't get it. At all.
就是匹小马嘛 我是说 我错过了什么啊
It's kind of a small horse. I mean, what am I missing?
我疯了吗
Am I crazy?
嘿 Ben 你刚刚错过了 他嘶了一声
Hey, Ben, you just missed it! He whinnied!
是 没 我完全听到了 好棒啊
Yeah. No, I totally heard that. It was great.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表