♪ I found you ♪
*我还和松鼠打了架*
♪ And I had to fight a squirrel ♪
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我跟你说过我要带你露营的 对吧
I told you I was gonna take you campin', didn't I?
是啊
Yeah.
嗯 我带你露营来了 看看
Well, I'm taking you campin'. Look at this.
这是我在另一个露营地搭起来的
This is what I had set up at the other campsite.
除了那边比这里漂亮太多了
Except for it was way nicer there.
但这也行 我有点香槟
But this'll do. I've got some champagne.
为了活下来我只能喝了一大部分
And I had to drink most of it to survive.
所以我现在有点醉了
So I'm kind of buzzed right now.
我只是很高兴你在这儿
I'm just glad you're here.
现在能亲热了吗
Can we make out now?
不 你得理解那时候 我真的认为
No, you have to understand that at the time, I genuinely thought
你和我永远不会再见面了
that you and I would never see each other again.
我完全理解
I completely understand.
嗯 那才是让你这么棒的原因
Well, that's what makes you so amazing.
不 - Ann Perkins...
No. - Ann Perkins...
棒
Amazing.
哦不
Oh, no.
哦不
Oh, no?
哦不
Oh, no.
不 不 不 我不是在说...
No, no, no. I wasn't saying that...
我觉得我们应该复合
I thought we should get back together again.
但你说过了...
But you said that...
你暗示了...
You indicated...
哦我的天哪 又是这样子了
Oh, my God, this is happening again.
我得搬家了 对吧
I have to move, right?
是啊
Yeah.
我得离开这个国家了
I'm gonna leave the country.
再见 各位 再见
Bye, everybody. Bye.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 睡不着吗
Hey. Couldn't sleep?
嗯 我房♥间里全是猫毛和猫味
No. My room is filled with cat hair and cat smell.
还有真的猫 大约12只猫
And actual cats, roughly 12 cats.
嗯 听起来挺愉快的
Hmm, sounds delightful.
Leslie 你在干嘛呢
Leslie, what are you doing?
我在听Len的《Steal My Sunshine》
I am listening to Steal my Sunshine by Len.
昙花一现 跟我一样
A one-hit wonder, like me.
你可不是昙花一现
You're not a one-hit wonder.
嗯 我会是
Well, I will be.
我在丰收节就登顶了 Ron
I peaked at the Harvest Festival, Ron.
几年后 人们会说
Years from now, people are gonna say,
"记得那个曾经策划了
"Remember that woman who came up with
"丰收节的点子的人从此以后再没点子了吗
"the Harvest Festival idea and never came up with another idea again?
"她怎么了 她叫啥来着
"What happened to her? What was her name?
"Kim吗 无所谓了 谁在乎呢
"Kim? Anyway, who cares?
"傻子一个 现在也死了"
"She's stupid, and she's dead now."
有史以来 公园部第一次有了起色
For the first time ever, the Parks Department has real momentum,
而我会把所有人都毁了
and I'm gonna ruin it for everybody.
你比这群人里其他任何人做得更多
You've done more for this group of people than anyone else.
你是我们还有工作的唯一原因
You're the only reason we all still have jobs.
我觉得我们会没事的
I think we'll be okay.
是啊 好吧 我也很想和你闲聊这个
Yeah, okay, well, I would love to chit-chat about this,
但我得继续工作 好吗
but I need to keep working, okay?
继续推进 我才能有突破
And keep pushing so that my breakthrough will happen,
而我能准备好
and I will be ready for it.
你知道吗
You know what?
我刚刚有了个新项目的点子
I just had an idea for a new project.
真的吗 - 是的
Really? - Yes.
是的 我觉得...我觉得可能会很好
Yes, I think... I think this could be really good.
是啥啊
What is it?
跟我来
Come with me.
就进这个门
Right through here.
等等 现在啥情况
Wait, what's happening?
啊 Ron
Aah! Ron!
Ron 你在干嘛
Ron, what are you doing?
这就是我的点子
This is my idea.
你该把你的大脑关掉去睡觉
You're gonna shut your brain down and go to sleep,
我会呆在这外面守着门让你出不去 - 不 Ron
and I'm gonna stay out here and guard the door so you can't leave. - No! Ron!
你已经连续几年一直想着工作了
You've been thinking about work non-stop for years!
现在是休息的时候了
It's time to rest!
我所有文件夹都在楼下
All my binders are downstairs!
嘘
Shh!
恕我直言 Clack女士
All due respect, Ms. Clack,
用你的德国小松饼把嘴堵上吧
stick a german muffin in it.
那敢情好 我就去睡觉了
Fair enough. I'm just gonna go to bed.
今晚到此结束了
Just call it a night.
我已经检查过了 Leslie
I already checked, Leslie.
气窗是封死的
The transom is painted shut.
该死
Damn it!
哦我的天 这里好像有50只猫
Oh, my God, there's, like, 50 cats in here.
Leslie在哪
Where's Leslie?
我并不完全肯定
Not 100% sure.
我们应该改个时间还...
Should we reschedule or...
不用 她会来的
nope, she'll be here.
早上好
Good morning!
所以我刚刚睡了七个小时
So I just slept seven hours,
是我平时睡眠时间的两倍
which is twice as long as I usually sleep,
所以有点晕头转向
so I'm a little disoriented.
但我醒来后有一百万个点子
But I did wake up with a million ideas,
Ron又没给我留一张纸
and Ron would not let me have any paper,
所以我只能写在这个小桌布上了
so I had to write them down on this doily.
我们可以买♥♥台望远镜
We should buy a telescope
把Ramsett公园的老休息处改造为天文台
and make the old ranger station in Ramsett Park an Observatory.
那样 我们可以卖♥♥票 安排班级旅行
That way, we could sell tickets and have class trips.
我喜欢 我们可以... - 好
I like it! We'll... - Good!
我们可以在公园办主题之夜
Then have theme night at the Park.
我们可以有单身之夜 呃 约会之夜
We could have singles, um, date night,
呃 老年之夜 我们可以办一个全镇的跳蚤市场
uh, seniors, and we could have a citywide yard sale,
可以一部分做拍卖♥♥ 一部分做成《鉴宝》节目
which would be part auction, part Antiques Road Show.
我们可以请社区大学的教授们
And then we could have the professors from the Community College
前来给古董估价
come in and assign value to the objects.
然后我们可以跟学校分配利润
And then we could split the profits for the school.
会很好玩的
It'd be a lot of fun.
我们待会儿再见
I'll see you boys later.
拜 Ron
Bye, Ron!
他们说你只和你最后的点子一样好
They say you're only as good as your last idea.
我说你只和你一起工作的人一样好
I say you're only as good as the people you work with.
Leslie Knope回来了
Leslie Knope is back.
哈哈
Ha ha!
哦我的天 我口气可真严重
Oh, my God, my breath is so bad.
是的 她死掉了 差不多 就是20分钟之后
Yeah, she died, like, 20 minutes after that.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表