我做了个梦
I had a dream
她进了这个房♥间
that she came into this room,
偷了我的药 告诉我别告诉你
stole my flu medicine, told me not to tell you,
然后从墙上那个洞里消失了
and then disappeared through that hole in the wall.
你说门吗
The door?
要不我们给他们定个套房♥吧 好吗
Maybe we should get, like, a suite here for them, okay?
Ben Wyatt 你好
Ben Wyatt! Hello!
嗨 Leslie
Hi, Leslie.
见到你真好 - 你也是
Good to see you. - You, too.
哇 你烧得太厉害了
Wow, you're really burning up.
我能要点钱付刚刚打过来的出租车吗 拜托
Can I get some money for the cab that I took over here, please?
当然 多少
Sure. How much?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我看了计价器 上面显示的是埃及象形文字
I looked at the meter, and it had Egyptian hieroglyphics on it.
哇 - 你知道汇率吗
Wow. - Do you know the exchange rate?
所以我们来吧
So should we do this?
哦天 等等
Oh, boy. Hold on.
小心了 - 怎么
Be careful. - What?
地板和墙刚刚换位置了
The floor and the wall just switched.
好吧
Okay.
走路要非常小心
Walk very carefully.
Pawnee商会重新呈现 丰收节
你知道 我觉得你不信任我来处理这事 有点侮辱我了
You know, I find it a little insulting that you don't trust me to handle this.
不是我不信任你 好吧
It's not that I don't trust you, okay?
是丰收节是我的项目 是我的职业生涯有危险
It's just this Harvest Festival is my project. It's my career on the line.
我需要保证我尽力做好每件事让它成功
And I just need to make sure that I've done everything I can to make it work.
好的 表演时间到
Okay. It's show time.
好吧
Okay.
晚上好 各位 我是Leslie怪物 这里是《夜间新闻》
Good evening, everyone. I'm Leslie Monster. And this is Nightline.
好的 我不会这么开头的 - 不会吗
Okay, I wouldn't open with that. - No?
我们坐下吧 好吗 - 行
Why don't we sit down. Okay? - Yep.
自♥由♥意志主义是关注个人自♥由♥的
Libertarianism is all about individual liberty.
它不能被定义为"自♥由♥派"或者"保守派"
And it should never be defined by the terms "liberal" or "conservative."
而共♥产♥主义不是好事 对吧 - 是的
And communism is no good, right? - That's right.
巨大失误
Big swing and a miss.
然后几个神职人员负责那个词叫什么来着
And what's the word for when a few clerics are in charge?
宗教寡头
Religious oligarchy.
我靠
Holy shit.
我能记得事情
I can remember things.
我猜
I guess.
嘿 我的牛排嫩一点
Hey, keep mine rare.
一个深得我心的男人
A man after my own heart.
我在这个房♥间某个地方吐了
I vomited somewhere in this room.
我不记得哪里了 虽然
I don't remember where, though.
等等 你可能要看看那个抽屉
Wait. You might want to check that drawer.
别
Stop
拉屎了
pooping.
你得从地板上爬起来了
You have to get up off the floor now.
这个地板是我的朋友
This floor is my friend.
没有什么像身体崩溃一样
Nothing like a complete physical breakdown
让一个男的看起来没那么可怕了
to make a guy seem less intimidating.
我爱流感
I love the flu.
然后我说 "你知道吗"
And then I said, "You know what?
"我觉得我们该把这些香蕉弄出去"
"I think we need to get these bananas out of here."
坐下吧 孩子们
Have a seat, boys.
哦 嘿 Tom 很高兴你能赶上
Oh, hey, Tom, glad you could make it.
你和你的水疗伙伴们过得开心吗
You have a nice day with your spa buddies?
实际上 是的 Ben 很开心
Actually, yes, Ben, I did.
而我的水疗伙伴们拥有镇上一些汽车经销商
And my spa buddies own a couple of car dealerships in town,
他们同意给丰收节捐赠一个车队
and they've agreed to donate a fleet of vehicles for Harvest Festival,
给整个活动提供25辆货车
twenty-five vans for the entire event.
好的 Tom 我准备好了 上去介绍我
Okay, Tom, I'm ready. Get up there and introduce me.
明白
You got it.
我不能让你这么做 Leslie
I can't let you do this, Leslie.
嘿 不是你决定的 McCluskey
Hey, this ain't your call, McCluskey.
嘿 Ron 我能问个问题吗
Hey, Ron, can I ask you a question?
当然
Sure.
是关于April的
It's about April.
我不喜欢掺和进人们的私...
I don't like to get involved in people's personal...
我伤害了她的感情 现在她对我很生气
I hurt her feelings, and now she's pissed at me.
我感觉如果我能解释一下 她会懂的
I feel like if I could just explain myself, she'd understand,
但她现在躲着我
but she's avoiding me.
这让我很悲伤
It's making me miserable.
April在医院 得流感住院了
April's in the hospital, sick with the flu.
什么 我就知道
What? I knew it!
我不知道那个
I didn't know that.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
是的 她没事
Yeah, she's fine.
你可以明早去看她 但别说是我告诉你的
You can go visit her tomorrow morning. But don't tell her I told you.
我不会的
I won't.
别 别 别 - 不
No, no, no. - Nope.
好吧
Okay.
我们开始之前 一个快速公告
Before we get started, a quick announcement.
Burnham大街上的蛇洞酒吧 每周四晚上是女士之夜
Every Thursday night is ladies' night down at the Snakehole Lounge over on Burnham Avenue.
女士们两杯只收一杯价格
Ladies get two drinks for the price of one.
哦不 那好像不对吧
Oh, no, that can't be right.
那也太过划算了
That's way too good of a deal.
不 上面就是这么说的 哇
Nope. That is what it says. Wow.
听起来会是好时光啊
That sounds like a fun time.
好了 现在我很荣幸地请上台的是
Anyway, it is now my great honor to welcome to the stage
负责整个丰收节的女人
the woman responsible for the entire Harvest Festival.
女士们 先生们 Leslie Knope
Ladies and gentlemen, Leslie Knope!
你们中的每一位 仅仅是今晚出席
Every one of you, just by showing up here tonight,
就已经创造了历史
has already made history.
在过去的日子里 丰收节曾是Pawnee小企业共同体的基石
In days past, the Harvest Festival was the cornerstone of Pawnee's small-business community,
长达一周的展示活动 从纺织品覆盖到小型农场
a weeklong showcase for everything from textiles to small farms.
根据我们的估计 将有多达三万人前来参加这个节日
By our estimates, as many as 30,000 people might attend the festival,
而这种顾客到商家的直接接触能带来的货币价值
and the monetary value of that kind of direct customer-to-business exposure
坦白说 是无法计算的
is, frankly, incalculable.
咋啦
What?
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
我的班结束了
And my shift's over.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事啊
What the fuck is your problem?
哇 我觉得你还能坚持住呢
Whoa, I thought you weren't gonna lose it.
我在值班的时候当然会啊 现在我是我自己了
While I was on duty, I didn't. Now it's just me.
我理解你因为我亲了Andy而生气 好吗
I get that you're mad that I kissed Andy, okay?
但那是一时混乱 是一个错误
But it was a moment of confusion, and it was a mistake.
我很抱歉
And I'm very sorry.
你就要一直恨我了吗
You want to hate me forever?
行啊 - 随便你
Okay. - Fine!
你知道吗 我不在乎了
You know what? I don't care.
但你不应该朝Andy撒气
But you shouldn't take it out on Andy,
因为他真的喜欢你 他什么都没做错
because he really likes you, and he did nothing wrong.
顺便一说 我现在也开始讨厌你了
And just for the record, I'm starting to hate you, too.
那是我最喜欢Ann的时候
That's the most I've ever liked Ann.
时间就是现在
The time is now.
地点就是Pawnee
The place is Pawnee.
我们来创造历史吧
Let's make history.
谢谢 - 那也太棒了
Thank you. - That was amazing.
那是在97年NBA决赛时驾驭流感的迈克尔乔丹
That was a flu-ridden Michael Jordan at the '97 NBA finals.
那是Kirk Gibson蹒跚跑垒
That was Kirk Gibson hobbling up to the plate
在Dennis Eckersley那里打了个本垒打
and hitting a homer off of Dennis Eckersley.
那是...
That was...
那就是Leslie Knope
That was Leslie Knope.
非常感谢 有问题吗
Thank you so much. Any questions?
好的 先生
Yes, sir?
我们还能像过去一样按销♥售♥额得到税收减免吗
Are we going to get the same sales-tax incentives we used to?
那是个非常好的问题 先生
That's a very good question, sir,
我将以自己的问题来回答 就是
and I would counter with my own question, which is,
为什么你的半张脸变成了漩涡形状
why is half of your face all swirly?
好了 遗憾的是
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表