Okay, unfortunately,
Leslie现在有另一个非常重要的会议
Leslie has another very important meeting right now.
所以如果你们有其他的问题
So if you have any other questions,
可以直接问我
you can just direct them towards me.
各位 掌声欢迎《时空怪客》的Scott Bakula
Give it up, everybody, for Scott Bakula from Quantum Leap.
好的 好 我们...
All right. Okay, let's...
失陪了
Excuse me.
来回答你的问题 先生
And to answer your question, sir,
今年会有销♥售♥税收减免的
there will be sales-tax incentives this year.
我觉得我该开车送你去医院
I think I should drive you to the hospital.
我进来的时候戴了顶皇冠吗
Was I wearing a tiara when I came in here?
因为如果你正好在它上面
Because if you happen upon it,
你会有便士脸夫人取回它然后此后送去吗
will you have Lady Pennyface retrieve it and send it post-hence?
哦 嘿 - 你好啊
Oh, hey. - Hey, there.
我给你带了点华夫饼 JJ餐厅赠送的
I got you some waffles here, courtesy of JJ's diner,
还有鸡汤 我赠送的
and chicken soup, courtesy of me.
华夫饼我收下了 谢谢 - 好的
I'll take the waffles. Thank you. - Okay.
所以会议后来怎么样
So how did the rest of the meeting go?
你说过至少需要80家本地商户参加
Well, you said you needed eighty total businesses to participate.
是啊
Yeah.
我们有110家了
We have 110,
持续增长中
and counting.
所以 干得好 Leslie
So, nice work, Leslie.
你也干得好
Nice work to you too.
鸡汤留在那了 以防万一
Left the chicken soup there, just in case.
是祖传老配方 没什么特别的 但是...
It's an old family recipe. It's not a big deal, but...
谢谢你送我了 - 好
Thank you for that. - Okay.
嗨 April 是我 Andy
Hi, April. It's me, Andy.
继续睡吧
Just stay sleeping.
你醒来的时候我会在这的
I am going to be here when you wake up.
我不会离开你身边的
I will not leave your side.
你可能会睡几个小时 或许我待会儿回来
You could be asleep for hours. Maybe I'll come back later.
希望你身体好转 好吧
Hope you feel better. Okay.
我知道你觉得我是个混♥蛋♥ 但我希望你原谅我
And I know you think that I'm a jerk, but I hope you can forgive me.
恶心 你的额头都是汗 好恶心
Gross. Your forehead is all sweaty. That's gross.
但我还是喜欢你 好吧
But I still like you. Okay.
好恶心
That's disgusting.
收到你的消息了 怎么了
Got your message. What's up?
收到了楼上朋友们的电♥话♥
I got a call from the boys upstairs.
他们给了我们一个新任务
And they have a new assignment for us.
好啊 - 是的
Okay. - Yeah.
我觉得我们应该申请延长呆在这儿的时间
And I feel like we should ask for an extension to stay here.
是的 当然
Yes, definitely.
你知道 这个丰收节会搞得很大
You know, the festival thing's getting pretty huge,
一些零碎事务需要收个尾
and a couple loose ends that need tying up.
所以 我来打这个电♥话♥ 延长♥期♥限
Good, so I'll make the call then, to get the extension?
好 他们需要我的帮忙 - 收尾零碎事务
Yeah, they need our help. - For the loose ends.
棒 - 好
Great. - Good.
好的 要坐我车回办公室吗
Okay, you need a ride back to the office?
不 我稍稍跑个15公里吧 昨天漏掉了
No, no, I'm gonna go for a light 15k. I missed yesterday.
加油 兄弟 加油
Way to go, buddy. Way to go.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表