你是风中之烛乘以五千
You're 5,000 candles in the wind
嘿 为什么是Perd Hapley揭开纪念石啊
Hey, why is Perd Hapley unveiling the memorial stone?
因为污水部Joe要发臂章
Because Joe from sewage had to hand out the armbands,
Perd要补上Mortenson
and Perd had to fill in for Mortenson,
Mortenson要补上Howser
and Mortenson had to fill in for Howser.
好吧 那为什么Donna做不了呢
Okay, well, why couldn't Donna do it?
因为Donna在读Jerry的意大利诗歌♥
Because Donna's reading Jerry's Italian poem.
这也太乱了
This is sort of a mess.
不 没问题的 我们...
No, it's okay, we're...
什么鬼啊 Leslie
What the hell, Leslie?
我以为我要去献上纪念花圈
I thought I was supposed to lay the ceremonial wreath.
为什么是Howser议员在做
Why is Councilman Howser doing it?
因为你要做点更好的事情
Because you are doing something better.
你要点燃纪念火炬
You are lighting the memorial flame,
这可是最高的荣誉啊
which is the greatest honor of all.
哦我的天 Ron 恭喜了
Oh, my God. Ron, congratulations.
我留给你的 Ron
I saved it for you, Ron.
又有谁抓到你们了
Who caught you guys?
一位爱管闲事的维护工人
A very nosy maintenance worker,
我们跟他聊过了 现在是朋友了
and we talked to him, and now we're all friends,
他不会告发我们的 - 完全没事的
and he's not gonna tell on us. - It's totally fine.
我觉得如果你了解我的一件事
I think if you would know one thing about me,
那就是我比起点燃火炬更喜欢敬献花圈
it would be that I prefer laying wreaths to lighting torches.
我这辈子哭过两次
I have cried twice in my life.
一次是我7岁的时候
Once when I was seven,
我被一辆校车撞了
and I was hit by a school bus.
然后第二次是我听说Li'l Sebastian去世了
And then again when I heard that Li'l Sebastian had passed.
他的记忆会存续下去
His memory will live on,
因为今天我们要点燃永久燃烧的纪念之火
as today we light a fire that will burn on for eternity.
好的 深呼吸 我觉得我们熬过了
Okay, deep breath. I think we got through it.
谢天谢地 - 是啊
Thank God. - Yeah.
嘿 Jerry 你在永恒之火里放的是丙烷对吧
Hey, Jerry, you put propane in the eternal flame, right?
不 他们没有了
No, they were out.
所以我就拿了一大罐打火机油 基本上是同一种东西了
So I just got a big thing of lighter fluid. It's kind of the same thing.
哈 哦
Huh? Oh!
这是我们计划的 哇 哇
We planned that! Wow, wow!
我们计划的
We planned that.
耶
Yay!
拜托了 Ron 我真的很抱歉
Please, Ron, I am very sorry.
我想我在火炬里放太多燃料了
I guess I put too much fuel in the torch.
哦 我不知道啊 Jerry 我想你对自己太严厉了
Oh, I don't know, Jerry. I think you're being hard on yourself.
Ron 你在生我的气吗 因为没有眉毛 我真的看不出来
Ron, are you mad at me? 'Cause without eyebrows, I can't really tell.
Ron Swanson爱他的面部毛发
Ron Swanson loves his facial hair.
而我们给他烧掉了
And we burned it off.
这件我们在做的事情 是持续不了的
This thing that we're doing, it's unsustainable.
怎么 你想分手吗
What, you want to break up?
什么 不 我喜欢你 - 那...
What? No. I like you. - Well, then...
你想告诉Chris
You want to tell Chris.
什么 不 我喜欢我的工作
What? No. I like my job.
嗯 那 我们该怎么办
Well, then, what do we do?
好吧 行动停止
Okay, operation shutdown.
不要再有秘密牵手
No more secret hand-holding.
不要再在Ann的办公室里亲热
No more smooching in Ann's office.
实际上 我们只要在工作 就不该和对方说话了
In fact, when we're at work, we just shouldn't talk to each other at all.
好的 嗯 那会很难的 而我们还是可能会被开除
Okay, well, that's gonna be really hard, and we could still get fired.
我知道 但如果能和你一起这个险也值得冒
I know. But it's worth the risk if I can be with you.
好吧
All right.
嗯 那 我愿意
Well, then, I'm in.
你在干什么啊 你在逗我吗 - 对不起 不 习惯行为了
What are you doing? Are you kidding me? - I'm sorry. No, it's force of habit.
所以我怎么办 Ron
So what do I do, Ron?
我是呆在这还是和Jean-Ralphio赌一把呢
Do I stay here or roll the dice with Jean-Ralphio?
我不能告诉你怎么做 跟着你的直觉吧
I can't tell you what to do. Go with your gut.
我的直觉真的很小 很容易就被激发了 我需要有人来引导我
My gut's really small. It's easily irritated. I need someone to guide me.
你对政♥府♥工作没有兴趣
You have no interest in government work,
而你用自私的态度拉低所有事的效率
and you slow everything down with your selfish attitude.
我很希望你能留下来 Tommy
I'd love for you to stick around, Tommy.
想替代你真是该死的难
It'll be damn hard to replace you.
但我怎样都会支持你
But I'll support you either way.
我的两个爱人同在一地 真是巧合啊
Two of my lovers in one place. What a coincidence.
Tammy
Tammy.
你好啊 Ron
Hello, Ron.
哦 这里发生了什么呀
Ooh, what happened here?
更重要的是 下面的毛也卷成这样了吗
And more importantly, does the carpet match the face?
如果你想要找麻烦 去其他地方吧
If you're looking for trouble, take it somewhere else.
一小时之前 一个巨大的火球吞没了我整张脸
An hour ago, a giant fireball consumed my entire face.
而这比跟你多呆一秒都好过太多
And it was far preferable to spending another second with you.
跟你的小帐篷说这些吧
Tell that to your pants-tent.
这只是我站着的姿势而已
It's just the way I'm standing.
滚回你属于的图书馆吧
Go back to the library, where you belong.
嘿 Glenn
Hey, Glenn.
想跳舞吗
Wanna dance?
不 我不用了
No, I'm okay.
只跳一支嘛
Just one dance?
不 - 和妈咪一起
No. - With mommy?
你知道 肌腱炎经常是过度使用导致的
You know, tendonitis is usually caused by overuse.
你比平常健身强度更大了吗
Have you been working out more than usual?
我上周确实做了一万个俯卧撑
I did do 10,000 push-ups last week.
哦 真的啊 那可能有点关系吧
Oh, really. That might have something to do with it.
你需要休息 你身材依旧很好了
You need to relax. You're in great shape.
对于一个44岁的人来说
For a 44-year-old.
是啊 你已经这个岁数了 大哥
Yeah. That's how old you are, man.
你说的没错 我反应过度了
You're right. I've been overreacting.
我不喜欢思考死亡
I don't like thinking about death.
死亡的反义词是...
Death is the opposite of...
活着
Being alive?
正是
Exactly.
看看我们啊
Look at us.
像朋友一样聊天
Talking like friends.
是啊
Yeah.
无所谓了 朋友
What the hell. Friends.
Ann Perkins
Ann Perkins.
Chris Traeger
Chris Traeger.
一个人的话 做一万个俯卧撑又有何用呢
What's the point in doing 10,000 push-ups if you're gonna do them alone?
我宁愿做五千个俯卧撑 只要有佳人相伴
I'd much rather do 5,000 push-ups with a wonderful woman.
坐在我背上增加阻力
Sitting on my back to increase my resistance.
Mouse Rat - 5,000 Candles In The Wind (Bye Bye Li'l Sebastian)
再见了 Li'l Sebastian
Bye-bye, Li'l Sebastian
你是风中之烛乘以五千
You're 5,000 candles in the wind
再见了 Li'l Sebastian
Bye-bye, Li'l Sebastian
你是风中之烛乘以五千
You're 5,000 candles in the wind
新单曲的碟子 《风中的5000支烛》
Copy of our new hit single, 5,000 Candles in the Wind,
还有新的全长CD 《棒极了专辑》
and the new full-length CD, The Awesome Album.
18块一张 40一套
Eighteen bucks each, $40 for the set.
那加起来不对吧
That doesn't add up.
你加起来才不对
You don't add up.
好吧
Okay.
亲爱的 你做这个也太棒了
Honey, you are awesome at this.
谢谢
Thanks.
April 我想问你件事
April, I need to ask you something,
这是我这辈子问过任何人最重要的一件事
and it's the biggest thing I've ever asked anybody in my entire life.
亲爱的 我们已经结婚了
Honey, we're already married.
不 这比那重要太多了
No, this is way more important than that.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate,
你愿意做我的经纪人吗
would you be my manager?
真的吗
Seriously?
好吧 做
Okay. Yeah.
打扰了
Excuse me.
你是Leslie Knope吗 - 是的
Are you Leslie Knope? - Yes.
我叫William Barnes
My name is William Barnes.
你有空聊聊吗
Do you have a minute to talk?
当然
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表