我要把它交个那个蠢死的Marcia Langman
I have to turn her over to stupid Marcia Langman.
真的吗 哦 - 怎么
Really? Oh. - What?
我觉得 诚实讲
I mean, to be honest,
这像是我会做的那种事
that seems like the kind of thing I would do.
我不觉得你会妥协的
And I didn't think you would give in.
跟我来
Come with me.
嘿 伙计 - 室友啊
Hey, man. - Roomie!
哥们 用碗和勺子吃麦片真的超级好玩
Dude, it's super fun to eat cereal from a bowl with a spoon.
谢谢你教我了 - 没问题
Thank you for that. - No problem.
虽然 你知道 你不该带餐具来上班的吧
Though, you know, you're not supposed to bring your dishes into work, right?
哈哈 这个好笑
Ha ha. Good one.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
所以你和Leslie发生什么了
What's going on between you and Leslie?
我们走进房♥间的时候我注意到一种奇怪的气氛
I noticed a weird vibe when we came in the room.
没什么 我是说 我们是朋友...
Nothing. I mean, we're friends--
就是正常的朋友 发 发展
just regular friendship... develop-- development.
别这样啊 室友 你能跟我说的
Come on, roomie, you can tell me.
我知道肯定有什么
I know there's something.
我打赌我能猜到是啥
I bet you I can guess what it is.
她从你那偷了钱
She stole money from you.
什么 不 不 Andy 她没有
What? No, no, Andy, she did not.
我觉得我们彼此喜欢
I think we like each other.
但Chris有这条非常严格的规定
But Chris has this very strict rule--
同事不能约会
co-workers can't date.
所以 你知道 这根本不是个选择
So, you know, it's not even an option.
哇 - 是啊
Wow. - Yeah.
嗯 首先 Leslie...她就像是 最酷的人了
Well, first of all, Leslie-- she's, like, the coolest ever.
你选得很好
You've chosen well.
第二 嘿 哥们 如果会发生...
And secondly, hey, man, if it's gonna happen...
那总会发生的
It's gonna happen.
看看我和April
Look at me and April.
如果你有一点点像我们的话
If you're anything like us,
三个星期之后 你就能结婚了 朋友
three weeks from now, you'll be married, my friend.
我很高兴你恢复了理智
I'm glad you finally came to your senses.
我知道这对你不是趟容易的旅程
I know that's not an easy journey for you to make.
我们先来看看吧 好吗
Let's take a look at it first, shall we?
哇 这看起来屌♥爆了
Whoa! It looks amazing!
我让作者在原画上重新画了
I had the artist paint over the original.
想毁掉请随意 - 别啊
Feel free to destroy it. - No!
但我觉得你会发现没人可能会被冒犯
But I think you'll find no one could possibly be offended,
除非 当然 他们对半人马留现代造型有意见
unless, of course, they have a problem with centaurs having modern haircuts.
希腊女神有很多种
There were many kinds of Greek goddesses.
有些是爱人 有些是战士
Some were lovers. Some were warriors.
有些 是魔术师
And some were tricksters.
我太高兴这事解决了 因为我讨厌生气
I am so glad that this got resolved, because I hate being angry.
嗯 - Ben
Hmm. - Ben!
在 - 进来 - 好
Yeah? - Come in here. - Okay.
你和Cindy的约会如何啊
How did your date with Cindy go?
额 你知道 她真不是的喜欢的类型
Uh, you know, she wasn't really my type.
她高个红发 你总是喜欢高个红发的啊
She's a tall brunette. You always like tall brunettes.
呃 也不完全是
Well, not exclusively.
历史经验证明 是的 完全是啊
Historically, yes, exclusively.
他说他不喜欢她 所以结束了
He said he didn't like her, so it's over.
好吧 嗯 我继续尝试吧 因为你是个不可思议的人 - 谢谢
Okay, well, I'm gonna keep trying, because you are incredible. - Thank you.
你值得找一个非凡的 聪明的 美丽的人
And you deserve someone amazing and smart and beautiful.
谢谢 - 一个真正的女神
Thank you. - A real goddess.
正确 - 嗯
Exactly. - Mm.
嘿 Shelly怎么样 健康食品商店的那个
Hey! What about Shelly, from the health-food store?
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
他哥哥爬珠穆朗玛峰的时候死掉了
Her brother died climbing Everest?
好哦 - 很有意思吧 - 不
Great. - Interesting, right? - No.
干得漂亮 Jerry
Nice job, Jerry.
西班牙流行歌♥手
你看起来像Enrique Iglesias
You look like Enrique Iglesias.
只是希望我再花点时间 - 为啥
Just wish I had more time. - Why?
这也太棒了
This is amazing.
看起来像我 我看起来棒极了
It looks like me, and I look awesome.
你的阴♥茎♥是在前臂还是后腿之间呢
Is your penis between the front arms or the back legs?
是啊 你屌♥呢 - 该死 Jerry
Yeah, where's your penis? - Damn it, Jerry!
Gail...我知道Jerry是你的老公
Gail... I know Jerry is your husband.
听着 我能保证我们之间什么都没有
Look, I can promise you there's absolutely nothing going on between us.
不 不 我没为那副画摆姿势
No, no, I did not pose for that painting.
但谢谢你这么觉得
But thank you for thinking I did.
好 嗯...当然 别挂
Okay, well... sure. Hold on.
Gail 亲爱的 你没什么需要担心的
Gail, sweetheart, you have nothing to worry about.
好吗
Okay?
我不是同性恋 Jerry也不是
I'm not gay, neither is Jerry,
我也没为他摆姿势
and I didn't pose for him.
我向你保证 亲爱的 Jerry眼里只有你
I promise you, hon, Jerry only has eyes for you.
还有磅蛋糕...我说的对吧
And poundcake... Am I right?
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表