Because Brooks Brothers Boys doesn't make garbage.
好的 下一件事是摄影课程作业
Okay. This next thing is a photography class assignment.
你能搞明白吗
Can you figure that out?
"概括忧郁的本质"
"Encapsulate the spirit of melancholy."
忧郁 - 简单
Melancholy. - Easy.
哈 一张伤心的桌子
Boom. A sad desk.
哈 伤心的墙
Boom. Sad wall.
这就是艺术 说什么就是什么 - 哦 对啊
It's art. Anything is anything. - Oh. Right on.
我要把这些送去然后去拿邮件
I'm going to go drop this off and pick up the mail.
伤心的地板
Sad floor.
确实开起来挺伤心 有点
It does look sad, kind of.
对不起踩到你了 地板
Sorry for stepping on you, floor.
嘿 你让Andy给你干所有的活吗
Hey. You got Andy doing all your work for you?
是的 但他说他想干的
Yes, but he said he wanted to do it.
我这么做只是为了报复他...
I'm only doing it because I'm getting him back...
是 我不关心 我要在你的列表上加点东西
Yeah, I don't care. I got something to add to your list.
是 就是这里
Yup. There we go.
就是这样
That's the stuff.
April真的每天这么做吗
April really does this every day?
是的 按脚跟
Yes. Work the heel.
Andy 下一个能给我吗
Andy, can I be next?
行
Yeah.
我脚上有个特别大的鸡眼 都能自己眨起来了
I have got a corn so big you could slap butter on it.
欢迎收看 "和Perd听个声儿"
Welcome to Ya' Heard? With Perd.
我是Perd Hapley
I'm Perd Hapley.
今天来客的故事是
The story of our guests today is that
他们来自公园与娱乐部门
they are from the Department of Parks and Recreation.
Ben Wyatt和Tom Haverford
Ben Wyatt and Tom Haverford.
咋啦 Perd 超级粉你哦
What up, Perd? Big fan.
我也是 Perd 咋啦
Me, too, Perd. What up?
关于第一个问题的事情是
The thing about this first question is,
我想问你们一个关于丰收节的问题
I'd like to ask you about the Harvest Festival.
Perd 到时会超棒的 嘉年华之旅啊 游戏啊...
Perd, it's going to be amazing. Carnival rides, games...
Sweetums甚至建了一个加大码的过山车
Sweetums is even building a plus-sized roller coaster
专为Pawnee寻求刺♥激♥的肥胖人士准备
for some of Pawnee's obese thrill-seekers.
你得有这么宽才能上去
You must be this wide to ride.
哇 那会是个很大的过山车啊
Wow. That's going to be a pretty big roller coaster.
是
Yup.
嘿 伙计们 情况如何
Hey, guys. How did it go?
好吧 有一些困难的瞬间
Well, there were some sticky moments.
我们来看看录像吧
Let's go to the videotape.
你看 谁没有过同性恋的想法呢
Look. Who hasn't had gay thoughts?
谁 - 你没事吧
Who? - Are you okay?
是 我没事 没事
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine.
我是说 你知道的 有时候我觉得我需要配眼镜了
I mean, you know, sometimes, I feel like I might need glasses.
这里有只鸟吗
Is there a bird in here?
我发誓我在演播室一直能看到一只鸟
I swear, I keep seeing a bird in this studio.
可能事情就是如此而已 - 这是怎么发生的
Maybe that's all there is to it... - How did this happen?
Perd开始问他"男孩市长"的事情之前他还没事的
He was fine until Perd started asking him about the "boy mayor" stuff.
你怎么回事啊 你看起来简直精神错乱
What's wrong with you? You look psychotic.
我上任市长的时候才18岁好嘛 所以 那样真是抱歉了
I was 18 when I was elected mayor. Okay? So, excuse me for that.
Cindy Eckert刚刚拒绝和我一起参加毕业舞会
Cindy Eckert had just turned me down for senior prom.
你知道那样的感...我该打给她 我应该
Do you know how that fee... I should call her. I should.
不 我不该 我也不会打给她的
No, I shouldn't. And I'm not going to.
我为此而自豪
And I'm proud of myself for that.
然后 他聊了他第一次抚触Cindy Eckert时的感觉
And then, he talked about feeling up Cindy Eckert for the first time
大概五分钟
for about five minutes.
然后 节目结束了
And then, the show ended.
我们的职业生涯也结束了 还有 可能 丰收节也是
As did our careers and, probably, Harvest Fest.
哈 伤心 就是这个了
Boom. Sadness. That's the one.
Natalie 嘿 是我 Andy
Natalie! Hey. It's me, Andy.
你迟到了一个半小时
You're an hour and a half late.
我知道 我知道 我按♥摩♥了好多脚
I know. I know. I had to massage a ton of feet.
超级抱歉
Super sorry.
来吧 上车 我需要做April列表上的所有事情
Come on. Get in. I need to do everything on April's list
不然她就不跟我出去约会
or she's not going to go out with me.
你喜欢April啊
You're into April?
来吧 我们车里讲
Come on. We'll talk about it in the car.
稍等 我去拿书
Hold on. I'll get my books.
好吧
Okay.
好的 很棒 记得回电
Okay, great. Call me.
损失控制应该做够了 我和Perd Hapley要吃个饭
That should be some damage control. I'm having dinner with Perd Hapley.
Tom 情况如何
Tom, what do we have?
我收到好几家商家的电♥话♥
I've gotten calls from a dozen businesses
正在考虑撤回赞助
thinking about pulling their sponsorships.
Sweetums可能取消胖山车 - 哦天哪
Sweetums might cancel the Fat-Coaster. - Oh, my God.
好的 我们得集中注意力了
Okay, look, we need to focus.
我们还有《今日Pawnee》的那个采访
We still have the Pawnee Today interview.
现在取消太晚了吧
Well, is it too late to cancel?
是啊 是啊 现在取消太晚了
Yeah. Yeah. It's too late to cancel.
Joan Callamezzo是这个镇的女王
Joan Callamezzo runs this town.
但Ben 别担心 不会让你上镜的
But Ben, don't worry about it. You're not going in front of the camera.
我没问题
Fine with me.
你是试着引诱这位年轻姑娘上你的车吗
Are you trying to lure this young lady into your van?
是的
Yeah.
但她真的不太愿意 而且这也不是我的车
But she's being really difficult about it, and it's actually not my van.
我从一个朋友那偷来的
I stole it from a friend of mine.
我实际上现在不该开车 因为我的驾照已经疯狂过期了
I technically shouldn't be even driving, because my license is crazy expired.
是Dwyer D-W-Y-E-R
That's Dwyer. D-W-Y-E-R.
大哥 求你了 我得从这离开了
Dude! Come on. I've got to get out of here!
Natalie 告诉这个人你认识我
Natalie, tell this guy you know me.
Joan吗 我以为你是Jennifer Aniston在这拍片呢
Joan? I thought you were Jennifer Aniston filming a movie here.
Joan 我们做个约定 好吧
Joan, let's make a pact, okay?
如果我们一小时后还都是单身 那就结婚
If we're both still single in an hour, let's get married.
Tom 我已经结婚了 - 哦对 和Seal
Tom, I'm already married. - That's right. To Seal.
著名维密超模
啥 我又把你和Heidi Klum搞混了
What? I confused you with Heidi Klum again.
回头见 Joan - 那真是...
See you later, Joan. - That's just...
就是这么搞定的 - 倒计时五 四...
That's how it's done. - In five, four...
大家好 欢迎收看今日Pawnee 我是Joan Callamezzo
Hello, and welcome to Pawnee Today. I'm Joan Callamezzo.
今天的嘉宾是Leslie Knope 她来这里告诉我们
Today's guest is Leslie Knope, who is here to tell us
今年的丰收节会如何让城市破产
how this year's Harvest Festival is going to bankrupt the city.
Joan 实际上 现在有很多流言蜚语在满天飞
Well, Joan, actually, there's a lot of false information flying around.
Leslie Knope:
节日惨败?
丰收节是... - 直接插话
The Harvest Festival is... - Jumping right in.
真是无礼
That's rude.
我只是想让所有人都知道
I just want everyone to know
这个活动会有多么激动人心
what an extraordinary event this is going to be.
但代价如何呢
But at what cost?
Ben Wyatt还要毁掉多少城市
How many cities does Ben Wyatt need to destroy
才能被关进大牢呢
before he's put behind bars?
Ben Wyatt没有做错任何事
Ben Wyatt has done nothing wrong.
你知道吗 如果你想找他问问题 我们就来吧 哈
You know? If you want to ask him questions, let's go for it, huh?
就来问关于他过去或者现在的问题
Just ask any question about his past or present.
搞完了事 Ben 我们上来吧
Just get it over with. Ben, let's get up here.
什么 - 是 来吧
What? - Yeah. Come on.
我们就问他一堆问题
We'll just ask him a bunch of questions,
然后 我们就把所有事情都理清楚
and then, we'll get everything cleared and out of the way.
听起来不错吗 行 - 好
Sound good? Yeah? - Great.
好的 来接听观众来电吧 Joan
Good. Let's take some calls, Joan.
不如你自己来呗 - 好的 打电♥话♥的 能听见吗
Why don't you? - Okay. Caller, are you there?
是的 你们怎么能把为伤害这个镇的事情加税合理化呢
Yeah, how can you justify raising taxes for something that will hurt the town?
我...
I...
Ben Wyatt
人类灾难
为了...
For...
给Ben结巴的话语附加一点内容
Just to add to what Ben's stammering about,
我们不准备加税
we aren't going to raise taxes.
所以 就这样了 下一位
So, that's that. Next caller?
你钓鱼吗 April
Do you fish, April?
不 鱼好恶心
No. Fish are gross.
我给你一条钓鱼建议吧
Let me give you a piece of fishing advice.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表