And I probably will,
因为Leslie把我分配到绑♥架♥小队呢
'cause Leslie assigned me to the kidnap squad.
嘿 囚鸟
Hey, jailbird.
美丽的Ann 谢谢你来接我
Beautiful Ann, thank you for coming to get me.
我的天 你开玩笑吧
Oh, my God, are you kidding?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
晚上很难熬 不过我活下来了
It was a rough night, but I survived.
来个司康饼吗
Scone?
他们只有枫糖核桃 - 好 谢谢
They only have maple walnut. - Yeah. Thank you.
你为啥被捕了 你做了什么
Why did you get arrested? What did you do?
我唯一的罪就是热爱Pawnee...
The only thing I'm guilty of is loving Pawnee...
然后朝Lindsay的脸来了一拳
And punching Lindsay in the face
然后往她裤子里塞了个咖啡过滤器
and shoving a coffee filter down her pants.
但恕我直言
But in my defense,
我相信如果一个人是混♥蛋♥ 那袭击应该是合法的
I believe that assault should be legal if a person is a jerk.
你为什么让她这么惹怒你呢
Why are you letting her get to you like this?
因为她是个愚蠢混♥蛋♥...
Because she's a stupid jerk...
因为我们曾是最好的朋友
Because we were best friends
但她出♥卖♥♥♥了我们信仰的一切
and then she sold out everything that we believed in.
最坏的部分是
And the worst part?
对她来说 我们的友谊...
To her, our friendship...
就像从没发生过
it's like it never happened.
嗯 第一点 这个颜色在你身上太好看了
Well, first of all, this color looks amazing on you.
谢谢
Thank you.
第二点 整个栅栏的事情...
Second of all, the whole fence thing...
她很明显是在故意激怒你
she's obviously trying to get a rise out of you.
第三点 她知道她拿到那份工作
Third of all, she knows she only got the job
仅仅是因为你拒绝了 这肯定把她搞疯了
because you turned it down, which must drive her nuts.
但最重要的是 只要你一句话
But most importantly, you say the word,
我会拿根棒球棍把她敲晕
and I will beat her senseless with a baseball bat.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等
Wait a minute.
哦天啊 好的 我们有一大堆事情要做了
Oh, my God. Okay, we have a lot of work to do.
Ann 把这些司康饼塞你胸罩里
Ann, put these scones in your bra.
我们走 - 好
Let's go. - Okay.
我们就在 嗯 大厅停一下好嘛
Can we just stop off at the, um, lobby?
因为监狱礼物袋真的太棒了
'Cause the prison gift bags are amazing.
周五
嘿 球员 球员 球员 球员 球员
Hey, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter.
嘿 球员 球员 球员 球员 球员 球员 球员
Hey, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, batter.
嘿 球员 球
Hey, batter, bah.
Lucas打了个好到疯的安全打
Lucas with a crazy base hit!
大哥 别给对方加油了
Dude, stop rooting for the other team.
你生气只是因为他们惹烦你了
You're just mad 'cause they are lighting you up.
这是怎么回事 - 嗨 Lindsay
What's going on here? - Hi, Lindsay.
向你介绍Pawnee空心球联赛
Introducing the Pawnee wiffle ball league.
是我最好朋友 那边的Ann让我想到这个点子
It's an idea that I came up with after my best friend, Ann, over there
她说她想用棒球棒敲你的头来着
said she wanted to bash your head in with a baseball bat.
我还想谢谢你的栅栏
And I want to thank you for the fence.
我们才买♥♥不起这么高质量的木材
There's no way we could afford that high-quality wood.
如果有人打出本垒打怎么办
What if someone hits a home run?
你们怎么把球拿回来
How will you get the ball back?
报名的诸多Eagleton孩子中的一位
One of the many Eagleton kids who signed up
会跳过去拿回来的
will just pop over and grab it.
嘿 你今晚怎么安排的
Hey, what are you doing tonight?
怎么呢 - 我不知道
Why? - I don't know.
我想你可以换上你的老爵士运动衫
I thought maybe you could bust out your old jazz sweatshirt,
我们能去Sullivan's喝个啤酒
and you and I could go to Sullivan's for a beer.
行啊 我确实还留着那件运动衫呢
Yeah, I do still have that sweatshirt.
我知道你肯定留着呢
I know you do.
界外球
Foul ball!
这些事情你一天就安排好了 - 是啊
You did all this in a day? - Yeah.
我和一些真的很棒的人共事
I work with some really great people.
干得好 伙计们 干得漂亮
Good job, guys. Great job.
嘿 你听说了吗
Hey, did you hear the news?
Ben和Chris 想要在会议室C见我们
Ben and Chris want us to go into Conference Room "C"
说是开会
for a meeting.
我们做个了结吧
Let's get this over with.
生日快乐 Ron
Happy Birthday, Ron.
Ann说你搞了个大聚会...
Ann said you had a big party...
阔边帽 卡拉OK
sombreros, karaoke.
是啊 我为Ann那么做的
Yeah, I did that for Ann.
为什么我要给Ron Swanson开个Ann Perkins聚会呢
Why would I throw Ron Swanson an Ann Perkins party?
那April做的那个长长的清单是怎么回事
What about the giant list of things April was doing?
那只是用来整你的方式
That was just a list of ways to mess with you.
她都做完了 - 她确实是
She do 'em all? - She did indeed.
所以我租了《桂河大桥》
So I have rented Bridge on the River Kwai
还有《十二金刚》
and The Dirty Dozen.
保安部的Artie会守在门口
Artie from security is outside the door,
所以没人会打扰你
so no one will bother you.
一辆出租会在你随时准备好的时候带你回家
And a cab will be here whenever you're ready to take you home.
谢谢
Thank you.
你记得五年前你说过的话吗
Do you remember what you said to me five years ago
那时Eagleton给了我那个工作
when Eagleton offered me that job,
然后我向你寻求意见
and I asked you for your advice?
呃 "随便你做啥 我无所谓"
Uh, "do whatever the hell you want. What do I care?"
是的 但之后
Right, but then, after,
当我强迫你的时候 你说了什么
when I pressed you, what did you say?
我相信我说的是
I believe I said
我觉得我们在一起工作很好
that I thought we worked well together
我可能不同意你的观念
and that I might disagree with your philosophy,
但我尊重你
but I respected you.
然后我说你会在人生中遇到很多工作机会
And I said that you'll get a lot of job offers in your life,
但你只有一个故乡
but you only have one hometown.
是的
Yes.
我记得你说的就是这样
That's how I remember it.
不过 这次属于特例
This, by the way, is a one-time-only situation.
明年 你的生日聚会会特别隆重的
Next year, your birthday party is gonna be a rager.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表