好吧 我们在交♥友♥网♥站上匹配上了
Fine. We got matched up on an online dating site.
然后我就捉弄她 结果她生气了
And I was messing with her, she got pissed.
所以 她拉我去了走廊 出于复仇亲了我
So, she took me out in the hallway and kissed me, out of revenge.
真的吗
Really?
虽然我很不愿意承认 那感觉不恶心
And as much as it pains me to admit this, it was not disgusting.
好吧 我不需要任何细节之类了
Okay. Well, I don't need the details or anything.
我只是说 她知道该怎么做
I'm just saying. She knows what to do.
好吧
All right.
就 令人印象深刻 - 嗯
Like, I was impressed. - Yeah.
让人激动
It was stirring.
再见了 - 感觉就像...
Goodbye. - It felt like...
嗯 - 好了
Yeah. - All right.
就...
Just...
就像我刚刚说的...
Anyway, like I was saying...
我谦卑地向您呈上
I humbly place before you
我东西合璧持有专利的Traeger火鸡汉堡
my east-meets-west patented Traeger Turkey Burger,
一种亚洲融合汉堡 由Willow农场的有机火鸡肉
an Asian-fusion burger made with Willow Farms organic turkey,
烤制脆皮塔雷吉欧奶酪 木瓜酸辣酱
a toasted taleggio cheese crisp, papaya chutney,
黑松露蒜泥蛋黄酱 菜苗
black truffle aioli, and microgreens
夹在一个无麸质的奶油面包胚里 请享用
on a gluten-free brioche bun. Enjoy.
嗯 - 嗯
Mmm. - Mmm.
这尝起来像Beyoncé的气味一样好吃
This tastes as delicious as Beyoncé smells.
我猜的
I'm guessing.
这里的是啥啊 藏红花吗
What is this in here? Saffron?
哇 有人味觉很厉害嘛
Wow! Somebody's got a sharp palate.
我喜欢里面的鲜味
I love the umami flavor.
别那么装了 Kyle
Stop being so pretentious, Kyle.
对不起
Sorry.
这是我的 是一个汉堡 用肉做的 面包夹的 啥也没加
Here's mine. It's a hamburger, made out of meat, on a bun, with nothing.
喜欢自己加番茄酱 我不在乎
Add ketchup if you want. I couldn't care less.
Ron 我好失望
Ron, I am so disappointed.
我以为你和我要来场真正的挑战呢
I thought that you and I were gonna have a real challenge.
没关系了 这个更好
Never mind. This is better.
好太多了
Way better.
嗯 是的 - 嗯哼
Mmm. Yep. - Mmm-hmm.
Kyle
Kyle?
对不起 Andy Ron的更好
Sorry, Andy. Ron's is better.
该死 Kyle
Damn it, Kyle.
哦我的天 太好吃 好到疯掉了
Oh, my God. It's so much better, it's crazy.
火鸡没法打败牛肉的 Chris 抱歉
Turkey can never beat cow, Chris. Sorry.
啊 我不理解
Well, I don't understand.
我改进这个菜谱很多年了
I've tinkered with this recipe for years.
的确 我已经很久没有吃过汉堡了
Granted, it's been a long time since I've had a hamburger.
这个更好
This is better.
食堂会继续供应可怕的 动脉堵塞的汉堡
The commissary will continue to serve horrifying, artery-clogging hamburgers.
哎呀 我们花了差不多50个小时折腾这些汉堡了
Man. We spent, like, 50 hours working on those burgers.
我知道 努力从来没有好结果
I know. Hard work never pays off.
做饭太蠢了
Cooking is dumb.
我以这只死乌鸦起誓永远不给你做饭
I swear on this dead crow that I will never cook for you.
我爱你
I love you.
我只是想保证你不会太伤心
I just wanted to make sure that there were no hard feelings
因为我强迫你和Tom分手
after I forced you to break up with Tom.
哦 我们没有... 不 不伤心
Oh, we weren't... No. No hard feelings.
因为这真的很令我困扰 而且适用于所有人
'Cause it's just a real bugaboo of mine. And it applies to everyone.
有一天 Ben和我说他可能想
Just the other day, Ben told me that he might
和政♥府♥里的谁有社交 然后我说 "抱歉 这不可能"
want to socialize with somebody from the government and I said, "I'm sorry. Not possible."
真的吗 他说了是谁吗
Really? Did he say who?
没 而且我也没问 因为这不恰当
No, and I didn't ask. Because it's irrelevant.
他监管所有部门
He oversees every department.
这种事就不能发生
It simply can't happen.
这真的是我吃过最好的东西
This is literally the best thing I've ever eaten.
嗯 而且对我身体真有害
Mmm. And it's so bad for me.
我要一边慢跑一边消化这个了 失陪了
I'm gonna have to jog while I digest this. Excuse me.
嘿 怎么了
Hey. What's up?
嘿 嗯 我觉得我对酸辣酱过敏
Hey. Well, I think I'm allergic to chutney.
还有 酸辣酱是什么啊
Also, what's chutney?
毫无线索 - 是的
No clue. - Yeah.
嘿 我还没来得及告诉你剩余的点子呢
Hey, I never got to tell you the rest of my ideas.
你想去哪聊一下吗
You wanna go somewhere and talk about them?
可以 可以啊 我喜欢 我们先搞点真正的食物
Yeah. Yeah, I'd love to. Let me get some actual food,
然后 你知道二楼上那个野花的壁画吗
and then, do you know that wildflower mural up on the second floor?
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
行 你想在那见面吗
Yeah? You wanna meet there?
行 - 好
Yeah. - Okay.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
我不知道线上这个适不适合我
I don't know if the online thing is for me.
我更喜欢现实中的邂逅
I prefer to meet people in person.
就像三门游戏里的另一扇门
It's like door number two on Let's Make a Deal.
你想要你已有的那个
Do you want the thing that you have,
你知道你喜欢的 但是不完美的那个
that you know you like, but isn't perfect,
你有49个匹配 点击这里看看他们
确认要删除你的账户吗
我们很抱歉你离开
或者你放弃它选择另一扇门背后的东西呢
or do you give it up for what's behind door number two?
我觉得我喜欢我已有的
I think I like what I have.
我会试着和Tom磨合的
I'm gonna try to make it work with Tom.
我开玩笑啦
I'm kidding!
好的 说实话 Tom 你和我是怎么配上的
All right, be honest, Tom. How did you and I get matched up?
我做了26份资料
I made 26 profiles,
每个设计成吸引不同类型女孩子的样子
each designed to attract a different type of girl.
Tom A. Haverford 运动且性感
Tom A. Haverford. Sporty and sexy.
Tom B. Haverford 圆滑而深情
Tom B. Haverford, smooth and soulful.
你配上的是哪个字母的
Which letter did you get?
"N" "Tom N. Haverford"
N, Tom N. Haverford.
N的意思是书呆子啊
The N stands for nerd!
我从来不去看那个 因为从来没人回复那个号♥
I never even check that one, 'cause no one ever responds to it.
好吧 嗯 随便了
Okay. Well, whatever.
Tom N. Haverford 收集地球仪啊
Tom N. Haverford collects globes.
很棒 够了
Great. That's enough.
他最喜欢的电影是书籍
His favorite movie is books.
Donna
Donna?
从此以后 每次我让你闭嘴就这样了
Every time I want you to shut up, from now on.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表