which rock star would your lady get with?
呃 这也太简单了 我啊
Um, this is almost too easy. Me!
我们来看看你的宝
Let's check in with your boo!
耶 - 哦
Yay! - Oh!
对不起
Sorry.
Jeff Mangum是谁
Who is Jeff Mangum?
中立牛奶旅馆的那个
The guy from Neutral Milk Hotel.
哦 哦
Oh! Oh.
中立牛奶旅馆 那是啥
Neutral Milk Hotel. What is that?
那是我最喜欢的乐队 我告诉你 估计有一千次了
That's my favorite band. I've told you that, like, a thousand times.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你为啥不选我呢
Why wouldn't you pick me?
我不知道 你也不算是真的摇滚明星
I don't know. You're not technically a rock star.
哎呀
Booyah!
有人不了解他的宝哦
Somebody don't know their boo!
那是要打架的时候准备放的音效
That's the sound bite that's gonna play when a fight breaks out.
听着 小姑娘 我们能把这事延期一天吗
Look, little girl, can we postpone this for another day?
你坐在这里就已经很让我不安了
It's unsettling having you just sit there.
但我的报告明天就要交了
But my report's due tomorrow.
是写什么的 - 为什么政♥府♥很重要
What's it on? - Why government matters.
真的啊
Really?
明白这个道理永远不嫌早 政♥府♥就是头贪婪的小猪
It's never too early to learn that the government is a greedy piglet
把纳税人的乳♥头♥吸到酸痛皲裂为止
that suckles on a taxpayer's teat until they have sore, chapped nipples.
我给这个九岁小姑娘说的话 可能要换个比喻
I'm gonna need a different metaphor to give this nine-year-old.
你叫什么 女士
What's your name, ma'am?
Lauren Burkus
Lauren Burkus.
Lauren 我叫Ron Swanson
Lauren, my name is Ron Swanson,
我会告诉你你需要知道的
and I'm gonna tell you everything you need to know
地方政♥府♥是个怎样悲惨 糟糕的世界
about the miserable, screwed-up world of local government.
你胡子上有芥末
You have mustard in your mustache.
不要顶嘴 Burkus 我们开始
Don't sass me, Burkus. Let's get started.
John Locke 英国哲学家
"生活 自♥由♥和财产"这是John Locke说的
"Life, liberty, and property." That's John Locke.
这是什么啊
What is this?
鲸鱼的声音
Whale sounds.
好吧
Okay.
你想换可以换
You can change it if you want.
是吗
Yeah?
Al Green - Let's Stay Together
啥情况啊
What the hell?
哦 不不不 这首歌♥很棒啊
Oh, no, no, no. This is such a great song.
是哦 我偷偷塞了首Al Green的歌♥进去
Yeah, I snuck an Al Green song in there.
我想让他们在一起
I want them to get together.
告我啊
Sue me.
Al Green - Let's Stay Together
你看到这个了吗 根据他们的规则
Did you see this? According to their rules,
我们可能在城市边界内没有足够的酒店房♥间
we may not have enough hotel rooms within city limits.
我知道 这个规则太蠢了
I know. It's a silly rule.
但他们可能会理性点不在乎这个事
But maybe they'll be reasonable and not care.
是啊 或许我们可以向他们指出
Yeah, maybe we could just point out to them
刚刚在城市边界外就有一大堆酒店房♥间
there are tons of hotel rooms just outside city limits.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
你去过Granville酒店和水疗吗
Have you been to the Granville Hotel and Spa?
嗯哼
Uh-uh.
他们的毛巾最软了
They have the softest towels.
哦 我得告诉你 我生活里喜欢好毛巾
Oh, I gotta tell you. I love a nice towel in my life.
我也是 我知道啊
Me too. I know.
我是说 这是最简单的奢侈
I mean, it's the simplest luxury,
但一切都会不一样
but it makes all the difference.
他们的浴垫也超级棒 就像踩在羊身上一样
Their bath mats are amazing. It's like stepping on a lamb.
哦 等下 嘿 凑近点
Oh, hold on. Hey, come here.
你脸上掉了根睫毛
You've got an eyelash on your face.
我拿到了 许个愿吧
I got it. Make a wish.
学习普通话 第三单元
Learning to speak Mandarin. Unit three.
离我远点 - 对不起
Get away from me. - Sorry.
我很抱歉 - 抱歉
I'm sorry. - Sorry.
我对手指过敏
I'm allergic to fingers.
去哪儿
Where are you going?
要不我们行程余下时间都不要聊天了
Maybe we should just not talk to each other for the rest of the trip,
我就专注于展示内容就好
and I'm just gonna concentrate on the presentation.
行
Okay.
这是我弟弟
This is my little brother.
下一个 Pawnee代表团 请吧
Next up. The delegation from Pawnee, please?
所以 正如你们看到的
And, so, as you can see,
Pawnee有12个美丽的棒球场地
Pawnee has 12 beautiful baseball diamonds,
而且我们的座椅都有加厚坐垫
and our seats have extra cushioning
因为我们的市民普遍体型巨大
due to the massive size of our average citizen.
我必须提起上次Pawnee举办这次联赛时的事情
I have to bring up what happened the last time Pawnee hosted this tournament.
不 你不用
No, you don't.
视频由WTNW第4频道提供
录制于8♥9♥-♥09-30
晚上好 我们开始今晚的第一个故事
Good evening. We begin with our first story tonight.
它们很可爱 它们爱拥抱
They're cute, they're cuddly,
但它们现在正在州少棒联赛大肆破坏
but now they're wreaking havoc at the State Little League Championship.
Pawnee的浣熊侵扰
Pawnee's raccoon infestation.
这些小歹徒偷走了我们的安全感吗
Have these little bandits stolen our sense of safety?
浣熊的问题已经控制住了
The raccoon problem is under control.
它们在镇上有自己的区域 我们有我们的
They have their part of the town, and we have ours.
Muncie更大 Bloomington更中心
Muncie is larger. Bloomington is more central.
在Pawnee举办的优势在哪里
What's the advantage of doing it in Pawnee?
优势是这是一个很好的城市
The advantage is that it's a wonderful city.
你们看 我去过印第安纳的40多个镇
I mean, look, I've been to 40-some-odd towns in Indiana,
而Pawnee是特殊的
and Pawnee is special.
这里的人们热情而善良
I mean, the people are passionate and kind.
他们热爱自己的城市 为自己的工作骄傲
They love their city. They take pride in their work.
这是个非常 非常特别的地方
It's a very, very special place.
嘿 我是Tom Haverford 欢迎回到"知你宝"
Hey, it's Tom Haverford back here with Know Ya Boo.
我们来到下一个问题
Let's move to the next question.
你最喜欢跟你宝亲热的地方是哪里
Where is your favorite place to smush your boo?
Donna
Donna!
我奔驰后座吗
Back of my Benz?
我们来看看你宝是怎么回答的
Let's check in with your boo!
他说的是"她的梅赛德斯"
He said, "Her Mercedes"!
Jerry和Donna合拍到起火啦
Jerry and Donna on fire.
April呢
April?
这个问题很恶心
This question is gross.
就是要这个效果 你的答案是
That's kind of the point. What's your answer?
在我们床上吧 我猜
In our bed, I guess.
Andy
Andy?
你宝最喜欢亲热的地方是哪
Where's your boo's favorite place to smush?
在"中立牛奶旅馆"
At the Neutral Milk Hotel.
别折腾了 - 你才别折腾了
Get over it. - No, you get over it.
你居然比我的乐队更喜欢其他家伙的
You like some other dude's band more than me.
你到底有没有觉得老鼠耗子是全世界最棒的乐队啊
Do you even think Mouse Rat is the greatest band in the world?
因为我有点感觉不是那样的了
'Cause it's starting to not feel that way.
那个乐队对我真的很重要
That band is really important to me.
而且 实话说 我让你去听听他们的歌♥
And, honestly, I've asked you to listen to them,
好像 已经说过一万次了 但你从来没听过 所以...
like, a million times, and you never have, so...
因为他们的音乐又悲伤 又压抑 又奇怪
'Cause their music is sad, and depressing, and weird.
艺术应该是开心和好玩的 所有人都知道
And art is supposed to be happy and fun, and everyone knows that.
你知道吗 算了 不用在意了
You know what? Whatever. Forget it.
好啊 不在意了
Fine, forget it.
该死 这个游戏很有料啊
Damn! This game's got juice.
这是你的午餐
This is your lunch.
现在 你可以想对这些做什么就做什么 对吧
Now, you should be able to do whatever you want to with this, right?
如果你想全部吃掉 很好
If you wanna eat all of it, great.
如果你想把它扔进垃圾桶 那也是你的权利
If you wanna throw it away in the garbage, that's your prerogative.
但现在我 政♥府♥ 来了
But here I come, the government,
我可以拿走你午饭的40%
and I get to take 40 percent of your lunch.
而这 Lauren 就是税收的原理
And that, Lauren, is how taxes work.
但那不公平啊
But that's not fair.
你学到了
You're learning.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表