我从一个服务员那拿来的
I got this from a waiter.
我告诉他我猪肉不足
I told him I had a pork deficiency.
棒啊 猪包毯
Sweet! Pigs in a blanket.
我一直好奇他们为什么这么叫
I always wondered why they call them that.
看看我搞到啥 看看我从洗手间搞到啥
Look what I got. Look what I got from the bathroom.
薄荷糖 六颗哦
Mints. Six of 'em.
优秀 - 是啊
Nice. - Yeah.
好 谁今晚拿到更多免费东西就赢了
Okay, whoever gets the most free stuff by the end of the night wins.
成交
Deal.
出发
Go!
Ron 你想来点沙拉吗
Ron, would you like some salad?
既然我不是只兔子 我不需要
Since I am not a rabbit, no, I do not.
试试吧 沙拉对你很好的
Try it. Salad's good for you.
行
You got it.
嗯 好吃
Mmm. Delicious.
所以 Chris 闲暇时你在这边都做什么呢
So, Chris, what do you do up here in your spare time?
嗯 我健身 同时也健脑
Well, I exercise, and I exercise my mind.
我尽量紧跟时事
And I try to keep up on current events.
哦 你是这么称呼的啊
Oh, that's what you call it.
你说什么 - 你和Ann的情况怎么样
Sorry? - How are things going with Ann?
你知道Ann最有意思的是什么吗
You know what's funny about Ann?
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend,
任何伤害她的人我都可以痛下杀手 可能
and anyone who hurt her is someone I would murder, probably.
哦 这是让你不安的原因吗
Oh, is that what's upsetting you?
这对我也太不舒服了 我不知道该说什么
This is very uncomfortable for me. I don't know what to say.
看看行家是怎么做的吧
Watch the master work it.
我可是人际关系界的尤达大♥师♥
I'm the Yoda of networking.
嗯 尤达可不需要拉人际关系
Well, Yoda wouldn't actually need networking.
我是说 他的力量更多是精神上的
I mean, his powers were more spiritual.
闭嘴吧 你个死宅男 - 我懂了 行
Shut up, you nerd! - I get it. Okay.
Feinstein先生 我是Tom Haverford
Mr. Feinstein, Tom Haverford.
我是这场晚会的组织者 也是你的忠实粉丝
I'm the organizer of this soiree and I'm also a huge fan of yours.
我用你所有的古龙水 有时候一次用两种
I use all your colognes. Sometimes two at once!
我不推荐那样 你是药管局的人吗
I don't recommend that. Are you from the FDA?
你知道 法律上讲 如果你是药管局的 你得跟我说
You know, legally, if you're from the FDA, you have to tell me.
我想跟你聊聊 因为我发明了自己的香水
I wanted to talk to you because I actually created my own scent.
棒啊 我当然乐意来闻一下 对吧
Great. I'd love to smell it, right?
我知道你很忙
I know you're a busy guy.
是的 大哥 我忙疯了
Yeah, man. I'm crazy busy.
但一天到晚 人们还是向我推销香水
But all day long, people are pitching me colognes.
那个家伙刚给我推销的古龙水叫"荡♥妇♥"
That guy just pitched me a cologne called Sluts.
我要跟你说刚刚告诉他的 不是所有人都能搞这个
I'm gonna tell you what I told him. Not just anybody can do this.
虽然那是个好名字 我可能会盗用的
Although it's a great name, and I'm probably gonna steal it.
拜托了 只需要两秒钟
Please, it'll take two seconds.
如果你喜欢 或许我们能一起做生意
If you like it, maybe we go into business together,
去其他州开分店
branch out in other states,
转行做手表或者高档雨衣
move over to watches and fancy raincoats,
去伦敦和巴黎开店
open up stores in London and Paris.
我不知道 我还没想好
I don't know. I haven't thought it through.
但现在 我想展示一下Tommy清新
But for now, I want to present Tommy Fresh.
好吧 我懂了
All right, I get it.
是恶作剧气味 真好笑啊
It's a gag scent. Hilarious!
是那种 "简直棒到搞笑"吗
As in, "It's hilarious how awesome it is"?
闻起来像有人在鸟笼里打翻了中餐
It smells like somebody spilled Chinese food in a bird cage.
糟透了 简直有攻击性了
Horrible! It's assaultive.
我要花全身力气忍♥住不反胃
It takes everything in my power to not retch right now.
孩子 你还是换个行业吧
Kid, you need to find another game.
把香水留给真男人来做
Leave perfumery to the real men.
嘿 Ann 如果你收到消息 我不知道你该不该来
Hey, Ann, if you get this, I don't know if you should come up here.
他不值得 好吗
He's not worth it, okay?
打给我 告诉我你在哪 如果你有...
Call me, let me know where you are, and if you have...
Ron
Ron?
这他阎王的是什么玩意儿啊
What in the devil's name is this?
牛排菇
Portobello mushrooms.
牛排在哪儿 - 没有牛排
Where's the steak? - There's no steak.
这是更健康的选择 是有机种植的
That's a healthier option. It's organically grown.
天啊
Lord.
Ron 你还好吗
Ron, are you okay?
哇 哇 哇 好的
Whoa, whoa, whoa, okay.
能给我们找个冷敷的东西吗
Could you get us a cold compress or something?
嘿 12号♥桌六瓶啤酒
Hey, six beers for table 12.
你在这上班吗
Do you work here?
是啊 我爸是店主
Yeah. My dad owns this place.
我是Janet Janet Snakehole
I'm Janet. Janet Snakehole.
嘿 这一轮店家送了
Hey! This round's on the house!
好嘞
All right!
来点小费如何
How about some tips?
口香糖还是薄荷糖 先生
Gum or mint, sir?
口香糖
Gum.
送完了 先生 - 那薄荷糖吧 我猜
All out, sir. - Then a mint, I guess.
也没有了 先生
Don't have those either, sir.
你还有什么吗 - 都没有了 先生
Do you have anything? - Out of everything, sir.
这也太棒了
This is so awesome!
我们就像是罗宾汉
We are like Robin Hood.
我们从酒吧偷东西给我们自己
We steal from the club and we give to ourselves.
没事 我们找家24小时营业的餐厅
Look, we'll find a 24-hour diner.
或者我们搞一只沿路上看到的那种牛
Or we can get one of those cows that we saw on the way up here
把它带回来然后自己做牛排
and we'll bring it back and we'll make steaks out of that.
Ann Perkins 你怎么来了
Ann Perkins, what are you doing here?
你卫生间里的粉色剃刀是谁的
Whose pink razor's in your shower?
什么
Excuse me?
Leslie在你的卫生间里找到一个粉色剃刀和粉色游泳帽
Leslie found a pink razor and a pink swimming cap in your shower.
是谁的
Whose is it?
我猜你说的是我的剃刀吧
I guess you're talking about my razor.
我游泳要剃腿毛 女士的剃刀用起来更好
I shave my legs for swimming, and women's razors work better.
不知为何 男性剃刀技术
For whatever reason, men's razor technology
还无法合理顺应胫骨轮廓
hasn't figured out how to properly contour the shinbone.
那...那游泳帽呢
And...and the swimming cap?
印第安纳乳腺癌知晓宣传铁人三项 2009年
Indiana Breast Cancer Awareness Triathlon, 2009.
得了第四
Came in fourth!
好吧 但我在你的药柜里找到了遮瑕膏 那是怎么回事
Well, I found concealer in your medicine cabinet. What's that about?
我也是个人啊
I'm a human being.
有时我也有瑕疵啊 我不是完美的
Sometimes I get blemishes. I'm not perfect.
哦天啊 我太抱歉了 亲爱的
Oh, God. I am so sorry, honey.
我太尴尬了
I'm so embarrassed.
我害怕你背着我偷♥情♥
I was scared that you were cheating on me.
不 我没有偷♥情♥
No, I'm not cheating on you.
但我也没有和你在约会
But I'm also not dating you.
我们上周分手了
We broke up last week.
我们在你家聊过了 你不记得了吗
We talked at your house. Do you not remember this?
我当然记得 但我们没分手啊
Of course I remember, but we didn't break up.
抱歉 Ann 我确定我们分手了
I'm sorry, Ann, but I'm certain we did.
好吧 你说你不想离开Pawnee
Okay, you said that you didn't wanna leave Pawnee
而我是你遇见过最令你惊叹的女人
and that I was the most amazing woman you had ever met.
你真的是 - 然后我说
Which you are. - And then I said
必须的话我可以搬去印第安纳波利斯
that I would move to Indianapolis if I had to,
然后你说你不想让我那么做
and you said you didn't wanna make me do that,
然后你说在一个不同的世界里...
and then you said that in a different world...
哦我的天哪 你和我分手了
Oh, my God. You broke up with me.
哦我的天哪
Oh, my God.
是啊 原来是这么一回事
Yeah, so here's what happened.
甜美可人的Ann从来没被人甩过
Sweet and beautiful Ann has never been dumped before,
而Chris又是这么积极阳光的人
and Chris is such a positive person,
他和她分手的时候 她甚至没有注意到
when he broke up with her, she just didn't realize it.
其实也可以理解
It's kind of understandable.
但这有点让你怀疑她的护士做得到底有多好
Although it does kind of make you wonder how good of a nurse she is.
我的天哪 你离开了 然后你说
Oh, my God. You left, and you said
你要加班 然后我还亲了你
you were gonna work late, and I kissed you?
虽然很享受 我还是觉得有点怪
As enjoyable as that was, I did find it odd.
然后我还想让你见我的父母
And then I wanted you to meet my parents?
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表