就要《暮光之城》
Yes, Twilight!
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
我只待一会儿 我得回去工作
I only have a second. I have to get to work.
在看Bella第一次捕猎
Bella's going on her first hunt.
我就是不理解为什么你和我分手
I just don't get why you broke up with me.
是因为我不够酷吗
Is it 'cause I'm not cool enough?
就像普通孩子和吸血鬼比上了
Like the normal kids compared to the vampires?
是那种Edward-Bella-Jacob的情况吗
Is it an Edward-Bella-Jacob type situation,
你喜欢我但还有你更喜欢的人
where you like me but there's someone else you like more?
呃...
Uh...
跟《暮光之城》没关系啊
It's nothing to do with Twilight.
就是不合适
It just didn't work out.
好吗
Okay?
有什么区别呢
Well, what difference does it make?
如果我们一直在一起 你很可能就踹了我去找Ron
If we stayed together, you probably would have just dumped me for Ron.
实际上 这就是原因
Actually, that's the reason.
你说你已经不爱Wendy了 我相信
I believe you when you say that you're not in love with Wendy anymore,
但你肯定对她和Ron约会感觉不爽
but you're definitely not cool with her dating Ron.
你一直在说这个事
You talk about it constantly.
我忍♥不住啊 好吗
Well, I can't help it, okay?
他太男人了 他还是我老板
I mean, he's so manly, and he's my boss.
想象一下你老板是Angelina Jolie
Imagine if your boss was Angelina Jolie,
然后有一天 她就开始和你的前男友约会
and then one day, she just started dating your ex-boyfriend.
这不会让你疯掉吗
Wouldn't that freak you out a little bit?
我要是有个很好的新男友就不会啊 蠢货
Well, not if I had a great new boyfriend, dumbass.
听着 Tom 我喜欢你
Look, Tom, I like you.
你真的很可爱也很有趣
You're really cute and you're funny,
而且你个子小到我能把你扔来扔去
and you're small enough for me to throw you around.
所以如果你要是想通了 就打给我
So if you ever work through this, then give me a call.
我的外婆在Pawnee住了60年
My grandmother lived in Pawnee for 60 years,
我想把她的骨灰放进时间胶囊
and I wanna put her ashes in the time capsule.
我的猫 小萝卜 是最好的猫
My cat, Turnip, was the greatest cat ever,
我想把他的骨灰放进时间胶囊
and I'd like to put his ashes in the time capsule.
最后说一次 我不会再重复了
For the last time, and I won't say this again,
任何一个时间胶囊里都不会有人类或者猫科动物的骨灰
there will be no human or feline ashes in either one of the time capsules.
除了小萝卜 除了小萝卜
Except for Turnip! Except for Turnip!
不准喊口号♥
No chanting.
你们看 我们不知道世界50年后会发生什么
Look, we don't know what the world is going to be like in 50 years.
我们可能都会因为疾病或者流感灭亡了
We could all have been wiped out from disease or the flu.
①Pawnee
1. Pawnee高中橄榄球奖杯
2. "渴望"香水
Dennis Feinstein出品
3. Gunderson市长的狗绳
4. 机场设计蓝图
5. Sweetums的糖果
6. 疯狂Ira的橡胶小鸡
所以你的建议是什么
So what's your suggestion?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是很怕
I'm just scared.
嘿
Hey.
准备好吃饭了吗
我赶不上了 Andy和我要去玩即兴
为啥
Andy是个好人
我们变成朋友了
那留着你还有什么用
Andy!
Andy!
我有两个麦克风 一个四轨录音机
I got two microphones, a four-track recorder
和Dave Matthews迄今为止所有的贝司谱
and every bass tab to Dave Matthews ever.
我们走
我们即兴九个小时 怎么样
We're gonna jam for, like, nine hours. Is that cool?
好啊 - 好嘞
Yeah. - All right.
⑧宗教装备
1. 浸信会
2. 卫理公会
3. 天主教
4. 犹太教
5. 佛教
6. 琐罗亚斯德教
这也太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
为什么人♥权♥法案能放在官方时间胶囊
Now, why should the Bill of Rights be in the official time capsule,
而我家狗的这幅画像放在7号♥时间胶囊
but this painting of my dog is in time capsule seven?
我觉得宠物画像/骨灰在4号♥胶囊
Well, I think pet paintings/ashes are in time capsule four.
不 那是放棒球卡的
No, that's baseball cards.
⑤
奖杯和奖品
1. 1. Pawnee高中橄榄球奖杯
2. 最肥胖人口
3. 射火鸡比赛第二名奖
4. 价值证书 Nat. Shriners
不 棒球卡在9号♥时间胶囊 童年纪念品里
No, baseball cards are in time capsule nine, childhood memorabilia.
实话说 《暮光之城》可以放进几乎所有分类里
Honestly, Twilight could go in almost any of these categories.
哦 闭嘴吧 Kelly
Oh, shut up, Kelly!
你来啊 Bob
Make me, Bob!
好的 我们休息十分钟
Okay, let's take a 10-minute break!
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
这个时间胶囊都快把镇子拆了
This time capsule's tearing this town apart.
你马上就要走了
You're leaving soon.
我能在媒体上怪罪你吗
Can I blame it on you in the press?
当然
Sure.
好吧 我得说 我觉得印象挺深刻
Well, I gotta say, I think it's kind of impressive.
我去过很多镇子 人们经常不在乎任何事情
I've been to a lot of towns. Usually people don't care about anything.
我是说 别误会
I mean, don't get me wrong.
这些人是怪人 但他们是会关心的怪人
These people are weirdoes, but they're weirdoes who care.
打扰了 各位
Excuse me, everyone.
我意识到事情有点失控了
I realize things have gotten a little out of control,
这都是Ben的错 他很抱歉
and that's Ben's fault, and he's sorry.
但我有个主意 如果你们喜欢
But I have an idea, and if you like it,
我觉得我们现在就可以结束了
I think we can end this right now.
周六
Pawnee时间胶囊
由公园与娱乐部门呈现
"亲爱的未来的Pawnee
"Dear Pawnee of the future,
"祝贺你们
"congratulations.
"你们找到了50年前埋在这里的时间胶囊
"You have found a time capsule that was buried over 50 years ago.
"我们想包括一些能最好概括
"We wanted to include a collection of items that would best represent
"当下镇上生活状态的事物
"what life was like in our town at that moment.
"但你们只会找到一样东西
"Instead, you'll find only one item,
Pawnee时间胶囊
来自2010的DVD录像
Pawnee城市公共论♥坛♥
时间胶囊内容讨论
(我们希望你们还有电)
"一个录下了公共论♥坛♥的视频
"a video recording of a public forum we held
"包含了我们讨论决定这些物品的过程
"in order to determine just what those items would be.
"这是我们生活的真实样子
"This is truly what life was like.
"很多人有很多不同的意见
"A lot of people with a lot of opinions
"为了他们相信的东西热情讨论
"arguing passionately for what they believed in.
"所以享受观看 假设你们还有电力的话
"So enjoy watching it, assuming you still have electricity.
"抱歉中间有段奇怪的空白
"And sorry about the weird blank gap in the middle.
"一位名叫Jerry Gergich的男人不知为何搞砸了录像
"A man named Jerry Gergich screwed up the recording somehow.
"他只有一件事要做
"He had one job to do.
"真诚地 过去的Pawnee"
"Sincerely, Pawnee of the past."
今晚:
《暮光之城》
由公园与娱乐部门
倾情呈现
Eduardo要来吗
Is Eduardo coming?
不 他回到委内瑞拉了
No, he went back to Venezuela.
哦 太可惜了
Oh, that sucks.
他真的是个好贝斯手 我其实已经开始喜欢他了
He was a really good bassist. I was actually starting to like him.
我知道
I know.
所以我才开始讨厌他
That's what made me start to hate him.
嘿 好人和乐队完全奏效了
Hey. Nice and band totally worked.
你享受和Andy的相处了吗
Have you enjoyed your time with Andy?
是啊 他很棒
Yeah, he's great.
他也告诉我你有多棒
And he told me how great you are.
他也告诉我我疯了才会放你走掉
And he told me that I would be crazy to let you get away.
他说过了 哈 - 是的
He did, huh? - He did.
还有 那边有家椒盐卷饼摊
And also, there is a pretzel stand over there
卖♥♥的 真的是 我吃过最好的椒盐卷饼
that serves, literally, the best pretzel I've ever had.
你要来一个吗 - 当然
Would you like one? - Absolutely.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
嘿 Tom - Tom
Hey, Tom. - Tom.
听着 我从没看过这个
Listen, I've never seen this before,
所以我很感激所有人途中 不要讲话发短♥信♥之类的 - 好
so I'd really appreciate it if no one, like, talked or texted or anything. - Okay.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 Leslie 感谢你组织了这事儿
Hey, Leslie, thanks for setting this up.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表