Ann可以做
Ann should do it.
Ann Perkins吗
Ann Perkins?
Pawnee在寻找一个卫♥生♥部♥的新公♥关♥主管
Pawnee is looking for a new PR Director for the Health Department,
我提交了你的名字
and I submitted your name.
你明早9点有一个面试
You have an interview tomorrow at 9:00 a.m.
早9点 哇 - 是的 我知道 不能争取更早了
9:00 a.m. Wow. - Yes, I know. I couldn't get it earlier.
我... - 很感激 我知道
I'm... - Grateful. I know.
你可以晚点谢我
You can thank me later.
但首先 你得做完你的作业
But first, you need to go over your homework.
这些是这个城市1960年代以来实行过的所有健康倡议
These are all the health initiatives the city has ever undertaken since the 1960s.
所以你需要部分记住这些
So you need to partially memorize that.
然后今晚会是个长夜
And it's gonna be a long night,
所以我给你买♥♥了点能量饮料和裹巧克力的浓缩咖啡豆
so I got you some energy drinks and some chocolate-covered espresso beans
还有Jonathan Franzen的书 《自♥由♥》
and the book Freedom by Jonathan Franzen.
我为啥要读这个
Why am I reading this?
因为我差不多读完了 Ann
Because I'm almost done with it, Ann.
我想要跟你聊聊Patty
And I want to talk to you about Patty.
好的 深呼吸
Okay, deep breath.
好吧 我当护士超过十年了
Okay. I've been a nurse for over 10 years.
这不是你说退就能退的
It's not something you just quit.
我理解
I understand.
我只是觉得这份新工作会让你参与改变
I just think with this new job, you could make a difference.
让真正的改变发生
Make real change happen.
此外 我们能在同一栋楼工作
Plus, we'd be working in the same building.
不用再有闪电见面的必要了
No more lightning-round catch-up sessions.
能有个办公室确实挺好
It would be nice to have an office.
这是你的命运 Ann
This is your destiny, Ann.
你不想把时间浪费在Pawnee圣约瑟夫医学中心 然后变成她
You don't want to waste away at Pawnee St. Joseph Medical Center and turn into her.
嗷
Ow!
闭嘴
Shut up.
实话说吧 不用每晚从人们的屁♥股♥里拉奇怪的东西出来会很好的
And let's be honest, it would be nice to not have to pull strange things out of people's butts every night.
你之前说到过了 这种事不那么常有的
You've mentioned that before. That doesn't happen that often.
发生过一次 - 就一次
It happened once. - Just once.
已经是太多次了
That already is too many times.
我讨厌和人聊事情
I hate talking to people about things.
这是个噩梦
This is a nightmare.
我不高兴了
I'm grouchy.
我们得支持Tom 我不想到那个没门名单上去
We have to support Tom. I don't want to end up on that Done-zo list.
把它想成是角色扮演
Think about it as role-playing.
那样就会很性感
That makes it sexy.
那会很好玩的 - 真的吗
That could be fun. - Really?
我能用一个奇怪的声音吓跑其他人吗
Can I use a weird voice and try to freak people out?
能 - 好
Yes. - Okay.
那下次你见我时
Then next time you see me,
我就是陌生人了
I'll be a stranger.
嘿 小汤汤 我真心希望你的这个酒能大卖♥♥
Hey, Tommy. I'm really hoping this booze of yours is gonna sell,
因为我可不愿意在这玩艺儿上赔钱
because I am not going to take a loss on this.
这么好喝的东西不会失败的
Nothing this delicious will fail.
我们看看吧 几个小时之后跟我再说
We'll see. Check back with me in a couple of hours,
我让你知道进展
I'll let you know how it's going.
蛇汁 什么 这里
Snake Juice! What? Here?
高端 VIP 独家
High-end, VIP, exclusive.
嘿 怎么样了
Hey, how's it going?
我觉得还行
I think it's going okay.
人们最好买♥♥这个 不然我就完蛋了
People better buy this stuff, or else I'm gonna be screwed.
会没事的 人们肯定会买♥♥的
It's gonna be fine. People will definitely buy it.
啊哦 啊哦 "K"了个"N"了个"O-P-E"
Uh-oh, uh-oh. "K" to the "N" to the "O-P-E,"
她是最屌♥的小妹 就在Pawnee 印第安纳
she's the dopest little shorty in all Pawnee, Indiana
你为啥不在"Pawnee"停下呢
Why didn't you just stop at "Pawnee"?
Leslie Knope 认真讲 你每天都更性感了
Leslie Knope, seriously, you get sexier every day.
这不是撩你的词 这是事实
And that is not a line. That is for real.
哦 Jean-Ralphio
Oh, Jean-Ralphio.
所以你在帮Tom吗
So you're here helping Tom?
当了个然啊 现在要准备赚那个钱了
Absolutely. And it's time to get that paper.
赚 赚 赚 赚赚 赚那个钱
Get, get, get, get, get, get that paper.
蛇汁销♥售♥会好到爆"飚"的
Snake Juice sales are gonna be off the "churt."
为啥 因为那个屌♥真的"忒"好喝了
Why? Because that "snizz" is straight up "dee-loy-cious."
说得好
Well said.
嗯 我知道今晚会是个大成功 我也想留下
Well, I know tonight's gonna be a big success, and I wish I could stay.
我真的想 但我得去帮Ann
I really do, but I have to go help Ann.
她会整晚不睡临时抱佛脚准备面试的
She's gonna be up all night cramming for a big job interview.
她可能会整晚不睡
She might be up all night,
不过我觉得她抱的可能是其他东西了
but I think someone else is gonna be doing the cramming.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
好高兴看见你
I'm so happy to see you.
我也在这看到你了
And I'm seeing you here.
是的 - 是的 我很惊讶
Yes. - Yes, I'm surprised.
我以为可能你会在家为明天做准备
I thought maybe you'd be home preparing for tomorrow.
哦 嗯 你今晚给我的材料实在是太多了
Oh, well, there was way too much stuff for me to read tonight, anyway.
我是说 你给我的材料真的多到荒谬
I mean, it was a ridiculous amount of stuff that you gave me.
哦
Oh.
但你明天还是会去面试的吧
But you are going in for the interview tomorrow?
我觉得会啊
I think so.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
这个美女三明治里还有"男黄酱"的空间吗
Is there enough room for some "man-aise" in this lady sandwich?
哦
Oh.
Leslie 这是我朋友Howard Tuttleman
Leslie, this is my friend Howard Tuttleman.
哦 拜托 叫我"混♥蛋♥"吧
Oh, please. Call me "The Douche."
你可能认出我是93.7早间广播节目
You probably know me from my morning radio show on 93.7,
"疯狂Ira与混♥蛋♥"
"Crazy Ira and The Douche."
是啊 我之前见过你
Yeah, I had met you before.
我实际上还上过你的节目
I actually was on your show once...
等等 你上了我们让脱衣舞娘做数学的那期对吧
Wait! Were you on the show where we had that stripper do math?
经典吧
Classic, right?
你好啊 我从未见过的陌生人
Hello, strange person who I have never met before.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是Janet蛇洞
I'm Janet Snakehole.
我是个非常富有的寡妇 但有个骇人听闻的秘密 你是谁
I'm a very rich widow with a terrible secret. Who are you?
Bert Macklin FBI
Bert Macklin, FBI.
我曾是他们最好的探员 结果他们污蔑我犯了我没犯的罪
I was the best damn agent they had until I was framed for a crime I didn't commit.
偷走总统的红宝石
Stealing the President's rubies.
现在我单飞
Now I work alone.
很高兴认识你
Lovely to meet you.
我必须承认 我以为你的扮相会更淫♥荡♥一点
I got to admit, I thought your costume would maybe be a little bit sluttier.
好大的胆子
How dare you?
很棒
Nice.
先生们
Gentlemen.
Swanson
天鹅之歌♥ 你过咋样
Swan song. How you living?
是的
Yes.
你为啥没拿杯蛇汁啊
Why aren't you holding a Snake Juice?
我更喜欢威士忌
I'm more of a whiskey man.
RonRon 来这里
Ron-Ron, come here.
过来一点点 这个距离可以了
Come here for a bit. You're good right there.
听着 你得跳上Tommy这趟快车
Listen, you got to jump on the Tommy Town Express.
这个伙计有着一些 我今生听过最好的投资点子
This guy has some of the best investment ideas I've ever heard in my life.
开♥发♥一条婴儿燕尾服生产线
Make a baby tuxedo clothing line.
邀请制的百货商店
A department store with a guest list.
白色毛绒耳套 男用
White fur ear muffs for men.
新品牌瓶装水 名叫H2肉
A new brand of bottled water called H2-Ho.
显示短消息的隐形眼镜
Contact lenses that display text messages.
发明一部闻起来很香的手♥机♥
Invent a phone that smells good.
拥有一家叫"日食"的酒吧
Own a night club called Eclipse
一年只开两次 一次一小时
that's only open for one hour two times a year.
入场费 $5000
Cover charge, $5,000.
我还能继续
I can keep going.
要不这样 Ron
How about this, Ron?
试试蛇汁
Try Snake Juice.
如果你喜欢 那就整晚帮我推销
If you like it, you got to talk it up all night.
如果不喜欢 我给Jean-Ralphio剃光头
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表